Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Sebhat Nega on nobel prize ኢትዮጵያውያን አብይን እንኳን ሊሸልሙት አንቱ በለው እንኳን አይጠሩትም

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Oct 2019, 17:46

The best message you can respond to the mafia groups in EU and the mercenary Abiy is once he leave the country take over the country and let him stay with them as refugee. The current refugees + one = more refugee EU afraid to give Tanika to the most shameless human being.

Sebhat is speaking the truth but Tigray wants Sebhat truth, that is remove Debretsion and bring other nationalists who can defend Tigray. The current executives are pure Sebhat Nega direct relatives and by marriages and they must go and bring executives elected by the Awrajas from the ten Awrajas to represent them. Closed door election by relatives, marriage and qushet must be stopped.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 11 Oct 2019, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Oct 2019, 18:45

After having fun and control of power for 27 years, it looks like Sebhat Nega is now a very angry old man. Sadly, he is going to die as angry man. I just hope that he realize he does not have many years left and uses the remain very few years of his final stage of his life to ask for forgiveness from the people of Tigray and Ethiopia. That is the only way he can make peace with himself before he departs from this world for good.. :oops: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 11 Oct 2019, 18:51

The old fa.rt sebuh gey_ga is demented. He's swimming in his own faeces and [deleted] since he cant afford nappies anymore. His missing his golden days of looting Ethiopia dry. The parasite spends his days drinking expired whiskey quarantined in a hotel in mekele. Let him step out of tigray, hes a dead man walking.
hidase wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 17:10
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Oct 2019, 18:52

Hawzen wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 18:45
After having fun and control of power for 27 years, it looks like Sebhat Nega is now a very angry old man. Sadly, he is going to die as angry man. I just hope that he realize he does not have many years left and uses the remain very few years of his final stage of his life to ask for forgiveness from the people of Tigray and Ethiopia. That is the only way he can make peace with himself before he departs from this world for good.. :oops: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Entay Eyu Zukulu Wekaekae the European worshiper Issayas Bologna maid was spitted on his face by the EU. Have you heard peace winner just by one person before except when it reach the border of north Tigray???

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 11 Oct 2019, 19:00

Sewer rat weyane leflafi adghi, Isaias won when Abiy won. Same cant be said about your sewer rat weyanes. Theyre desperate for a saviour. Doubt anyone will answer their call, may be the devil from hell will.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 18:52
Hawzen wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 18:45

Dedebit is always dedeb
Entay Eyu Zukulu Wekaekae the European worshiper Issayas Bologna maid was spitted on his face by the EU. Have you heard peace winner just by one person before except when it reach the border of north Tigray???

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Oct 2019, 19:01

አይ ዐቦይ ስብሐት?

"ኖቤል" ያሸነፈው የ"ዘላን" ፖለቲካ ነው አለ?

መደመር (ገዳ) ምን ሆነና? :lol: :lol:

Looking at the bright side of Ireecha? Hmm!

Bingo!
hidase wrote:

Last edited by Dawi on 11 Oct 2019, 19:12, edited 3 times in total.

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 11 Oct 2019, 19:06

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 17:46
Sebhat is speaking the truth but Tigray wants Sebhat truth, that is remove Debretsion and bring other nationalists who can defend Tigray. The current executives are pure Sebhat Nega direct relatives and by marriages and they must go and bring executives elected by the Awrajas from the ten Awrajas to represent them. Closed door election by relatives, marriage and qushet must be stopped.
Debretsion is mentally defected man due to his chronic malnourished brain of 1977s

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Oct 2019, 02:46

Ebuy Sibat is seeking attention after he got ignored by the so-called veteran TPLF leaders after he openly admitted he hates Meles like he hates meshrefet and blames Meles for all the problems TPLF faced in the last 30 years or more. I kinda think he was right on that but was he not the one who enabled Meles to do everything he is blaming him for? That is the question, they must have raised it, it was the elephant in the room.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Oct 2019, 10:35

Abdelaziz wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 02:46
Ebuy Sibat is seeking attention after he got ignored by the so-called veteran TPLF leaders after he openly admitted he hates Meles like he hates meshrefet and blames Meles for all the problems TPLF faced in the last 30 years or more. I kinda think he was right on that but was he not the one who enabled Meles to do everything he is blaming him for? That is the question, they must have raised it, it was the elephant in the room.
It is mixed up as you said. Meles would not have come home without Sebhat, he committed crime against the law of the struggle others were sentenced to death. Also Sebhat helped Meles to stop the border war now we are in trouble. Meles created all the demise of woyane by sewing wrong policy and Sebhat spoke about them specially the corruptions. But Sebhat ousted Abay Woldu from power and replaced his own relatives by marriage like debreFerqaq, Alem Gebrewahid and others. Abay Woldu was set to call article 39 with Somali and Afar if the country was to go hell but Sebhat abort it.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 12 Oct 2019, 11:14, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Oct 2019, 11:10

Aziza, why don't you come right out & say it; like some wise Tegaru are already doing?

The weyane should be cut by its roots, & get thrown into the fire!!!
Abdelaziz wrote:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Oct 2019, 11:31

Dawi wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 19:01
አይ ዐቦይ ስብሐት?

:lol: :lol:

Bingo!
Dawit,

you breaking down what r u saying

ሮቤል ያሸነፈው የዋና ፖለቲካ ነው አለ፧

መደመር (ገንዳ) ምን ሆነና፧

Looking at the bright side of Ireecha? Hmm! Thanks Meles was the founding father of Irreecha...which way u cut it..

yes i admit on thing Sebhat Nega should shut his mouth and live and let live..

mengistu haile mariam given second chance from America in exchange of shutting his mouth and live peacefully and he accepted and living by the American rule never open his mouth for last 30 years...

Sebhat Nega የማርያም መንገድ ተስጥቶታል አርፎ እንዲቀመጥ። ያበፊቱ ጥፋት በሙሉ በምህረት ታይቶለታል ። በሕግ እንዳይከሰሰ ታድያ የምን አፍ መክፈት ነው። ምንም አይነት አፍ እላፊ ማወራት የለበትም አርፎ መቀመጥ አለበት ። እሱ ምናልባት የሚያገባው ስለትግሬ ብቻ ነው። አለቀ ደቀቀ። አንዳንድ ሰዎች ምን አይነት እድለኞች እንደሆኑ አይረዱትም

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 12 Oct 2019, 11:43

That’s true. We need TPLF uprooted and sent to hell.
We should also say the same about Shabo.
Meselo-bizey-mesel,
Join the progressive Eri guys and say “Y’akil”.

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 11:10
Aziza, why don't you come right out & say it; like some wise Tegaru are already doing?

Abdelaziz wrote:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Oct 2019, 11:59

simbe11 wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 11:43
Meselo-bizey-mesel,
why would u post after me, r u idiot...u want to uproooooooooooooooooooooted the golden who stop you go head make my day.. why r u talking about it million time.. Shabo doing great job punching Eritrea so i say long live ISISISISISISISI AWARKI.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 12 Oct 2019, 14:59

What???????
What???????
Could somebody tell me what he is trying to say please?
Ethoash wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 11:59
simbe11 wrote:
Meselo-bizey-mesel,
why would u post after me, r u idiot...u want to uproooooooooooooooooooooted the golden who stop you go head make my day.. why r u talking about it million time.. Shabo doing great job punching Eritrea so i say long live ISISISISISISISI AWARKI.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Oct 2019, 15:34

simbe11 wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 14:59
What???????
What???????
sorry i get upset when i speak with idiot, what i am trying to say is who stopped if u dont like Golden TPLF GO AND tell us what happened to u .. why

ለምን እንደሴት ታለቃቅሳለህ ። ትግሬዎች ችግር ከፈጠሩብህ ቂም ካለህ ከነሱ ። ልክ እንደወንድ ግጠማቸው ያሉበትን ታወቃለህ ። ለምንድነው የምታቅራራብን። ልክ እንደቡና ቤት ወሬ ፤ ልብ ካለህ ወረድ እንወረድ ። ልብ ከሌለህ ደግሞ ሕጥያት አይደለም አርፈህ አፍህን ዘግተህ ተቀመጥ ። በለቅሶህ አታዶንቁረን። እኛ ስራ ላይ ነን ፤ አማርኛ የማታነብ ከሆንክ ደግሞ ደህና ሻቦ ነህና በኢትዬዽያ ጉዳይ አያገባህምና ጥግህን ያዝ

ስንቱን ዶንቆሮ አስልጥነን እንችለዋለን

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Oct 2019, 16:05

Do you think I can stop a wave in Eritrea against the govt, if there's any such thing?

The weyane, were pushed out of the Menelik Palace because of a racist federalist system they themselves created and how they utilized it to enrich themselves.

This has led to extreme hate against anything tgrayan, & the eventual isolation of that killil & its people. That's why the Tegaru have to eliminate it & join the fray.

In Eritrea, the picture is entirely different. There're grievances- definitely- but not based upon tribal, region, religion etc. nature. The ad- hominem repeated, so called "repression" is the result of the war, no war-no peace, sanctions etc. & all sorts of attempts at infiltration, designed by foreign powers. That's why there's no wave in Eritrea proper, against the govt.

There's migration, yes. But that's because of exhaustion by the pressure placed upon the country & for economic reasons.
simbe11 wrote:
Meselo-bizey-mesel,

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 11:10

Abdelaziz wrote:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 12 Oct 2019, 16:12

Ethoash wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 11:31
Dawit,

you breaking down what r u saying

ሮቤል ያሸነፈው የዋና ፖለቲካ ነው አለ፧

መደመር (ገንዳ) ምን ሆነና፧

Looking at the bright side of Ireecha? Hmm! Thanks Meles was the founding father of Irreecha...which way u cut it..

yes i admit on thing Sebhat Nega should shut his mouth and live and let live..
Ethoash,

ቅኔውን ለምን ትቀይርብኛለህ? ጥሩ አይደለም። :P

Aboy Sebhat said, Ethio/Eritrea agreement የ"ዘላን" ፖለቲካ ነው; Well, some say OPD is a "pastruralist" party. That is "Geda" system.

መደመር "ገዳ" ነው ; per Dr. Abiy.

So, what is new?

C'mon now?

Ireecha/Ashenda, Meles? he has nothing to do with them. Meles may have other problems but, was beyond such low "ጎጥ" politics.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 12 Oct 2019, 16:13

simbe11 wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 14:59
What???????
What???????
Ethoash wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 11:59
simbe11 wrote:
Meselo-bizey-mesel,
Enem germochal yetematabet sew huletu yehe ena Halafi Mengedi weshoch nachew.I dislike both,garbage.Nothing is noble in breaking heart,they stay here only for this,ye aemero hewket.Eski menm betkawmewm Tigre negn eyalk yehe ye hagereh meri mehonun tewew Tigre bemehonu enkuan tenish aysemahm Eritrawian bametut se'el tesedbew aleh.Ke hatiat hulu yekefa erasn mewded new belewtal.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 12 Oct 2019, 21:10

Dawi wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 19:01
አይ ዐቦይ ስብሐት?

መደመር (ገዳ) ምን ሆነና? :lol: :lol:

Looking at the bright side of Ireecha? Hmm!

Bingo!
hidase wrote:

For Aboy Sebhat and his Communist Leagues of Tigrai organization, only imported ideologies from across the ocean such as authored by the Soviet dictator J.Stalin, Cambodian dictator Pol Pot, Albanian dictator Enver Hoxha, etc. are admirable and correct to solve our local and regional Ethiopian and African problems. Uff.. ufff... 8)

Since he is fooling himself by demeaning the winning indigenous idea why doesn't he make a reform and make transition to Norh korean Juche ideology which is currently North Korea's Leading Political Philosophy?
:P