Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

Re: PFDJ clowns are Not Allowed to Criticise Abiy by PIA's orders

Post by pastlast » 14 Oct 2019, 04:11

Wedi-Sharmuuta-nay-Agame, you are not fully Eritrean by your own admission. You also have no legitimate reason for my "contact info"...blah blah. As for meeting at a PFDJ meeting, you don't have to show up, send your lawyers! Now if you want to meet me in person then we can do so at a neutral location.

I know you are Wedi-Sharmuuta nay Agame and your personal home is also your place of business but I don't work that way!
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
14 Oct 2019, 02:30

I am not insinuating any threats...i am not the same stupid person as you that goes about willy nilly posting actual threats to people as you have done on numerous occassions.

Just want to simply explain to you my menenet & history in person since you want to know...and you can find out truth for yourself.

Wow...all this tough talking you do on the internet & openly threatening members and even threatening to assassinate leaders...now you are asking to meet in a public place for concern of my safety??...wow

Oh yes, my 1/2 siblings fully understand my displeasure/disapointment (not hate) towards woyanu agams & their 1 parent...that's no secret 🧐
...and they are not bothered by the agam insult as much as your likes...since they understand & acknowledge the historical context

The offer stands Mr luuter woyanu...if you want to provide me your contact/location & we can even post it publicly/witnesses if you are worried...and i have idea for that too.

pastlast wrote:
14 Oct 2019, 02:05
Yea your "father" was in meda, but what's interesting is you stating that your "other family" was one of the "arrested in G-15"...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-15_(Eritrea)

http://www.ehrea.org/prisonersg11a.php

Which one of those is your family?

Anyways, I think to meet me, the Safer solution for you is to meet me at a PFDJ meeting atleast you'll have witnesses who can call the police if you think somehow that you are able to take me out! Or if you think that somehow you can have others to do the threat you are "insinuating" here!...listen...we can talk in an actual meeting, if you are scared then we can skype or teleconference! If you wish to do harm, we can still skype,/ teleconference.

But one thing we both agree is that you are a Wedi-Sharmuuta-nay-Agame! To be Agame is bad, to be Sharmuuta-nay-Agame...hmmmm think about that the other times you call Eritreans "Agame"...remember you came from the same place Agames came from! your 1/2 Agame Siblings! You hate them as much as you dckride PIA?

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
14 Oct 2019, 01:37

Now this pretender eritrean in sudan was actually in meda with ELF...all his ex-comrades hate him now, going thru their own process of discovery about him over decades.

My actual father was in meda with Shabia and i had other family that were in ELF & then went to join Shabia (one of them is arrested in the G15). None of my family were ever with TPLF.

Solution is simple to explain to you my menenet in person...you only need to provide your contact info & we can work something out.

pastlast wrote:
14 Oct 2019, 01:28
Nah niggg4h you the only Eritrean to have this situation. Not Too Many Eritrean women were in this situation! Don't try to spread your shame onto others!....Now Shut the Fack up ..and Accept your 1/2 Agame Siblings as your Full Agame Siblings! Nigg444h u Agame!

TPLF and EPLF were Tight Buddies in the Struggle enough so to Gang Up on Bonafide ELF Eritreans (1000% ERitreans 0% Agame) So don't give me this bullschit trying to excuse that your Family was part and parcel with TPLF during the Gedli Era! I'm finding out about all of yoU PFDJ supporters and on Why you continue to Support PFDJ...Seemingly the Real Rationale is that The Benefit of PFDJ in Power for you personally outweighs any Benefit to the Majority of Eritreans whether Pro or Anti-PIA! You are Pro-PIA because your Menenet Depends on this Gondari_Agame Niggerrrr from Tigray!
Whatever!

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
14 Oct 2019, 00:37

Here is my reply below...stop jumping like fes'sam. You can just simply give me your location to discuss this.

And to add to this since you want to know...my father played over derg big time and had to go straight to meda after that & our original family got separated. We went to eritrea & temporarily reunited in meda but had to continue to sudan due to toddlers...but my father committed to stay/fight till the end. Then when we get to sudan and after a few years got wrong info that he was martyred. Then few after that, mom re-married in sudan to someone who claimed to be eritrean & from another region (akele) & he was in meda...and he was vouched for by other eritreans that knew him from meda that were with us in sudan...so its kind of hard to do more background check on their adi/region given circumstances. So i have a thorough personal understanding of the twey-y woyanu and would also gladly explain that to you in person. And i dont think i am the only eritrean to have this situation...many eritreans had been fooled by tegaru claiming to be eritreans during the struggle period.

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
14 Oct 2019, 00:30

I would like to explain to you my menenet in person, but we know your types...and its not feasible for me to post my location/#.

Maybe you would be willing to share your contact info/location tough guy??...or are you just hot air, polluting all threads like an angry little woyanu luuter??

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: PFDJ clowns are Not Allowed to Criticise Abiy by PIA's orders

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 14 Oct 2019, 09:11

Woyanu luuter pastlast,

You are officially the biggest fes'sam i have ever seen in mereja forum!!

Go to your partner for comfort/support since you need someone to hold your hand 👬

Fes'sam!!