Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
yaballo

NEWS: እስክንድር ነጋ's hooligans smash Irreecha memorial in Finfinnee. Somali Kilil Boycotts Ethiopian Airlines due to racism

Post by yaballo » 09 Oct 2019, 22:56

NEWS: እስክንድር ነጋ's hooligans smash a memorial marble plate inaugurated two days ago as part of Irreecha in Finfinnee. Somali Kilil to Boycott the Ethiopian Airlines due racial discrimination against Somalis.

1) - <<በሆረ ፊንፊኔ በአባ ገዳዎች የተቀመጠው የምልክት ድንጋይ በዚህ መልክ ተሰባብሮ መጣሉ ተዘግቧል። እስክንድር ነጋና hooligan ተከታዮቹ የእርስ በርስ ግጭት ለማስነሳት ቆርጠው የተነሱ ይመስላል።>>

Irreechi hora finfinnee
Milkaa'eera akkamitti jennaa?
kan ganna dhibbaaf shantamaa
Hora shegger akkanaan deebifannaa?
Oromoon tursiisuuf jedheet
Dhagaa bu'uuraa dhaabee gale
Gaafa nafxenyaan finfinneetti
keenya cabsee kan ofii nutti tuule

Akkamitti mikoofne jenna
Irreecha kan hora finfinnee
Siidaan minilik ol dhaabbatee
Yeroo keenya jige nutis banne

Garuu....
Gaafa nafxeenyaa du'eeru
buqqisnee finfinnee kaasne
Irreecha hora finfinnee sana
Gaafas kan jennu milkoofne!!

~by Osmi Man

2) - <<Mohamed Olad is with Dawit Endeshaw and Addis Standard.

The Somali Youth Federation, the leading youth organ in the region, have gathered in Jigjiga to protest what they have called Ethiopian Airlines' abusive racial profiling and discrimination in both its pricing policies as well as hiring practices the latest of which targeted four candidates from the region for its pilot's training program'.

To find a solution for what they called their long-standing frustration with 'a company who has a corporate culture that is trapped in the imperial era, not mention how it lacks diversity and inclusion', they have called for 72-hrs long boycott against the national carrier for all its services to and from the region.

I couldn't agree more. And that is why I am cancelling my flight on Ethiopian Airlines this Friday in solidarity with them.>>

SOURCE: Addis Standard & Jijiga Standard. https://www.facebook.com/mohamed.olad2? ... pEbIPEJawg

Horus

Re: NEWS: እስክንድር ነጋ's hooligans smash Irreecha memorial in Finfinnee. Somali Kilil Boycotts Ethiopian Airlines due to ra

Post by Horus » 10 Oct 2019, 00:32

ያቤሎ
ይህኮ ገና መጀመሩ ነው። የዘር ፖለቲካ ገና ብዙ ያሳይሃል። መሞት ብርቃችን አይደለም የሚባለው አነጋገር ታውቀዋለህ? ለዚህ ነው እንከባበር የሚባለው !!!!