Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

Why president Isaias Afwerki was not invited to Addis Ababa today?

Post by Mahlana » 10 Oct 2019, 13:18

It was a big event and all east African leaders were invited except Isaias.

Any problem?
Please wait, video is loading...

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Why president Isaias Afwerki was not invited to Addis Ababa today?

Post by Degnet » 10 Oct 2019, 13:29

Mahlana wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 13:18

Any problem?
Please wait, video is loading...
Why don't you be a Tigrian and be proud.Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality.If you can dream it,you can make it so.A quote given to me today.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Oct 2019, 13:34

Wedimedhin is a proud Tigraway, he knows meshrefet is working with the enemies of Tigray, he can no longer tolerate this narcissist wedi'[deleted] fa'gut. Wedimedhin was angry when he heard this wedi kelbi falsely accused ar'teran refugees in Israel for demonstrating against him instead of accusing the Amharu who demonstated against him. Finally Wedimedhin was infuriated when he learned that Meshrefet had advised Israeli PM on how to deport ar'terans.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 10 Oct 2019, 13:41, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 10 Oct 2019, 13:37

Abdelaziz wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 13:34
Wedimedhin is a proud Tigraway, he knows meshrefet is working with the enemies of Tigray, he can no longer tolerate this narcissist wedi'[deleted] fa'gut.
This I know he really despises people like you and this fake Tigraway.Say he knows Tigrians more than you and the thiefs in Mekelle.There is no remedy against ignorance.Ke dekamoch ena ke ene negn bay erak.There is nothing here for a proud Endertan from the heart of Mekelle.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Oct 2019, 15:38

Awash told me our Tigray President Debrexion threatened to stop giving gold and money to Ethiopia if dictator Issayas was invited to Addis Ababa. It worked. :mrgreen:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Oct 2019, 15:43

Mahlana wrote:

Any problem?

the short answer is ISISIS AWARKI IS NOT A FOUNDING member of IGAD ............plus he might be sick u never know the guy is standing in one leg ...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Oct 2019, 15:43

Mahlana wrote:

Any problem?

the short answer is ISISIS AWARKI IS NOT A FOUNDING member of IGAD ............plus he might be sick u never know the guy is standing in one leg ...

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Oct 2019, 15:45

Digital Ho'moshenay revulsion, brother wedimedhin will be able to rule cursedar'teran faguts like you, without any need for him to ally with qoshasha listros like Meshrefet provided he keeps his secret contact with his Tigrawot relatives across the Mereb.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Oct 2019, 17:35

Oh, ok! I get it!

That's why he slammed the border shut in their faces, after opening it. Stopped all trade, amongst the people. That's why he visited every killil in Ethiopia, but yours? etc. :roll:

Was that deal made with his "secret contacts", too?

Then it means you've enemies of the Tgray people, within your "leadership".

You see, how you trapped yourself?

And why should that contact be secret, btw?

Can it be because you still refuse to vacate from Eritrean territories, & you know that's completely unacceptable by the Eritrean people? And that the ERITREAN PEOPLE would never accept Isaias initiating any contacts, with the now defunct/living dead group of Meqele- hideouts?
Abdelaziz wrote: Digital Ho'moshenay revulsion, brother wedimedhin will be able to rule cursedar'teran faguts like you, without any need for him to ally with qoshasha listros like Meshrefet provided he keeps his secret contact with his Tigrawot relatives across the Mereb.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Oct 2019, 17:57

First and foremost, PIA does not need any invitation to visit to our second home, Mama Ethiopia...Let me know if you don't know what really home means....

You see.. when I call PIA as the Nightmare of the coward TPLF goons and the low IQ Dedebit cadres, this is exactly what I mean. The people of Eritrea and Ethiopia witnessed how agames reacted when the Lion of Nakfa danced and dined in Millennium Hall, crisscrossed Ethiopia from Addis to Gonder..... to Baher Dar to Awassa... e.t.c . Now, the same low IQ dedebit cadres are also showing their obsession for not visiting Ethiopia...

Well... I have bad news for agames....The maker and breaker of TPLF will be visiting Addis and Baher Dar very very soon... The only place where the George Washington of Eritrea will NEVER EVER set his feet will be on the least important killil Tigray or known as the land of /protein grasshopper :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

Addis: :lol: :lol:

Gondar aka the land of Teddy aka the land of warriors :lol: :lol:

I did not have any intention to add more misery to your miserable day.. but if you choose me to add even more misery, let me know :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Oct 2019, 18:11

PIA actually was invited but he was unable to attend ..as the PM stated. However, like Hawzen said above, Ethiopia is the second home and not only PIA but also all Eritreans can come and go as they please.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Oct 2019, 18:44

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 18:11
PIA actually was invited but he was unable to attend ..as the PM stated. However, like Hawzen said above, Ethiopia is the second home and not only PIA but also all Eritreans can come and go as they please.

Thank you for posting the video... We, Eritreans, trust His Excellency Dr. Abbay Ahmed so much that the Honorable Prime Minister can represent Eritrea and Eritreans in this great event. We consider Dr. Abby as our brother and son and he has proved that time and again in order to deserve it! This was what they did behind the closed door about this event....

By the way, I thought you, brother Za-Ilmaknun, did not do favour for the low IQ dedebit cadres... They were trying to make something out of nothing....The fact is Ethiopia is our second home and we are very glad every time when we witness developments of such magnitude in Ethiopia. Ethiopia has always been our second home and Ethiopians have always been our brothers and sisters. The only enemy we have are agames. I don't really believe agames are Ethiopians since they the half hearted Ethiopians...Agames are Ethiopians when they control the power but enemy of Ethiopia as a country when they lose power... That is just what we witnessed...Anyway...

Congratulations our Ethiopian brothers and sisters.
May God bless Ethiopia and the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby Ahmed

Dedebit is always dedeb

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Oct 2019, 19:00

[/quote]

The low IQ dedebit cadres... They were trying to make something out of nothing....The fact is Ethiopia is our second home and we are very glad every time when we witness developments of such magnitude in Ethiopia. Ethiopia has always been our second home and Ethiopians have always been our brothers and sisters. The only enemy we have are agames. I don't really believe agames are Ethiopians since they the half hearted Ethiopians...Agames are Ethiopians when they control the power but enemy of Ethiopia as a country when they lose power... That is just what we witnessed...Anyway...

Dedebit is always dedeb
[/color]
[/quote]

Hawzen

You nailed it ! They are part-time Ethiopians. The magnitude of negative campaign that they are waging either thru digital TPLF or thru some mercenaries on the ground against the country is a glaring testament to their primary motives. TPLF never claimed to have fully embraced the Ethiopian identity ever since it went in to the bush. They still are in dilemma not clearly deciding which way to go. Their dream was to bankrupt Ethiopia and somehow fool Eritreans to join them in their wild dream of Abay Tigrai. Now all they are able to achieve is cowering in some Hotel in Mekelle and prey up on and ra*pe unsuspecting house wives... :mrgreen:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Oct 2019, 19:08

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 19:00

Hawzen

You nailed it ! They are part-time Ethiopians. The magnitude of negative campaign that they are waging either thru digital TPLF or thru some mercenaries on the ground against the country is a glaring testament to their primary motives. TPLF never claimed to have fully embraced the Ethiopian identity ever since it went in to the bush. They still are in dilemma not clearly deciding which way to go. Their dream was to bankrupt Ethiopia and somehow fool Eritreans to join them in their wild dream of Abay Tigrai. Now all they are able to achieve is cowering in some Hotel in Mekelle and prey up on and ra*pe unsuspecting house wives...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: True :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 10 Oct 2019, 21:38

Hawzen wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 18:44
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 18:11

Thank you for posting the video... We, Eritreans, trust His Excellency Dr. Abbay Ahmed so much that the Honorable Prime Minister can represent Eritrea and Eritreans in this great event. We consider Dr. Abby as our brother and son and he has proved that time and again in order to deserve it! This was what they did behind the closed door about this event....

By the way, I thought you, brother Za-Ilmaknun, did not do favour for the low IQ dedebit cadres... They were trying to make something out of nothing....The fact is Ethiopia is our second home and we are very glad every time when we witness developments of such magnitude in Ethiopia. Ethiopia has always been our second home and Ethiopians have always been our brothers and sisters. The only enemy we have are agames. I don't really believe agames are Ethiopians since they the half hearted Ethiopians...Agames are Ethiopians when they control the power but enemy of Ethiopia as a country when they lose power... That is just what we witnessed...Anyway...

Dedebit is always dedeb
እዋይ ሽርሙጥና ዶ ክንብሎ ዋላ ምንዝርና.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Oct 2019, 00:32

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 21:38

Watch your mouth, brother. Badmouthing is not going to get you anywhere. I have noticed that you have been becoming angrier and angrier with people who don't agree with you and I don't understand why. There is no way you will be able to convince people by calling names. In fact, almost all the so called "Opposition" are angry people who have not moved an inch forward to accomplish your goals if you ever have any goals. I think you need to revisit and reconsider your methodology to attract people. You should prove to the people of Eritrea that you are a better choice than the government we have... not any angry goalless opposition as people perceive you.

Let me tell you this...Majesty Hawzen is a proud person who have shown consistency time and again with what I believe and what I say. If you have any evidence that I "flip-flap", bring it on. Make sure also you respect people's choice and belief in order to get respected.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Oct 2019, 05:28

Hawzen wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 00:32
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 21:38

Watch your mouth, brother. Badmouthing is not going to get you anywhere. I have noticed that you have been becoming angrier and angrier with people who don't agree with you and I don't understand why. There is no way you will be able to convince people by calling names. In fact, almost all the so called "Opposition" are angry people who have not moved an inch forward to accomplish your goals if you ever have any goals. I think you need to revisit and reconsider your methodology to attract people. You should prove to the people of Eritrea that you are a better choice than the government we have... not any angry goalless opposition as people perceive you.

Let me tell you this...Majesty Hawzen is a proud person who have shown consistency time and again with what I believe and what I say. If you have any evidence that I "flip-flap", bring it on. Make sure also you respect people's choice and belief in order to get respected.

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzen.
Angry is a wrong word to describe me, perhaps you would be right if you say I am disappointed, dismayed and betrayed.

The fact is Ethiopia is our second home and we are very glad every time when we witness developments of such magnitude in Ethiopia. Ethiopia has always been our second home and Ethiopians have always been our brothers and sisters
In regard to Ethiopia as your second home, that is a big and shocking news to me. I know Sudan has accommodated hundred of thousands of Eritreans through out the years and if it was not the Assistance of Sudan, Our independence wouldnt be achieved or it would have taken longer time to achieve it. That is also why Sudan was coined as Eritreans second home. I think you owe us an explanation on how How Ethiopia became our second home? or perhaps you are just mimicking the word of the Dictator when he told Dr Abiye," from now and on he could be our represent both countries every where" which by extension means, Eritrea is under de facto protectorate of Ethiopia.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 12 Oct 2019, 05:56

Cigar, Meselo, pushkin, this h0mosinner (H0mosinner) are all Andinetters...nothing else