Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Hawzen » 15 Oct 2019, 21:42

Gash wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 21:19
Lowlanderu,
You are wrong! I'm neither a HGDEF follower nor a HGDEF supporter. I myslef am all HGDEF in body and soul! HGDEF is in my DNA and I am very proud of it.
Now.. let see if sister Eden as a senior Woyanay Digital Warrior formerly aka Senior Dedebit Cadre comes out to express her pride on her TPLF ......

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Gash

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Gash » 23 Oct 2019, 09:47

Some people have questioned my assertion on this thread in regard to Jowar, but today's events have proved me right that he is the biggest threat Ethiopia is facing today. A facebook gang leader is now openly leading a shadow government using his mob and is threatening the wellbeing of a country of 100 million. There should be a way to stop this madness asap.

BTW, I heard his interview in LTV and he has a lot of good points that I agree with him. However, regardless whether he is right or wrong, he should not be allowed to sabotage a legitimate government order using his mob. This is the clear and present danger of Aby's government facing now.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 23 Oct 2019, 09:57

Gash

If you listen to him, there's a chance you agree he is in the right on most things. I'm glad to hear you giving him partial credit for his views. But this killing and jailing doesn't work. see hgdef

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 23 Oct 2019, 10:02

Higdaf has f@ked your Agame mom severely. This what traumatized you day & night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eden wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 09:57
Gash

If you listen to him, there's a chance you agree he is in the right on most things. I'm glad to hear you giving him partial credit for his views. But this killing and jailing doesn't work. see hgdef

Gash

Post by Gash » 26 Nov 2019, 18:48

Again, recent events are proving my predictions about where the Ethiopian security threats come from. Like I said Jawar and Iskinder are the two extremists who pose to Ethiopia's wellbeing.

sun
Member+

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations HE Laureate Aby should take care immediately

Post by sun » 26 Nov 2019, 19:18

Gash wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 18:21
banebris2013 wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 18:19
Gash wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 18:17
The ranking according to the level of danger the pose to Ethiopia's future

1. Jawar Ahmed
2. Iskinder Nega
3. TPLF
4. OLF
5. ABN
6. Ethio 360 and its extremist journalists
7. Ethnic extermination within ODP
8. Ethnic extremists within ADP
9. Ethnic extremists in Sidama

Aby should start acting as a strong leader and start taking covert and overt actions to eliminate all the above threats of peace in Ethiopia and the horn of Africa.
Then what?
Then Ethiopiams will start living in peace and happiness ever after.
“But wishes are only granted in fairy tales.” ~ Simone E., Perfect Chemistry :P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 26 Nov 2019, 19:29

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 18:34
Jawar and iskender are not a threat. Just need a bit of sweet talking to get them to their senses. Tplf is the main evil. Since tplf is on it's last leg, it's on a suicide mission trying to bring down everything with it. At any cost. All the ethnic conflicts have the hand of a third party aka tplf. Abiy needs to neutralize the hyenas before things get worse. Tplf is already flaming the kimant conflict. Now imagine when it starts stoking the oro-mara conflict. All hell will break lose. Only the parasite tplf has to gain when Ethiopians lose.
“Knowledge counts but common sense matters.” ~L. Johnson 8)

Gash

Post by Gash » 04 Jul 2020, 20:51

10 months later, 90% of my predictions have come true. Keep the cleansing work Dr. Abiy! ZERENGOS only understand force. After thorough cleaning in the center of Ethiopia, then turn your face north and finish the unfinished business - bury the TPLF for once and all.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Apr 2021, 06:57

agreed
GALLACHA Macca wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 18:23
You are asking him to do the impossible, for the most part here,.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
banebris2013 wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 18:19
Gash wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 18:17
The ranking according to the level of danger the pose to Ethiopia's future

1. Jawar Ahmed
2. Iskinder Nega

3. TPLF
4. OLF
5. ABN
6. Ethio 360 and its extremist journalists
7. Ethnic extermination within ODP
8. Ethnic extremists within ADP
9. Ethnic extremists in Sidama

Aby should start acting as a strong leader and start taking covert and overt actions to eliminate all the above threats of peace in Ethiopia and the horn of Africa.
Then what? Jawar and iskinder are activists with good number of followers, TPLF, OLF, and ABN has got strong ethnic base.6 -10 not sure what you are trying to say.
No worry ABEN and OLF in next 3 year will be gone :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P

Ethio360 and Kello/Kushite media could be infiltrated by Amhara and Oromo PP Agents