Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: Remembering Legendary abraham Afewerki.

Post by kerenite » 12 Oct 2019, 13:35

Molover,

As I said several times, you are one of the few hgdefites here with cool head and thanks for sharing the sad song MELEY which was sang by hgdef's victim abraham afwerki.

It reminds me of a real incident which I experienced in one of my last visits to ethiopia.

Here we go:

I was sitting in a bar at bole neighborhood (haya hulet mazoria) waiting for my 2 friends who were vacatioining with me. Suddenly 6 young eri refugees showed up. They hardly spoke amharic, they were addressing the waitress as ante. One of them said, ante 6 birra amta and music yeabraham afwerki adrig. So far so good, abraham afwerki's FISHIKHTA AMELEY was played and all 6 danced happily making round dances in the not big bar.

The next song which was played was MELEY, the one on your link and you know what happened? Everyone one of them was weeping like a little kid. The bar owner was showing sympathy for them.
No bragging here, I called the bar owner to serve them 2 rounds which I will pay but she should not tell them who paid it. The bar owner concured.

Some minutes later, my friends came and we left.

molover

Post by molover » 12 Oct 2019, 13:41

kerenite wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 13:35
Molover,

As I said several times, you are one of the few hgdefites here with cool head and thanks for sharing the sad song MELEY which was sang by hgdef's victim abraham afwerki.

It reminds me of a real incident which I experienced in one of my last visits to ethiopia.

Here we go:

I was sitting in a bar at bole neighborhood (haya hulet mazoria) waiting for my 2 friends who were vacatioining with me. Suddenly 6 young eri refugees showed up. They hardly spoke amharic, they were addressing the waitress as ante. One of them said, ante 6 birra amta and music yeabraham afwerki adrig. So far so good, abraham afwerki's FISHIKHTA AMELEY was played and all 6 danced happily making round dances in the not big bar.

The next song which was played was MELEY, the one on your link and you know what happened? Everyone one of them was weeping like a little kid. The bar owner was showing sympathy for them.
No bragging here, I called the bar owner to serve them 2 rounds which I will pay but she should not tell them who paid it. The bar owner concured.

Kerenite,
I Don't think I Am Higdef i just wanna see my Country Develop and Prosper i Love my ERITREA.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Oct 2019, 13:46

molover wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 13:41
kerenite wrote:
Molover,

Here we go:

I was sitting in a bar at bole neighborhood (haya hulet mazoria) waiting for my 2 friends who were vacatioining with me. Suddenly 6 young eri refugees showed up. They hardly spoke amharic, they were addressing the waitress as ante. One of them said, ante 6 birra amta and music yeabraham afwerki adrig. So far so good, abraham afwerki's FISHIKHTA AMELEY song was played and all 6 danced happily making round dances in the not big bar.

No bragging here, (brag for what? For the few birr?) I called the bar owner to serve them 2 rounds which I will pay but she should not tell them who paid it. The bar owner concured.

Kerenite,
I Don't think I Am Higdef i just wanna see my Country Develop and Prosper i Love my ERITREA.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 12 Oct 2019, 14:30

kerenite wrote:
Molover,

Here we go:

I was sitting in a bar at bole neighborhood (haya hulet mazoria) waiting for my 2 friends who were vacatioining with me. Suddenly 6 young eri refugees showed up. They hardly spoke amharic, they were addressing the waitress as ante. One of them said, ante 6 birra amta music yeabraham afwerki adrig. So far so good, abraham afwerki's FISHIKHTA AMELEY was played and all 6 danced happily making round dances in the not big bar.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

እዋይ ቦኸኽ! አታ ፋራ: እዚ ኩሉ ዶሮና ስለምንታይ አድለየ? አዲስ አበባ'ኮ ብሻዕብያ ታንክታት ተሐንጊርካ ቅድሚ ምምጻእካ ዝዓበናላን ዝዓንደርናላን ከተማ እያ:: ብዛዕባ ዘይንፈልጦ እስኪ ንገረና::

What a retard!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Oct 2019, 15:45

quindibu wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 14:30
kerenite wrote:
Molover,

Here we go:

I was sitting in a bar at bole neighborhood (haya hulet mazoria) waiting for my 2 friends who were vacatioining with me. Suddenly 6 young eri refugees showed up. They hardly spoke amharic, they were addressing the waitress as ante. One of them said, ante 6 birra amta music yeabraham afwerki adrig. So far so good, abraham afwerki's FISHIKHTA AMELEY was played and all 6 danced happily making round dances in the not big bar.

እዋይ ቦኸኽ! አታ ፋራ: እዚ ኩሉ ዶሮና ስለምንታይ አድለየ? አዲስ አበባ'ኮ ብሻዕብያ ታንክታት ተሐንጊርካ ቅድሚ ምምጻእካ ዝዓበናላን ዝዓንደርናላን ከተማ እያ:: ብዛዕባ ዘይንፈልጦ እስኪ ንገረና::

What a retard!
How did you find my English aite pseudo-English literature professor? Lol

No grammatical or spelling mistakes at all mish? Lol

Focus ....focus....focus... on the subject idiot amiche.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Oct 2019, 15:52

quindibu wrote:
kerenite wrote:
Molover,

Here we go:

What a retard!
How did you find my English aite pseudo-English literature professor? Lol

No grammatical or spelling mistakes at all mish? Lol

Focus ....focus....focus... on the subject idiot amiche.

I was comparing my jeganu generation with the deQi mama new weeping generation.

quindibu wrote:
kerenite wrote:
Molover,

Here we go:

What a retard!