Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hazega/Tsazega.

(info's Crystal ball prediction 1.5 years ago, July 10th 2018) PM Abiy Ahmed will be nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Oct 2019, 01:14

:shock: :shock:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=161033#p810675

(info's Crystal ball prediction 1.5 years ago, July 10th 2018)
PM Abiy Ahmed will be nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

info wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2018, 03:12
This is my crystal ball in action though :lol:

Telomerase wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2018, 03:45
Info,

Aye Aye. πŸ˜ƒ He is amazing. I guess Ethiopia is destined for greatness.

Cigar wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2018, 11:49
If there is or are going to be Nobel Peace Prizes, I believe both PIA and PMAA should get them
Yes I give credit to PMAA for being bold, honest to honor the international rule of law which is exactly what PIA been saying for 16 years. So, both of them are in the same page unlike PMAAs predecessors.
Again if there would be a Nobel Peace Prize, giving it to only a country's which been violating the rule of law to turn around and come to what the victim was saying and accept to abide by the final and abiding decision is in a way encouraging other countries or leaders to violate the laws and then change their minds and agree to what they should have done to begin with, just to look like great leaders.
Don't get me wrong here. I like PMAA a lot and I don't mind him getting it as unison.
PIA actually is not a guy who does things to be praised by other nationals or entities.
He already knows that we the Eritrean people see him as the founding father of modern Eritrea and he been fighting for peace to spread like the smell of freshly cut roses not only in Eritrea, but also in ethiopia and the region.
So, my peace loving ethiopians come on now, you have to give credit to PIA for standing to TRUTH while tons of bricks were being thrown at him, our country and people with no fault of him or our nation for 16 years by woyane and its masters which at last PIA and our country are vendicated.

Benn wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2018, 12:03
Let us not rush into conclusion. Words only are not enough to make one Peacemaker. Let us wait and see how Words transform into actions first. It is not yet a distant memory how the world was let down by a Noble Peace thief, Obama !

Ethoash wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2018, 12:10
Cigar....

when i see ur name i come in to insult u.. to tell u how turncoat u r.. then u have a point . yes ISISIS AWARKI FINALLY HAVE A POINT ... dr. abiy cant make peace by himself ..... i am few guy who wish good for Eritrea .. i want Assab to be free port not free like those buda Amhara think i want assab to get billion of dollar in sense when i say free port as in any body can come and use is based on equal treatment u change just like u charge Eritrean exporter and we will have business four point...

a nation break or make it with one wrong or right decision when Meles come to Djibouti asking for port Djibouti said yes had they say no they would be the loser but their one right decision they make them 1st world economy they make the highest GDP on Africa and they increasing day by day...

the only problem i have with Eritrea how in hell we going to trust you.. trust is in short supply here ... Eritrea doesnt know how to make business unlike the Djibouti they r all business just look at them the leasing out their port to china, japans and usa those idiot cant live together but they make them share road in Djibouti .... i dont blame the Eritrean they think everyone going to loot them ...if u r colonized for long u develop this kind of mentality but the Djibouti r also colonized for 99 years but they over come it ...

Eritrean always think, Ethiopians claiming Assab is Ethiopia but not all Ethiopian only the Amhara are the one who claim Assab the rest of Ethiopia willing to pay and use Assab ... the Eritrean must understand this and must single out the Amhara and allowed the rest of Ethiopian to use Assab .. instead of doing that the Eritrean helping out the Amhara to come to power what idiotic is that

cigar u r not honest guy u r telling us isisis awarki respecting an international law .. of course when the international law support his side of truth he support international law but when the international law stand against the isissi awarki truth isis break international law .. case in point Algeria agreement said dont be hostile to Ethiopia but ISISIS AWARKI clearly hosting Ethiopian domestic enemy such as OLF, AGE77 helping ESAT AND EVEN SUPPORT AL SHABABA

anyhow even North Korea guy deserved peace award if he make peace pass mistake is forgotten if he make peace in present and future that is what it count but dont tell me isissis awarki is a good man he is not ... but smart man who grab the second opportunity... now Eritrea have opportunity to become Singapore dont mess it up because ur ego to insult the golden race.. they r the one who make it possible from back stage ... they have still in control they have the army

10 Jul 2018, 12:36
Benn the nut case, that is why I said:
"IF THERE WOULD BE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE".
I always said action speaks volume than words and we are yet to see the ethio troops to vacate Eritrea's territories.
So, after seeing him and hearing his Asmara speech and the way he connected with PIA and the Eritrean people, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
So, yes we wait and see.
But right now, I am feeling optimistic unlike when the woyane officials like Sebhat Nega visted Asmara in the early years of our independence anniversay.
I still remember how uncomfortable Sebhat and his cronies looked like at the stand.

Hawzen wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2018, 18:56
Brother Cigar,

The enemy of Eritrean people, TPLF is officially dead. The Eritrean people have now the opportunity to see and visit their Ethiopian brothers and sisters any where in Ethiopia which is our second home. Now, it is time to be thankful and happy for what just happened. You have proved that you are a die-hard Eritrean brother and you won for what you stood and fought. When, the Eritrean people win, brother Cigar wins.

Now, it is time to relax a little bit and at least minimize calling names if not completely stop it. Brother Benn is an Eritrean brother who happens to not like the way the Eritrea government treats our people. Brother Present is Oromo brother but for some reason he was mislead in his opinion on the God fearing Eritrea people. I personally believe that brother Revelation is also Amhara brother but his feeling was hurt. Now, the time has come to realize we as a people of this region should come together as one people and work hard for better furture. Yes, I have to agree with you that history has taught us that don't ever trust agames at all. In fact, we witnessed how twisted heart agames are. However, it does not mean that you should put the entire Tigrayan people in one basket and insult them.

Today is a new day. Today is a better day. Today is a day we watch our mouth simply because there is no reason to waste your energy. Mission is accomplished. The cancer of the region is removed. Let them keep on crying from Meqelle and they will remain there for the rest of their lives.

I have great respect for Dr. Abby. When he made the Eritrean people to promise him not to hate the people of Tigray, I said yes. I think you have also agreed with him. Now, it is time to cheer and look forward into the bright future ahead of us.

May God bless the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and its frogs

10 Jul 2018, 19:51
Hawzen thank you for being the bigger man than me.
But I am not in a position to just change the way I see the tegarus and their leadership as yet.
Again may be your heart is a forgiven heart.
Mine is not.
Yes the crimes committed against Eritreans including the desecrating of our martyrs was commited by their troops. This is just one example of thousands of evil deeds.
And so far, I never heard any so called innocent tigrawai/ti to say sorry on behalf of their evil leaders. Actually for 16 years what I witnessed from all of them is the opposite. Degrading Eritrea that is.
If PMAA can apologize in Addis and in Asmara about the crimes committed by his predecessors against the Eritrean people and the mothers of our martyrs, why isn't one sane filthy agame so far not echoing it?
Hawzen I am sorry if I am offending you.
But unless I hear them change their attitudes plus join the peace initiatives with honesty (very hard for agames) my heart won't allow me to be nice not only to their leadership but also to the whole tigray population.
And I am just an individual. So I know that my opinion might not be like some Eritreans or our govt's position, but please brother let me get there in due time, depending on what I hear and see from these evil hearted, filthy tegarus.
I swear to 'god' I hate them with passion.
Sorry, brother just bare with me and try to not read what I post.
Like you said tplf aka woyane is dead and there is nothing it can do any more.
And how I see things are what they did in the last 16 years to seperate our families from their loved ones due to their evil nature concocting evil with their masters.
Yes, there are wrongs with our own goverenment. But the exodus of our youth is due to their weaken Eritrea at any cost policy.

Abe Abraham wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2018, 20:03
When you use words like nasty,evil and filthy to describe many Tigrayans you are not insulting them because that is their true characterization. Satan lives in Tigray.

10 Jul 2018, 21:23
Brother Cigar,

I don't disagree with your observation on the agame clan at all. They are exactly the way you are describing them. In fact, If any agame man is around me, I have to watch my back. Because they don't deserve any trust or respect at all. What you just stated is not only my view but also the majority of Eritrean and Ethiopian people view.

The difference between you and I are that I don't see any point calling names in forums such as ER day-in day-out even though I agree 1000% with what you stated. By the way, I have been watching their Tigrai TV on YouTube for last few days and I am having fun to see them going through pain. They are evil and they deserve what they have got. I think the Ethiopian people have also the same feeling like Eritreans when it comes to Agame clan. The difference is that there is not need to be outspoken and calling names publicly simply because there are many followers in ER who just Judge you from your comments. On the other hand, calling the twist heart Agame clan :lol: :lol: different names does not mean that you hate them more than everybody else. At some point, we should be able to start to ignore agame clan simply because they are useless and focus on what to do to make things better for our people and the people of our region of course minus agame clan :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: .

I am questioning the timing... like I said.. It is a new day. It is the first step toward the bright future....Why would I still waste my energy and time on the useless Yeqen Jiboch when everybody around me is cheering and hugging .....

Dedebit is always dedeb

10 Jul 2018, 21:38
Brother Info,

Yes! Absolutely Prime Minister Dr. Abby deserves Nobel Prize Nomination. He is the right leader not only for Ethiopia but also for our region which has been known as volatile....

Dedebit is always dedeb

Awash wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2018, 21:48
Dr. Abiy Ahmed, maybe. But, give a break, Deqi Medhin Berad.

24 Jul 2018, 04:51

Zmeselo wrote: ↑
24 Jul 2018, 07:47
I personally wouldn't mind an iota, if PIA is not nominated.

Really, who gives a damn about their Nobel. They can shove it, as far as I'm concerned.

The Eritrean & Ethiopian people, have already given these 2 leaders an unforgettable award of love & appreciation.

Fed_Up wrote: ↑
24 Jul 2018, 19:00
He deserves it! And if it happened, it wouldn’t be without PIA contribution to his success.

EritreaαŠ• α‹¨α‰°αŒ αŒ‹ αˆ²α‹°αˆ°α‰΅ ... αˆ²α‹ˆα‹°αˆ΅ α‹­αŠ–αˆ«αˆ αŠ₯αŠ•αŒ‚ αˆα…αˆž αŠ α‹­αŠ¨αˆ΅αˆ­αˆ:: αŠ€αˆ­α‰΅αˆ«α‹Šα‰΅ α‹ˆα‹­αˆ αŠ€αˆ­α‰΅αˆ«α‹Š α‹«αŒˆα‰£ αˆ°α‹ α‰ αα‰…αˆ­ αˆ²αˆαŠα‹΅α‰… α‹­αŠ–αˆ«αˆ:: my wife is my testimony. She agreed saveral occasions. I am proud to make love of my life the happiest chick in the entire city. 8) 8) ....

03 Feb 2019, 13:23
Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 12 Oct 2019, 01:54, edited 3 times in total.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: (Crystal ball prediction 1.5 years ago, July 10th 2018) PM Abiy Ahmed will be nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Oct 2019, 01:43

info,

Your crystal ball predicted more than one thing with accuracy nearly 1.5 years ago!!...i had to rehash the old thread from the public forum & also glad to see consistent comments from other eritreans...and the predictable woyanu (Awusha/EthoAsha) :lol:

Congratulations to PMAA and to Ethiopia(ns)...to you & sun...sun, forgive me but i will not congratulate you on Obama :lol: (he praised woyanu on democracy)

Anyways the 2 people i always try to read were/are info & sun for a median/fair understanding of situation of ethiopia & prospects for a brighter future of ethiopia & in relation to neighbors

Thank you for this full video and i have to rewatch and i loved the question at 13:10...shows Abiy didn't drop everything to receive their call and ...what if Prime Minister Abiy decided to take his delegation as President of Eritrea & President of Somalia ??
:lol: :lol:

info

Re: (Crystal ball prediction 1.5 years ago, July 10th 2018) PM Abiy Ahmed will be nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Post by info » 12 Oct 2019, 04:35

Brother Hazega/Tsazega. Thank you for your kind words and to be honest it would be appropriate if PM Abiy takes PIA to Norway for the ceremony. This makes him look even great in my view. Recognizing the effort of others and giving credit where it's due is one of the core values you expect from such statesmen. But from my understand and reading of the character of PIA, I don't think he will be willing to go with PM Abiy to the ceremony. His presence may be also misunderstood as "hey you should have also awarded me" thing. I think he is too proud to act like an invited guest. He will definitely refuse this offer.
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote: ↑
12 Oct 2019, 01:43

info,

Your crystal ball predicted more than one thing with accuracy nearly 1.5 years ago!!...i had to rehash the old thread from the public forum & also glad to see consistent comments from other eritreans...and the predictable woyanu (Awusha/EthoAsha) :lol:

Congratulations to PMAA and to Ethiopia(ns)...to you & sun...sun, forgive me but i will not congratulate you on Obama :lol: (he praised woyanu on democracy)

Anyways the 2 people i always try to read were/are info & sun for a median/fair understanding of situation of ethiopia & prospects for a brighter future of ethiopia & in relation to neighbors

Thank you for this full video and i have to rewatch and i loved the question at 13:10...shows Abiy didn't drop everything to receive their call and ...what if Prime Minister Abiy decided to take his delegation as President of Eritrea & President of Somalia ??

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: (info's Crystal ball prediction 1.5 years ago, July 10th 2018) PM Abiy Ahmed will be nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Oct 2019, 05:39

Bro info,
You have always tried to be objective/reasonable in your arguments even when not fully agreeing and if you learned something later on to change an opinion, you accepted it as growth...and we are always happy to be neighbors/guests/brothers with fellow horn of africans like you.

Yes, if PM Abiy were to invite/take the Eritrean & Somali Presidents with him that would be awesome/fantastic to see!!

Agreed some would spin it as you described & can expect likes of Awash to make a rukus/commotion...but to see the three nations/leaders together before the so called international community would have another level of meaning since all 3 were neglected/ignored/sanctioned yesteryear by international eyes but somehow out of their own will they are moving to improve the HOA and neighbors....and also thanks to the UAE/Saudi for their surprising support/acknowledgement to the leaders early on.

Despite each leader/nation having their own internal/external matters, i am optimistic that they will create policies that favor the wellbeing of their citizens & of all HOA & neighbors/allies that want cooperation for mutual benefit. Already many prisoners have been freed in ethiopia & more political freedoms (maybe too much :mrgreen: ), in eritrea there is a calm of not having to worry about an ethiopian invasion & people are focusing on future/economy, & in somalia they no longer have to worry about mercenary army arms trafficking for further destabilization. Forgive my amateurish assessments & omitting...cant look a gift horse in the mouth...sometimes have to take opportunity you get & improve/build on it with time.

If i was the leader and as i thought initially, we would probably still be waiting for woyanu to leave the lands before any reproach/progress. Compare that thinking with what has transpired and benefits for the people/nation in the meantime doing what can be done & giving leeway/time to clear the bigger hurdles...but i still want woyanu out :mrgreen:

12 Oct 2019, 04:35
Brother Hazega/Tsazega. Thank you for your kind words and to be honest it would be appropriate if PM Abiy takes PIA to Norway for the ceremony. This makes him look even great in my view. Recognizing the effort of others and giving credit where it's due is one of the core values you expect from such statesmen. But from my understand and reading of the character of PIA, I don't think he will be willing to go with PM Abiy to the ceremony. His presence may be also misunderstood as "hey you should have also awarded me" thing. I think he is too proud to act like an invited guest. He will definitely refuse this offer.
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote: ↑
12 Oct 2019, 01:43

info,