Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Did the vindictive Issayas send congratulations to Abiy Mengistu yet???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Oct 2019, 15:10

The world spitted on Issayas face by awarding Abiy did not do much other than Issayas accepted Abiy than Meles or Hailemariam for the same peace accord and I think the plan for Issayas is to remove him from power, I was wondering the American Ambassador was in Mekelle to give green light to remove Issayas from power.

pushkin
Member+

Re: Did the vindictive Issayas send congratulations to Abiy Mengistu yet???

Post by pushkin » 12 Oct 2019, 15:22

You better feel ashame for your dream & illusion to remove the PIA from power. Eritrea is now a country fully equiped with modern missils & artilaries. Let alone the mekelle hiden rats no nation can play with fire with Eritrea. The old monkey Zigebir Aynegir kemzibehal you can shout behind the PC but no one has the capacity to attack Eritrea :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 15:10
The world spitted on Issayas face by awarding Abiy did not do much other than Issayas accepted Abiy than Meles or Hailemariam for the same peace accord and I think the plan for Issayas is to remove him from power, I was wondering the American Ambassador was in Mekelle to give green light to remove Issayas from power.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2019, 16:57

He said something thru his stooge in Japan.

...The only comment appeared to come from Eritrea’s ambassador to Japan, who tweeted congratulations and added: “People of #Eritrea & #Ethiopia with blood, sweat & tears have won again over evil.”

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Oct 2019, 17:01

Awash wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 16:57
He said something thru his stooge in Japan.

...The only comment appeared to come from Eritrea’s ambassador to Japan, who tweeted congratulations and added: “People of #Eritrea & #Ethiopia with blood, sweat & tears have won again over evil.”
How dare the Wesf'attam Eritrean ambassador call us Weyane "evil"? Awash and I are not evil. We are Weyane human rights activists from Adwa, Tigray. We are not evil. :evil: :evil:
Last edited by Digital Weyane on 12 Oct 2019, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2019, 17:03

Look at what Singapore's President said: He's a class act

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2019, 17:06

Issu is sending a letter the old fashioned way :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Belayb

Post by Belayb » 12 Oct 2019, 18:32

As to the information that I have, Dr. Abiy congratulates PIA, explaining that this award was not to happen without his wish to peace. I am sure PIA also congratulates Dr. Abiy. Don't you know even tplf sends congratulations.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 12 Oct 2019, 18:33

Belayb wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 18:32
As to the information that I have, Dr. Abiy congratulates PIA, explaining that this award was not to happen without his wish to peace. I am sure PIA also congratulates Dr. Abiy. Don't you know even tplf sends congratulations.
We need to be positive,the people who think negative are minority.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2019, 20:31

...Ahmed responded on Twitter, saying: “My deepest gratitude to all committed and working for peace. This award is for Ethiopia and the African continent.”
https://theprint.in/theprint-essential/ ... ze/304992/

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 12 Oct 2019, 21:11

PIA is vindictive to any body who double crossed, be it foreign entity or traitors Eritreans. He never rests until he decimated them. He is a trustworthy friend to those who are honest. So you filthy agame Leflaf Adghi, yes PIA is vindictive towards tplf (enemy of Eritrea) and can not be vindictive to a person who stretchs his peaceful hand towards him, unless you dumb f**k do not know what vindictive means.
Too many envious agames trying to make themselves feel better are trying to twist things.
Man PIA is the first person, way before the Norwegian Nobel Peace prize committee who congratulated and chose PMAA to be the peace deal winner when PMAA first visited Eritrea. How soon do 'we' forget?
That right there is the reason they picked him as a winner. In other words they finally understood what PIA is all about.
PMAA didn't do or say what PIA didn't say all those years.
The steadfastness of PIA is the reason Abiy got this prestigious award.
But you filthy agames do not really care whether PIA got the prize?
Had he was a co-winner, you would have said that he doesn't deserve it any way. Damn if he does, damn if he doesn't.
What irritating you a*as wipes is that finally PIA or Eritrea got what legally is it's own and peace prevails.
And yes congrats to PMAA for demonstrating that he knows what international law is all about unlike the thuggish, shifts chifra, lawless woyane.
You filthy tegarus are pissed off because you missed that opportunity by trying to screw Eritrea to no avail. Just to fall in your ugly faces.
If you ask me, I am glad that your thuggish leaders didn't do what Abiy did. To bury you six feet under is worth the suffering our country and people went through only because of your inferiority complex syndrome.