eden
Member+

Putin stages charm offensive against Tegaru Eritreans

Post by eden » 13 Oct 2019, 16:48

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Putin stages charm offensive against Tegaru Eritreans

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Oct 2019, 17:01

He is Molqaq Gorbachev of Tigry. He is the spy of shaebia for long time and now he is begging Tigray. Do not trust this man.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Oct 2019, 17:03

eden wrote: ↑
13 Oct 2019, 16:48

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Oct 2019, 17:10

Halafi Mengedi wrote: ↑
13 Oct 2019, 17:01
He is Molqaq Gorbachev of Tigry. He is the spy of shaebia for long time and now he is begging Tigray. Do not trust this man.
If he wants to see people to people interaction why not bring Agaazians than beginning???

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 13 Oct 2019, 17:24

Halafi Mengedi wrote: ↑
13 Oct 2019, 17:10
why not bring Agaazians???
Because the Agazians are perceived as anti muslims and anti non Tegaru Eritreans.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 13 Oct 2019, 17:37

Debrep@rn is more like E.T. not putin. Never trust agames, they ask 4 peace but soon as u walk and give them ur back they stab u with a rusted knife

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Oct 2019, 17:38

eden the agame dirty hoe, there is no such thing as tegaru Eritreans.
tegarus are ethiopians at least untill you grow frinchits and declare your independence.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 13 Oct 2019, 17:47

The evil Agame eden said "Tegaru Eritreans", as if that will help reshape his Agame's facial deformities. "Moite.. Moite.." says Fed Up brother. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 13 Oct 2019, 21:32

eden wrote: ↑
13 Oct 2019, 16:48
Putin stages charm offensive against Tegaru Eritreans

Poor Edu Shukor (self nicknamed),

I see you are desperate to link/force your woyanu agam people by any means to eritreans...you feel that your woyanu survival depends on it. Even though they are trying to use their billions of stolen money to cause choas...Woyanu are in their final bed πŸ›Œ and po'oping πŸ’© in diapers like Abo'om Sebat Nega.

In your desperation funded by woyanu money...you tried to bring this old video clip. What is the state of the Zalambesa border you were/are crying about??...it will only open when you give up woyanu & stop using your stolen money to destabilize & assassinate like you tried to do to Eritrean General S.Efrem when the border was open.

Below is the link to the same video from a year ago that you have re-edited & tried to post as if it was recent. Poor Debretsion the Putin (eden bestowed) of Tigray Kilil was on the edge of his seat like a dog waiting for Isayas to say something to him 😒

Anyways, anytime you woyanu agams even dream of approaching πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡· eritrea(ns), it better be from the front while waving a white flag 🏳🏳 you backstabers!!

Post link: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=173467&p=874589#p874550
Post title: It is official:Debresiol is Issayas Listro, maid of Abiy & Donkey herder of Gedu, Emberke Maalti Ezi Dema Eyu Belu Raya
By: Halafi MengediΒ Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:12 am

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote: ↑
07 Jan 2019, 23:55
Halafi, why are you blaming Debre for the incompetence/failures of the hardcore woyanes in this particular situation or the past year, decade, etc?

Dont get me wrong, he is every bodies favorite whipping boy (myself included), even his own mother still beats him. All these beatings cause him confusion to point of saying/doing one thing, then he gets another beating and next day flips/180 and says/does opposite. Despite your claims, would any other woyane really do/act any better then him?...maybe, only if you are under the delusion that any woyane has ability to lead :lol:

Anyways, i have video proof that Debre forced Isayas to hold hands!!...he even forced Abiy/Isayas to open border!!...listen to video most tigray are clapping for him at both commands. Halafi dont or do continue to give hardcore woyane bad advice...either way, get with the program...its only a matter of short time before tigray kick out the hardcore woyane obstacles!

@1:11 Debre says i will force them to shake my hand!! (Hear the cheers/applause)

@2:11 Debre says i want the border opened!! (Hear the cheers/applause)

(This is the full video)

Anyways, you should be blaming all woyane leaders for putting you in this situation due to their bad leadership throughout the region for past few decades!!...their deeds are catching up to them.
(Courtesy @Asfaha2018 :lol:)

Follower

Post by Follower » 13 Oct 2019, 22:42

I don't know what these agames mean by "hzbi n hzbi "?don't they know that the land they are occupying belongs to the hzbi?

α‹ˆα‹­ αŒ‰αŒ‰αŒ‰αŒ‰αŒ‰α‹΅ ፑግርም 'ባ ደው α‰ αˆˆαˆˆα‹­ ክα‰₯ለጸልካ!!!
αŠ£αˆ•α‹‹α‰΅ my axxxx.