Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

Norway Deports Eritrean Pfdj's & Then Norway Awards Agame Abiy: But My Idiot Eritrean Ppl Celebrate!WAKE UP ERITREANS!

Post by tarik » 11 Oct 2019, 14:24

Norway Deports Eritrean Pfdj's & Then Norway Awards Agame Abiy: But My Idiot Eritrean Ppl Celebrate!WAKE UP ERITREANS! :roll: :!: :idea: :|

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Norway Deports Eritrean Pfdj's & Then Norway Awards Agame Abiy: But My Idiot Eritrean Ppl Celebrate!WAKE UP ERITREAN

Post by Hawzen » 11 Oct 2019, 18:26

tarik wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 14:24
Norway Deports Eritrean Pfdj's & Then Norway Awards Agame Abiy: But My Idiot Eritrean Ppl Celebrate!WAKE UP ERITREANS! :roll: :!: :idea: :|
Agame brother Tarik aka Tog Wajale,

I understand you have been having hard time for over a year now....In fact, I can feel the pain of the entire coward TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres. :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

May God bless the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

tekeba

Re: Norway Deports Eritrean Pfdj's & Then Norway Awards Agame Abiy: But My Idiot Eritrean Ppl Celebrate!WAKE UP ERITREAN

Post by tekeba » 11 Oct 2019, 18:36

Tarik, finally you unmasked your identity. How God is cruel to make us neighbors. If there is a miracle there should be a big river to divide us.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Oct 2019, 18:38

Dr. Hawzen,, With All Due To Respect, Tog Wajale Is Not Tarik. You & Tarik Are 100% Half Tigriayan & Half Eritrean. No Need D.N.A. Test On Both Of You. At The Same Time You Are Entitled To Your Opinion As Long As You Don't Insult/ Disrespect The Mighty Shaebia Hamassien Hero ☆ General Wedi Phillipose ☆ .

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Oct 2019, 18:52

Tog Wajale wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 18:38
Dr. Hawzen,, With All Due To Respect, Tog Wajale Is Not Tarik. You & Tarik Are 100% Half Tigriayan & Half Eritrean. No Need D.N.A. Test On Both Of You. At The Same Time You Are Entitled To Your Opinion As Long As You Don't Insult/ Disrespect The Mighty Shaebia Hamassien Hero ☆ General Wedi Phillipose ☆ .
Sister Abi-gail,

If I were you, I would use my time to clean the deformed stinky behind of yours..... I blame the Nigerian man though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Oct 2019, 20:02

Dr. Hawzen:--- May God Bless You Just For Being Blessed Orthodox Christians. But Remember My Quote For The Future Records. That's The Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot Will Screw Eritrean People & Government In The Future Just As The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Did To Eritrean Hospitalty/ Generosity. The World Is Bit*ch Only To Protect Their Greedy National Interests. It Is A Matter Of Time After Ethiopian Elections The Tebettabba Galla/ Gurrage Berhanu Nega & Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot Will Fu*ck The Eritrean Government, Only Time Will Tell. That Is Why, We Have To Demarcate Our Borders By All Means, Before Miscalculations Arise. May God Bless You Sir.