Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ባልዲ ራስ ከፊንፊኔ ምን ይሰራል? ሰልፍ ከፈለገ ወደ ባህርዳር፣ መኖር ከፈለገ ግን ፊንፊኔም ይችላል ብዬ ነበር ሰሞኑን። በቄሮ ሀገር የተቃውሞ ሰልፍ ለመጥራት ነዋርነትን ማደስ ያስፈልገዋል።

Post by AbebeB » 11 Oct 2019, 12:34

ባልዲ ራስ ከፊንፊኔ ምን ይሰራል? ሰልፍ ከፈለገ ወደ ባህርዳር፣ መኖር ከፈለገ ግን ፊንፊኔም ይችላል ብዬ ነበር ሰሞኑን። በቄሮ ሀገር የተቃውሞ ሰልፍ ለመጥራት የነዋርነት ፓስፖርት ማደስ ያስፈልገዋል።

I can tell you there will no demonstration by ባልዲ ራስ in Finfinnee.

Link:

AbebeB
Member+

Re: ባልዲ ራስ ከፊንፊኔ ምን ይሰራል? ሰልፍ ከፈለገ ወደ ባህርዳር፣ መኖር ከፈለገ ግን ፊንፊኔም ይችላል ብዬ ነበር ሰሞኑን። በቄሮ ሀገር የተቃውሞ ሰልፍ ለመጥራት ነዋርነትን ማደስ ያስፈል

Post by AbebeB » 11 Oct 2019, 18:53

ጎጃም በር እስከ ጥቅምት 3/ ባልዲ ራስ ጠራ የተባለው የሁከት ሰልፍ እስኪያልፍ/ ዝግ እንደሚሆን Qeerroo Salaalee አሳዉቋል::

Selam/

Re: ባልዲ ራስ ከፊንፊኔ ምን ይሰራል? ሰልፍ ከፈለገ ወደ ባህርዳር፣ መኖር ከፈለገ ግን ፊንፊኔም ይችላል ብዬ ነበር ሰሞኑን። በቄሮ ሀገር የተቃውሞ ሰልፍ ለመጥራት ነዋርነትን ማደስ ያስፈል

Post by Selam/ » 11 Oct 2019, 18:55

...says woyane serpentine Ethoash aka AbebeB
AbebeB wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 12:34
ባልዲ ራስ ከፊንፊኔ ምን ይሰራል? ሰልፍ ከፈለገ ወደ ባህርዳር፣ መኖር ከፈለገ ግን ፊንፊኔም ይችላል ብዬ ነበር ሰሞኑን። በቄሮ ሀገር የተቃውሞ ሰልፍ ለመጥራት የነዋርነት ፓስፖርት ማደስ ያስፈልገዋል።

Link:

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 11 Oct 2019, 18:56

Please wait, video is loading...

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 11 Oct 2019, 18:59

Selam/ wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 18:55
AbebeB wrote:

Link:
Hey Selam,
Serpentine is reserved for habesha. Don't confusingly use it here for AbebeB who is Oromo. Okay?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Oct 2019, 19:28

Woyane snake - I can recognize a TPLF thug from 100miles.
AbebeB wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 18:59
Selam/ wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 18:55
AbebeB wrote:

Link:
Hey Selam,
Serpentine is reserved for habesha. Don't confusingly use it here for AbebeB who is Oromo. Okay?

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 11 Oct 2019, 19:30

AbebeB wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 18:53
ጎጃም በር እስከ ጥቅምት 3/ ባልዲ ራስ ጠራ የተባለው የሁከት ሰልፍ እስኪያልፍ/ ዝግ እንደሚሆን Qeerroo Salaalee አሳዉቋል::
hmm... 8)

Yes, the PM almost lost all of his support base due to the prolonged total security and safety lax when citizens lives and occupations were put at the mercy of the utterly useless , chest pumping noisy irresponsible adventurist anarchists running all over the places releasing fake junk press releases after press release for seeking attention after trheir prison releases and then at night robbing & beating people just to discredit the new government and then grab power among confusions of their own making from behind the door, subverting the democratic process and the rule of law.

The egalitarian Oromo Youth (Qerro) placed their lives and limbs on the firing line and with their exceptional perseverance and sustainability brought about freedom and liberty for all Ethiopians, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, clan, region, religion, etc, Now that embittered and envious anarchists and street corner gangs covertly and overtly articulating day and night moving in the dark and trying to steal the world known change processes means that Qerro should actively stand guard and protect the results of their fresh and fruitful efforts. YES WE CAN!
:P

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 11 Oct 2019, 20:10

sun wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 19:30
AbebeB wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 18:53
hmm... 8)

Yes, the PM almost lost all of his support base due to the prolonged total security ... and the rule of law.

The egalitarian Oromo Youth (Qerro) placed their lives and limbs on the firing line and with their exceptional perseverance and sustainability brought about freedom and liberty for all Ethiopians, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, clan, region, religion, etc, Now that embittered and envious anarchists and street corner gangs covertly and overtly articulating day and night moving in the dark and trying to steal the world known change processes means that Qerro should actively stand guard and protect the results of their fresh and fruitful efforts. YES WE CAN!
:P
We, the Oromos, are inherently this. Let the settlers who don't yet known us know us. They have a chance to further see us and believe.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 12 Oct 2019, 15:21

AbebeB wrote:

Members of the forum and readers, I already informed you no demonstration is gonna take place. I said it yesterday before things become official as today. To predict this, it doesn't need to be fortune teller.