Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

The Nobel Peace Prize Belongs to Tigray Not Ethiopia

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Oct 2019, 00:44

This morning, when my Weyane brother Awash called to deliver the bad news to me, we both cried for at least 15 minutes over the phone and, with his voice breaking, he said to me: " You know what Digital Weyane, the Nobel Peace Prize actually belongs to our country Tigray, because we Weyane are the best Human Rights Activists in the world, and we were the UN appointed peace-keeping force in Somalia, South Sudan and Rwanda. If there was another name for Tigray, our country would be called the Oasis of Peace."

I agree with everything my Weyane brother Awash said. We must start our own Tigray Nobel Peace Prize and award it to our TPLF peaceful leaders. If there is a will, there's a way!

pastlast

Re: The Nobel Peace Prize Belongs to Tigray Not Ethiopia

Post by pastlast » 12 Oct 2019, 00:53

OBESE PFDJ Clown Sirak Bahlbi is UPSET and OFFICIALLY Speaks for PFDJ as being Upset that Dictator Isayas Afwrki was not also awarded a Nobel Peace award similar to Abiy! Sorry Sirak and PFDJ, PIA doesn't get an award for Practicing WAR while piecemealing peace in the region via Liberation fronts, Awraja animals, and other extremist ethnicist groups!

How can you be against "ethnic federalism" claim to be for Unity of Ethiopia and Somalia yet you support Ethnic separatist groups in Ethiopia and Somalia..and push Awraja ethnic division within Eritrea:

PIA claimed the Akele Guzay people are the problem in Eritrea, then he blamed the Muslims of Eritrea, then he blamed the Saho of Eritrea...etc! Then He Praises the Rashaida of Eritrea....while Insulting the Other 8 Ethnicities of Eritrea!...

A Divisive and parasitic war mongering, oppressionist like PIA does not deserve a Nobel Peace award but a Nurembourg Trial, Conviction, and Sentencing!

Digital Weyane wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 00:44
This morning, when my Weyane brother Awash called to deliver the bad news to me, we both cried for at least 15 minutes over the phone and, with his voice breaking, he said to me: " You know what Digital Weyane, the Nobel Peace Prize actually belongs to our country Tigray, because we Weyane are the best Human Rights Activists in the world, and we were the UN appointed peace-keeping force in Somalia, South Sudan and Rwanda. If there was another name for Tigray, our country would be called the Oasis of Peace."

I agree with everything my Weyane brother Awash said. We must start our own Tigray Nobel Peace Prize and award it to our TPLF peaceful leaders. If there is a will, there's a way!

Sirak will get his MEAL PAYMENT from MONKEY (the Delivery Boy of PIA) for this TWITTER Post by Sirak on Behalf of PIA:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Oct 2019, 07:23

This is what we Digital Weyane know so far....

Dictator Issayas nominated PM Abiy for the Nobel Peace Prize to further humiliate our TPLF leaders, by making them look like they are "ANTI PEACE", while Dr Abiy has "done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace."

Dictator Issayas has crossed the line, and he must stop humiliating our TPLF leaders, whom he had placed under house arrest in Mekelle! Enough is Enough! :evil: :evil:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Oct 2019, 08:11

We Digital Weyane are officially inviting the Nobel Peace Prize committee to come and visit our peaceful country of Tigray, so they may correct their mistake by awarding the Peace Prize to our peaceful TPLF leaders who are peacefully resting at Axum Hotel in the peaceful town of Mekelle.

Brief history
In 2001, after the international community was horrified by 1st World War style of fighting our Weyane leaders conducted during our heroic 3 invasion attempts of Eritrea, the world leaders screamed in horror "No more war!" Then our great visionary leader Meles Zenawi added the phrase "No Peace" and made it ... "No War, No Peace", ... which I think was why our great TPLF leaders had lost the golden opportunity to receive the Nobel Peace Prize award. :evil: :evil:

My brother Awash and I have the following question:

Is it too late to change the "No War, No Peace," to "Yes War, Yes Peace"? :roll: