Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurora

Re: Some modification to self-absorbed Kebessa

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 19:09

Deqi,

All the problems you stated could be resolved if the weredas are used instead of awrajas for Zoning purposes. I am not blaming Hamassien. Actually, Hamassien has lost a lot of territories on the southern part near Deqemhare. Think about it . It is easier for the resident of adi Kuala to travel to Senafe or Tsorona, and it is easier for someone to travel from Segeneiti to Mendefera and from Deqemhare to Asmara. You can do the same thing to all of the territories you mentioned. It is all about logistics. You have this false awrajas pride that is hindering progressive change.

pastlast

Re: Some modification to self-absorbed Kebessa

Post by pastlast » 13 Oct 2019, 23:39

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 13:29
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to eden. You & I are over.
Aurora wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 13:24
Zmeselo

I am ignorant ? :lol: please, You don't even own your own mind, my friend. The house is on fire. 28 years and counting, nothing to show for it. The blood of 60,000 brave Eritreans taking for granted ? You are telling us it is "A" okay...... :lol: 28 years from know the same shyyyt is going to happen. You are no friend of the Eritrean people. Own your own mind first....The world is my witness, so is the Eritrean people :lol: Everything will come to pass. You are but nothing more than nay tarik hatela. :evil: Mark my word for that. :lol:
To MESELO, You Hide in the West while You DO Not Suffer from The Decisions of PIA. If Someone criticises PIA, you get Upset/Mad, why? You aren't even an Eritrean citizen/national, Foreigner Westerner just like Thomas Mountain: