ወራር ኣምበጣ ኣብ ማይጨው

ኣብ ከተማ ማይጨውን ከባቢኣን ወራር ኣምበጣ ኣጋጢሙ ኣሎ።
ዝምልከቶ ኣካል መፍትሒ ይግበረሉ።

ከታች በምስሉ አስፋልት ላይ ፈሶ የሚታየው የአንበጣ መንጋ የማይጨው ከተማ መንገዶችን የወረው የአምበጣ መንጋ ነው።

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: ትግሬዎች ያልጠበቁት መና ከሰማይ ወረደላቸው!!

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Oct 2019, 13:26

Hehehehe you are so bad now brace yourself that agameWoch will bad mouthing you while enjoying ከሰማይየወረደመና.

Where is puzzinet agameW? He must enjoying grasshopper fries.

I am just saying

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Oct 2019, 16:59

present wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 13:30
Ascari qockroach qorchame. I don't speak that throat scratching language of yours. You do :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coackroch qorchame Ascari Eritrean :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 13:26
Hehehehe you are so bad now brace yourself that agameWoch will bad mouthing you while enjoying ከሰማይየወረደመና.

Where is puzzinet agameW? He must enjoying grasshopper fries.

I am just saying
Puzzinet agameW,

How’s the grasshopper delicacyወሽዬ? You sound and act ጥጋበኛ :: አጋሜዎች ረሃብ እንጂ ጥጋብ አይችሉም ሲባል ለካ እውነት ነው::

አንተ ቡቱታ ድሃ ምየሙጀሊያሞች አለቃ-- ሂድና አምበጣህን ቅልዋ ድፋ:: የሆንክ ቀፈታም አጋሜ :P

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Oct 2019, 17:35

Fed_Up wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 16:59

Puzzinet agameW,

How’s the grasshopper delicacyወሽዬ? You sound and act ጥጋበኛ :: አጋሜዎች ረሃብ እንጂ ጥጋብ አይችሉም ሲባል ለካ እውነት ነው :lol: :lol: :lol: ::

አንተ ቡቱታ ድሃ ምየሙጀሊያሞች አለቃ-- ሂድና አምበጣህን ቅልዋ ድፋ:: የሆንክ ቀፈታም [deleted] :P

You see.. We knew that... Blocking roads from south and north of Tigray has not effect on Tigray...A lot of protein falling down on the least important killil Tigray like መና from the sky. Tigray has always been fortunate enough to get blessed with Grasshopper which is well known source of protein.....

In my opinion the agame Baby ወሽዬ must be one of the happiest citizens of the land of grasshopper. You don't know how much baby ወሽዬ loves protein :lol: :lol: :lol: .

The only drawback of too much grasshopper is that it is going to make Sister Abi-gail's deformed behind even stinker.. I just hope sister Aziza gets the proper shower to clean after herself .....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 10 Oct 2019, 17:38

Maxi wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 13:13
ትግሬዎች ያልጠበቁት መና ከሰማይ ወረደላቸው!! አንበጣ!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ወራር ኣምበጣ ኣብ ማይጨው

ኣብ ከተማ ማይጨውን ከባቢኣን ወራር ኣምበጣ ኣጋጢሙ ኣሎ።
ዝምልከቶ ኣካል መፍትሒ ይግበረሉ።

ከታች በምስሉ አስፋልት ላይ ፈሶ የሚታየው የአንበጣ መንጋ የማይጨው ከተማ መንገዶችን የወረው የአምበጣ መንጋ ነው።

Maxi

Good Day Sir

That is why I call them Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl. :lol:

Good Day Sir

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 10 Oct 2019, 22:24

present wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 20:34
Qoackroch qorchame ascaris trying to make fun of anbeta qorchame agames :lol: :lol: :lol:

We live in a funny world hahahhaah

Miskeen present...the 1/2 century old anbeta qorchame insult to your woyanu agam people hurt you so much that you counter cried that others eat cockroaches :lol: :lol:

But be honest...you are hungry at the sight...your favorite (at times only available food) was "berberre anbeta"

Its okay...admit you are hungry...you know your mouth is salivating :lol: :lol:

Your other digital woyanu agam brothers are saying n'qdadem. Enjoy your anbeta...aka woyanu agam manna from the sky...aka woyanu agam embeba...quur'tm abil'low beday qelalem!!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Oct 2019, 23:37

Grasshoppers, as food

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grasshopper

Fried grasshoppers from Gunung Kidul, Yogyakarta, Indonesia

In some countries, grasshoppers are used as food. In southern Mexico, grasshoppers, known as chapulines, are eaten in a variety of dishes, such as in tortillas with chilli sauce.

Grasshoppers are served on skewers in some Chinese food markets, like the Donghuamen Night Market. Fried grasshoppers (walang goreng) are eaten in the Gunung Kidul Regency, Yogyakarta, Java in Indonesia. In America, the Ohlone burned grassland to herd grasshoppers into pits where they could be collected as food.

It is recorded in the Bible that John the Baptist ate locusts and wild honey (Greek: ἀκρίδες καὶ μέλι ἄγριον, akrídes kaì méli ágrion) while living in the wilderness; attempts have been made to explain the locusts as suitably ascetic vegetarian food such as carob beans, but the plain meaning of ἀκρίδες is the insects.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Oct 2019, 23:44

Countries That Eat Bugs

By Miriam B. Weiner, Staff Writer Aug. 11, 2014......https://travel.usnews.com/features/coun ... t_eat_bugs

What Countries Eat Bugs?

https://proactivepestandlawn.com/what-c ... -eat-bugs/

Thailand. Many Thais love snacking on grasshoppers, crickets and woodworms. ...

Ghana. During the springtime, when food is scarce, Ghanaians rely on termites as their main source of protein. ...

Mexico. ...
China. ...
Brazil. ...
Australia. ...
Japan. ...
The Netherlands.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Oct 2019, 23:49

I think we Digital Weyane are cursed. :evil: :evil:

• እግዚአብሔርም ሙሴን እንዲህ ብሎ ተናገረው ”ወደ ፈርዖዎን ግባ ፣ እኔ የፈርዖንንና የሹሞቹን ልብ አጽንቼአለሁና፣ ተአምራቴ በነሱ ላይ በትክክል ይመጣ ዘንድ፣ በግብጻውያንም ላይ የተዘባበትሁትን ሁሉ፣ ያደረጉሁባቸውንም ተአምራቴን በልጆቻችሁና እና በልጅ ልጆቻችሁ ጆሮዎች ትነግሩ ዘንድ፣ እኔም እግዚአብሔር እንደሆንሁ ታውቃላችሁ። ሙሴና አሮንም ወደ ፈርኦን ገቡ ፣ አሉትም ፣ ”የእብራውያን አምላክ እግዚአብሔር እንዲህ ይላል፣ እኔን ማፈርን እስከ መቼ እምቢ ትላለህ? ያመልኩኝ ዘንድ ሕዝቤን ልቀቅ፣ ህዝቤን ለመልቀቅ እምቢ ብትል ግን፣ እንሆ ነገ በዚህ ጊዜ በተራራዎችህ ላይ አምበጣ አመጣለሁ፣ የምድሩንም ፊት ይሸፍናል፣ ምድሩንም ለማየት አይቻልም፣ ከበረዶውም ተርፎ በምድሩ ላይ የቀረላችሁን ትርፍ ሁሉ ይበላል; ያደገላቹን የእርሻ ዛፍ ሁሉ ይበላል; ቤቶችም፣ የሹሞችህም ሁሉ ቤቶች፣ የግብጻውያን ሁሉ ቤቶች በእርሱ ይሞላሉ፣ አባቶችህ ፣ የዓባቶችህም አባቶች በምድር ላይ ከተቀመጡበት ቀን ጀምሮ እስቀዝ ቀን ድረስ እንደ ርሱ ያለ ያላዩት ነው።
Last edited by Digital Weyane on 10 Oct 2019, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Oct 2019, 23:50

INSECTS AS FOOD IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... vsZrIxCocu

By: A VAN HUIS · 2003 ·

14 aug. 2003 · ....Congo, and 32 in Zimbabwe. Ramos-Elorduy (1997) mentioned 1391 insect species eaten worldwide, of which 524 are eaten in 34 countries of Africa representing 38% of all species consumed. She listed as most important countries the Central Republic of Africa with 185 species, D.R. Congo with 51, and Zambia with 33.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 10 Oct 2019, 23:58

present wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 23:26
Ascari, calm down :lol:

Not everyone is old like you are :lol:

I am only telling you the truth. You ascaris eat anbeta'

Frash adash lkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Frey rekash agamaytee present,
I am calm...but i know you are salivating seeing all that manna (anbeta). As we speak, you are booking a one way ticket to woyanu-land. I bet you are lic'king your phone/computer screen :lol:

Anyways...i wish i could thank your grandfather for terrorizing you with stories about ascaris (his greatest fear, more so than the white man :lol: )

Here is the picture of poor young present being told bedtime stories of ascaris by his grandfather...present is too young to have seen an ascari but he is just as terrified of them as his grandfather was :cry: :cry:

Ps, is your real name Atakelte? Its a popular name in woyanu tigray for the cheap seed they planted but yet they never stick around to raise the kid...that's why i call you frey rekash :mrgreen:

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 11 Oct 2019, 04:10

አንበታ ቆጣቢ ትግሬዎች ሳይጠበቅ ከሰማይ የወረደላቸው መና /የአንበጣ ጥብስ/ በዚህ መልኩ እየሰበሰቡ ነው!!

በትግራይ ሳይታሰብ ከሰማይ የወረደ መና እንዲህ በጥድፊያ በመሰብሰብ ላይ ነው!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 11 Oct 2019, 04:13

present wrote:

I am only telling you the truth. You ascaris eat anbeta' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 22:24
present wrote:
Qoackroch qorchame ascaris trying to make fun of anbeta qorchame agames

Miskeen present...the 1/2 century old anbeta qorchame insult to your woyanu agam people hurt you so much that you counter cried that others eat cockroaches :lol: :lol:

But be honest...you are hungry at the sight...your favorite (at times only available food) was "berberre anbeta"

Your other digital woyanu agam brothers are saying n'qdadem. Enjoy your anbeta...aka woyanu agam manna from the sky...aka woyanu agam embeba...quur'tm abil'low beday qelalem!!

Why are you so cheap,I wonder if you have ever had a nation.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Oct 2019, 07:14

Just pause for a second and imagine what he would do to you, had he met you face to face.

Just imagine that, you weasel! :lol:
present wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 06:39

This Ascari is going crazy kkkkkk

It's okay, man. Cool down. It's just cockroach you ascaris eat. Not a big deal. :lol:

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 23:58
present wrote:
Ascari, calm down

Not everyone is old like you are

I am only telling you the truth. You ascaris eat anbeta'

Frey rekash agamaytee present,
I am calm...but i know you are salivating seeing all that manna (anbeta). As we speak, you are booking a one way ticket to woyanu-land. I bet you are lic'king your phone/computer screen :lol:

Anyways...i wish i could thank your grandfather for terrorizing you with stories about ascaris (his greatest fear, more so than the white man :lol: )

Here is the picture of poor young present being told bedtime stories of ascaris by his grandfather...present is too young to have seen an ascari but he is just as terrified of them as his grandfather was

Ps, is your real name Atakelte? Its a popular name in woyanu tigray for the cheap seed they planted but yet they never stick around to raise the kid...that's why i call you frey rekash

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Oct 2019, 09:25

Puzzinet agameW

here is the evidence agameWoch harvesting grasshopper for ለብ ለብ ቁርጨማ:: can you produce us any evidence that anyone in the freaking world consume cockroaches.

I know you are happy to sûck our coçk though :P
የጭቃ መደብ ላይ እንደ ወሽዬ እየተንድባለልሽ የደረቀ በቆሎ ቆሎ ቆርጥመሽ በቤተሰብሽ የፈስ ዜማ ታጅበሽ እንዳላደግሽ ሁሉ ... ስድብ መሎሽ "ፍራሽ እዳሽ" ስትይ አለመሳቀቅሽ ድድብናሽን ያሳያል .. አንቺ የቡዳ ዘር :oops:
ምን ያረጋል ዲቪ እኩል አረገን

Please wait, video is loading...
[/quote]

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 13 Oct 2019, 18:17

Frey rekash agamaytee,

Your character is wishy washy just like your claimed identity...one day you say you are oromo, next amhara, next oromara...but you have been exposed already for those fake identity claims.

However what is consistent about you is that you have always been extremely sensitive when agams are insulted (in one thread i think you even said you had direct blood ancestry from them)...you are basically a wish washy woyanu agam diqela with unknown father but too ashamed/scared to admit it 😥😭

You came to this thread because of your agam sensitivities...and the anbeta qorchame insult to your clan made you to cry/counter "oh yeah?...well you guys eat cockroaches!!...wa wa" just like a child 👶

Likewise, i came to this thread when you tried to deflect the insult to eritreans.

Speaking more to your character...in some threads you glorify the celebrations of Meskel. In other threads you claim you went to meet friends in a bar in addis where alleged eritrean prostitutes work & your friends participate in that type of thing but you don't but in same/other thread you claimed to know where all those type of establishments are...okay pinocchio 🤥

Unlike you & kerenite (who also tries to act pious 🙏), you wouldn't find me in those type of places...in fact when some ethio friends told me of their visit to addis a decade+ ago, i told them to be ashamed of exploiting their fellow people. Even more recent, i was shaming the fake eritrean opposition groups that spent their time with woyanu in addis exploiting people. We didn't wish prostitution on agams 1/2 century ago, they came polluting asmara with that business...as they did to addis...but tekal agams dream/want to see eri brought down to the same lows. Some woyanu leaders have openly indicated thats what they dream to do/see...no big wonder why you & kerenite would like to see that too.

If i saw an agamaytee pro, instead of exploiting her, i would tell her to stop that lifestyle & work like everybody else (but woyanu prefer the quicky buck 🤑).
But i like chubby women so i am not that holier-than-thou but i don't have to pay them or exploit them...just pizza & netflix 😽

Well this was a long ace reply to an internet warrior (present), who is still terrified of ascaris even though too young to have ever known/seen one...maybe you are right i need to calm down a bit 😁

present wrote:

I am only telling you the truth. You ascaris eat anbeta' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
present wrote:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 13 Oct 2019, 18:31

Garbage in, garbage out.
Locusts in, locusts out.
Bon Appétit!
:oops: :oops:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 13 Oct 2019, 23:37

There is a reason they call you puzzinet

Is this your heart to heart moment or you trying to clean up your image?? 🤨 So you are being honest now after all the other identities/ethnics you claimed to be?

Honesty from a woyanu agam is like getting water from a rock...i have never seen it...i heard it happened thousands of years ago by a man named Musay/Musa...but again i didnt see that either 😁

There is a saying by eritreans, "tell me who your friends are & i will tell you who you are."

These pros you speak of, are they coming from the refugee camps located & ran by woyanu "aids" workers in the woyanu agam land??...where woyanu have tried to trap eritreans & same time place their own people in those camps to steal eritrean identity?? I heard there was an influx from those camps to addis & other parts of ethiopia once the peace accord came with eritrea...and many from that influx were found to be agams pretending to be eritrean & many were forced to return to tigray. I wouldn't be surprised if many(not all) of these pros you speak of were actually woyanu agams selling themselves as such since some corrupt people have a fetish for eritreans. Are you admitting they are coming from the refugee centers in woyanu tigray (the enemy of eritreans)??...or are going to change this incriminating detail?

Well if you want to be honest...i have helped ethiopians to tune of few thousand dollars (this is not counting $$ to my 1/2 agam siblings)...probably chump change for your friends but i am an average working man. I have even helped an agam or two...no joke, last month i paid small grocery for those in front of me in line who forgot money. However, everytime i help people from that clan, i always feel like there is thunder/lightning in the clouds...even if i give them a dollar 😬
Ps, i have always told my 1/2 agam siblings to be proud of both their eri/ethio heritage and not to play dirty politics like one their twey-y parent (who came into the family claiming to be eritrean)...but believe it or not, they act more eritrean than my fullblood ace.

Anyways...you dont need such friends if you are upright...crazy+rich+prostitution?...sounds like the makeup of woyanu agams like Abo'om Sebat Nega & his kids

I am only a decade older than you...and technically didnt meet my ascari grandfather who was transplanted by HIM to ethiopia to help in modernization...i was only a toddler, that doesnt count. So what actual ascari did you know or meet? Maybe your dad/grandfather were right to terrify you with stories of ascari...maybe they were trying to teach you to stay clear of them & respect them 🤔 ...if you dont believe it, feel free to talk what you say behind the computer screen to an equally yolked eritrean...then you will understand why you were told terrifying stories about ascari otherwise you are acting like a nefat (snot nosed kid) 🤧

present wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 21:50
Ascari haze ga,
I am not as young as you are thinking. I am in my 30's.
You sound like you are speaking from your heart. So I am going to be honest here. I never slept with the Eritrean prositutes in Addis. Never. I don't fk prostitues at all. Never did and never will! One reason maybe is that I like raw!

Anyway, those Eritrean prostitues in Addis were mainly already abused by UN social workers who brings them out of the refugee camps. And even those that make it the city on their own end up on the hands the UN social works. Some of The social workers are also Eritrean too abusing their own people. I was interested in knowing how they ended up prostitution. So I was asking them questions. After a long talk, One of them even felt like she created some connection with me so she asked me to take here into one of the rooms. But I told her, I could not do that. And my boys told her I wouldn't do it too. But I still gave her money that I would have payed her after sex. She was surprised and she told me her mother was waiting for her to pay rent their that day. And she didn't know if she was going to make it. Then she cried. Then I doubled the money. She went crazy. That is the truth. Since you were talking your heart I told you the truth. I am a sweet guy. The lion side of me shows up when someone attacks mama Ethiopia. It's a typical Ethiopian character, I guess.

Well, the reason why I know about all those places where the Ascari girls do their thing is because of my boys. I got these rich and crazy friends who go crazy. One of them just got infected with HIV though. I have been warning them but they are just too crazy!!!

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 18:17

Frey rekash agamaytee,

Your character is wishy washy just like your claimed identity...one day you say you are oromo, next amhara, next oromara...but you have been exposed already for those fake identity claims.

However what is consistent about you is that you have always been extremely sensitive when agams are insulted (in one thread i think you even said you had direct blood ancestry from them)...you are basically a wish washy woyanu agam diqela with unknown father but too ashamed/scared to admit it 😥😭

You came to this thread because of your agam sensitivities...and the anbeta qorchame insult to your clan made you to cry/counter "oh yeah?...well you guys eat cockroaches!!...wa wa" just like a child 👶

Likewise, i came to this thread when you tried to deflect the insult to eritreans.

Speaking more to your character...in some threads you glorify the celebrations of Meskel. In other threads you claim you went to meet friends in a bar in addis where alleged eritrean prostitutes work & your friends participate in that type of thing but you don't but in same/other thread you claimed to know where all those type of establishments are...okay pinocchio 🤥

Unlike you & kerenite (who also tries to act pious 🙏), you wouldn't find me in those type of places...in fact when some ethio friends told me of their visit to addis a decade+ ago, i told them to be ashamed of exploiting their fellow people. Even more recent, i was shaming the fake eritrean opposition groups that spent their time with woyanu in addis exploiting people. We didn't wish prostitution on agams 1/2 century ago, they came polluting asmara with that business...as they did to addis...but tekal agams dream/want to see eri brought down to the same lows. Some woyanu leaders have openly indicated thats what they dream to do/see...no big wonder why you & kerenite would like to see that too.

If i saw an agamaytee pro, instead of exploiting her, i would tell her to stop that lifestyle & work like everybody else (but woyanu prefer the quicky buck 🤑).
But i like chubby women so i am not that holier-than-thou but i don't have to pay them or exploit them...just pizza & netflix 😽

Well this was a long ace reply to an internet warrior (present), who is still terrified of ascaris even though too young to have ever known/seen one...maybe you are right i need to calm down a bit 😁

present wrote:

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
present wrote:

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 13 Oct 2019, 23:59, edited 1 time in total.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 13 Oct 2019, 23:58

Hasawi/Terserawi, You Finally Admit that you are Half Agame:

Your 1/2 Agame Siblings Fathers: Dergue Oromo/Amhara Soldiers
Your Father: A Drunk Eritrean ESAPA who became a PFDJ in 1994

We know your 1/2 Agame Siblings share the Same Agame Sharmuuta as You!...agame in denial syndrom (Aid) addict!

I get why you defend PFDJ, there are the only organisation allowing you to remain an Eritrean! Hahaha Half-Agame Piece of Schit!

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 23:37

Is this your heart to heart moment or you trying to clean up your image?? 🤨 So you are being honest now after all the other identities/ethnics you claimed to be?

Honesty from a woyanu agam is like getting water from a rock...i have never seen it...i heard it happened thousands of years ago by a man named Musay/Musa...but again i didnt see that either 😁

There is a saying by eritreans, "tell me who your friends are & i will tell you who you are."

These pros you speak of, are they coming from the refugee camps located & ran by woyanu "aids" workers in the woyanu agam land??...where woyanu have tried to trap eritreans & same time place their own people in those camps to steal eritrean identity?? I heard there was an influx from those camps to addis & other parts of ethiopia once the peace accord came with eritrea...and many from that influx were found to be agams pretending to be eritrean & many were forced to return to tigray. I wouldn't be surprised if many(not all) of these pros you speak of were actually woyanu agams selling themselves as such since some corrupt people have a fetish for eritreans. Are you admitting they are coming from the refugee centers in woyanu tigray (the enemy of eritreans)??...or are going to change this incriminating detail?

Well if you want to be honest...i have helped ethiopians to tune of few thousand dollars (this is not counting $$ to my 1/2 agam siblings)...probably chump change for your friends but i am an average working man. I have even helped an agam or two...no joke, last month i paid small grocery for those in front of me in line who forgot money. However, everytime i help people from that clan, i always feel like there is thunder/lightning in the clouds...even if i give them a dollar 😬 Ps, i have always told my 1/2 agam siblings to be proud of both their eri/ethio heritage and not to play dirty politics like one their twey-y parent (who came into the family claiming to be eritrean)...but believe it or not, they act more eritrean than my fullblood ace.

Anyways...you dont need such friends if you are upright...crazy+rich+prostitution?...sounds like the makeup of woyanu agams like Abo'om Sebat Nega & his kids

I am only a decade older than you...and technically didnt meet my ascari grandfather who was transplanted by HIM to ethiopia to help in modernization...i was only a toddler, that doesnt count. So what actual ascari did you know or meet? Maybe your dad/grandfather were right to terrify you with stories of ascari...maybe they were trying to teach you to stay clear of them & respect them 🤔 ...if you dont believe it, feel free to talk what you say behind the computer screen to an equally yolked eritrean...then you will understand why you were told terrifying stories about ascari otherwise you are acting like a nefat (snot nosed kid) 🤧

present wrote:
Ascari haze ga,
You sound like you are speaking from your heart. So I am going to be honest here. I never slept with the Eritrean prositutes in Addis. Never. I don't fk prostitues at all. Never did and never will! One reason maybe is that I like raw!

Anyway, those Eritrean prostitues in Addis were mainly already abused by UN social workers who brings them out of the refugee camps. And even those that make it the city on their own end up on the hands the UN social works. Some of The social workers are also Eritrean too abusing their own people. I was interested in knowing how they ended up prostitution. So I was asking them questions. After a long talk, One of them even felt like she created some connection with me so she asked me to take here into one of the rooms. But I told her, I could not do that. And my boys told her I wouldn't do it too. But I still gave her money that I would have payed her after sex. She was surprised and she told me her mother was waiting for her to pay rent their that day. And she didn't know if she was going to make it. Then she cried. Then I doubled the money. She went crazy. That is the truth. Since you were talking your heart I told you the truth. I am a sweet guy. The lion side of me shows up when someone attacks mama Ethiopia. It's a typical Ethiopian character, I guess.

Well, the reason why I know about all those places where the Ascari girls do their thing is because of my boys. I got these rich and crazy friends who go crazy. One of them just got infected with HIV though. I have been warning them but they are just too crazy!!!

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 14 Oct 2019, 00:04

Poor pastlast,

Did you go to school with Seyum Mesfin?? Why dont you keep reading the rest before opening your mouth or do you also suffer from reading & comprehension problems??

Besides, this is not first time i have mentioned that tidbit genius 🤓 ,
but unlike you agams i always tell my 1/2 agam siblings to be honest on their identity...and unlike their 1 agam parent that pretended to be eritrean to get into the family...when i found out decade+ years ago.

But as far as me i am fullblood eritrean like generations before me...sorry to 💩 on your premature celebration 🤯

pastlast wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 23:58
Hasawi/Terserawi, You Finally Admit that you are Half Agame:

Your 1/2 Agame Siblings Fathers: Dergue Oromo/Amhara Soldiers
Your Father: A Drunk Eritrean ESAPA who became a PFDJ in 1994

We know your 1/2 Agame Siblings share the Same Agame Sharmuuta as You!...agame in denial syndrom (Aid) addict!

I get why you defend PFDJ, there are the only organisation allowing you to remain an Eritrean! Hahaha Half-Agame Piece of Schit!

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 23:37

Well if you want to be honest...i have helped ethiopians to tune of few thousand dollars (this is not counting $$ to my 1/2 agam siblings)...probably chump change for your friends but i am an average working man. I have even helped an agam or two...no joke, last month i paid small grocery for those in front of me in line who forgot money. However, everytime i help people from that clan, i always feel like there is thunder/lightning in the clouds...even if i give them a dollar 😬 Ps, i have always told my 1/2 agam siblings to be proud of both their eri/ethio heritage and not to play dirty politics like one their twey-y parent (who came into the family claiming to be eritrean)...but believe it or not, they act more eritrean than my fullblood ace.

present wrote:
Ascari haze ga,