Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

I think the Amharas completely own the Oromos when it comes to war.

Post by Mahlana » 11 Oct 2019, 15:53

The fully armed and lavishly supplied Oromia special forces and other well trained Oromo armed groups lost decisively to poorly armed and poorly trained ragtag Amhara militias in multiple areas in South Wollo and in North Shewa.

The tone of the speech in the interview with VOA of the governor of the Amhara North Shewa zone was very telling. He was indicating that the Amharas completely own any armed Oromo groups and that no one should worry about the Oromos. He compared the Oromos with የቡና መገንፈል i.e., something seemingly powerful but that dies/disappears very quickly.

Another indication of the Oromos desperation is that they seem to have resorted to closing roads that lead to the Amhara region instead of continuing armed aggressions as they had already started. Only losers block roads. That is what the loser Amharas did to Tigrai when they realized that going to war with Tigrai is unthinkable.

I am just saying.

Sadacha Macca

Re: I think the Amharas completely own the Oromos when it comes to war.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Oct 2019, 16:08

Nobody cares what an agame thinks because they ran away from qeerroo already.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 11 Oct 2019, 16:15

Mahlana wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 15:53
The fully armed and lavishly supplied Oromia special forces and other well trained Oromo armed groups lost decisively to poorly armed and poorly trained ragtag Amhara militias in multiple areas in South Wollo and in North Shewa.

The tone of the speech in the interview with VOA of the governor of the Amhara North Shewa zone was very telling. He was indicating that the Amharas completely own any armed Oromo groups and that no one should worry about the Oromos. He compared the Oromos with የቡና መገንፈል i.e., something seemingly powerful but that dies/disappears very quickly.

Another indication of the Oromos desperation is that they seem to have resorted to closing roads that lead to the Amhara region instead of continuing armed aggressions as they had already started. Only losers block roads. That is what the loser Amharas did to Tigrai when they realized that going to war with Tigrai is unthinkable.

I am just saying.
FUKARA, KERERTOO, SHILELA is typical of these leprosy infested, backwards.

LA21_thePro

Post by LA21_thePro » 15 Oct 2019, 08:25

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 16:08
:lol: :lol: :lol: Qeeroos are a knock off version of Al-Shabab based on the name they could never be like them. All Qeeroos do is kill and imtimidate Harari civilians in Harar. Oromos are a joke comapred to Amhara/Neftenga.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 15 Oct 2019, 21:21

LA21_thePro wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 08:25
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 16:08
:lol: :lol: :lol: Qeeroos are a knock off version of Al-Shabab based on the name they could never be like them. All Qeeroos do is kill and imtimidate Harari civilians in Harar. Oromos are a joke comapred to Amhara/Neftenga.
Yet they are the ones who freed their people my idiotic friend. I know u want to provoke me into insulting amaras. Won't work. I know that the urban amara elites do not represent their own rural amara population... Don't know if you're tegaru or Eritrean but u shouldn't wish evil on your neighbors because it'll effect you too.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Oct 2019, 03:41

Mahlana wrote:

I am just saying.
Did you really write this or a gudelaAmharu wrote it somewhere and you copied and pasted it here? I know my Shewan cousins are good fighters, but gudelaAmharus such as the YE EMIS-ETABI WELOYEES , the AZMARI GONDERAMS, and the BUDAGOJIS ARE SO SCARED OF EJOLIES, THEY WILL BEND LIKE BI'TCHES IF EJOLIES WANT TO FO'CK THEM. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME LISTENING TO THEIR BADOGURA. ON VOA.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Oct 2019, 07:18

Do not get me wrong, I'm just sick and tired of gudelaAmharu badogura, zeraf, qererto,etc. Having said that I know my Shewan relatives are very brave and do not brag like gonderams, they are more like Tigreans, totally different from the Azmari guregna gonderam midgets. By the way, Ejolies are closer to you than to Tigray, Tigray has nothing to do with both of you, we are just speaking the truth. Even your Amharu professor mesfin warned you not to mess up with ejolies, as he put it," since Oromos have always defeated Amaras".

Marc

Post by Marc » 16 Oct 2019, 08:51

Mahlana wrote:

I am just saying.
When situations go wrong and unmanageable, the real civil war starts. At that time, wither one believes or not, the real number of people over surface and the sum of any tribal racist group shall not equal to half of the Amharas and mixed ethnicity that favor Ethiopian-ism. The true census of the Galla can't exceed 10M and Tigres are about 4M. Most of the Galla don't know weapons and they just know following cows. The only challenge comes from Eritrea, but all they need is the land of Tigrai. They are easy and civilized to compromise, unlike the stubborn TPLF.