Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Amazing: ኤርትራ በአማራ ላይ የሚደረገውን ጥቃት እንደሚያወግዝ ገለጠ! ምን እየሆነ ነው?

Post by Abaymado » 09 Oct 2019, 10:43

ቢቢሲ አማርኛው እንደገለፀው ኤርትራ በውጭ ጉዳዩ ሚንስትሩ በኩል የአማራን ጥቃት እንደሚቃወሙ አስታውቅዋል:: የውጭ ጉዳይ ሚንስትሩ : የአፍሪካ ህብረት የኢትዮጵያን መንግስት ሊያወግዙ ይገባል ብለዋል::
What is going on?
Tarik የውጭ ጉዳይ ሚንስትር ነው እንዴ?
ተአማኒነቱን ማረጋገጥ አልቻልንም: ሁለት እርስ በርሳቸው የሚጣረሱ ነገሮች ይታዩናል:: አንድ ኤርትራ ኢትዮጵያን መኮነኗ! የማይመስል ነገር ነው:: ሁለት ኤርትራ አማራን አፈቀረች????
ቢቢሲ ተአማኒነቱ በዚህ ይፈተናል::

tarik

Re: Amazing: ኤርትራ በአማራ ላይ የሚደረገውን ጥቃት እንደሚያወግዝ ገለጠ! ምን እየሆነ ነው?

Post by tarik » 09 Oct 2019, 10:53

Abaymado wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 10:43

ቢቢሲ አማርኛው እንደገለፀው ኤርትራ በውጭ ጉዳዩ ሚንስትሩ በኩል የአማራን ጥቃት እንደሚቃወሙ አስታውቅዋል:: የውጭ ጉዳይ ሚንስትሩ : የአፍሪካ ህብረት የኢትዮጵያን መንግስት ሊያወግዙ ይገባል ብለዋል::
What is going on?
ተአማኒነቱን ማረጋገጥ አልቻልንም: ሁለት እርስ በርሳቸው የሚጣረሱ ነገሮች ይታዩናል:: አንድ ኤርትራ ኢትዮጵያን መኮነኗ! የማይመስል ነገር ነው:: ሁለት ኤርትራ አማራን አፈቀረች????

Abaymado

Good Day Sir

Never underestimate z power of *tarik Z GREAT*!!! We z pure Eritreans+our Amhara brothers will destroy z oromo+agame alliances soon. BELIEVE ME!!!

Good Day Sir
Last edited by tarik on 09 Oct 2019, 11:00, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Oct 2019, 11:00

Do you have any link, for that? It sounds all made up, to me. Especially, the part where Eritrea goes to the AU to complain is laughable to say the least.

Abaymado wrote:

What is going on?

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Oct 2019, 11:32

Amharu are taking the emotionally unstable cursedar'terans for a ride, they are putting the word's they themselves fear to say on the mouth of the gullible shabo diplomats, obviously the smaratzz Amharu are trying to scare Ejolies into submission for fear of shabia helping Amharu to crush them. But little do GudelaAmharu know the fact that Tigray will crush cursedartera if it moves its sawa kitten into any Ethiopian territory. Amharu are also trying to say that cursedar'terans have serious, fresh and livid animosity towards meshrefet, and may therefore plan to help Amharu if Ejolies retake welo or if Kimants and Agews defeat Amharu.

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 09 Oct 2019, 11:41

Shabia is ready to crush u with in an hour!
Abdelaziz wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 11:32
Amharu are taking the emotionally unstable cursedar'terans for a ride, they are putting the word's they themselves fear to say on the mouth of the gullible shabo diplomats, obviously the smaratzz Amharu are trying to scare Ejolies into submission for fear of shabia helping Amharu to crush them. But little do GudelaAmharu know the fact that Tigray will crush cursedartera if it moves its sawa kitten into any Ethiopian territory. Amharu are also trying to say that cursedar'terans have serious, fresh and livid animosity towards meshrefet, and may therefore plan to help Amharu if Ejolies retake welo or if Kimants and Agews defeat Amharu.

present
Member+

Post by present » 09 Oct 2019, 13:00

Amara of course are the most powerful ones in Africa! But if Esayas truly says this, it's going to be even more interesting. I know extremist Shabia wanna be such as zemso would hate this news as you can see him repeatedly being so frustrated with the news. Tarik, on the other hand, is a friend of Amara. We appreciate it if even if the opposite is true.

Of course, at the end of the day, Tarik will be right, Isayas would help pro Ethiopians as he has been. Because the mess the Oromo wahabis and olf will creat will go beyond east Africa. No one is safe. Tomorrow eritrea will face the same thing. Isayas is not a hot headed like those idiot on ER

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 09 Oct 2019, 13:19

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 11:00
Do you have any link, for that? It sounds all made up, to me. Especially, the part where Eritrea goes to the AU to complain is laughable to say the least.

Abaymado wrote:

What is going on?

Yalgebah neger Eritrawian hezbu betam strong hezb new.They have 1000s years of history ye ahunochu gize yabarerachewal.It will be diluted.Balegen yemaitela le hodu becha yeminor hezb enante becha nachehu.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Oct 2019, 13:32

"Repeatedly?" "Frustrated-?"

Wtf? :lol:

This is my first inquiry on the subject, because it's a fresh fake- news. So when did I, "repeatedly" got "frustrated" by this?

Stop projecting your feelings, on others. The frustrated one here is: YOU!
present wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 13:00
Amara of course are the most powerful ones in Africa! But if Esayas truly says this, it's going to be even more interesting. I know extremist Shabia wanna be such as zemso would hate this news as you can see him repeatedly being so frustrated with the news. Tarik, on the other hand, is a friend of Amara. We appreciate it if even if the opposite is true.

Of course, at the end of the day, Tarik will be right, Isayas would help pro Ethiopians as he has been. Because the mess the Oromo wahabis and olf will creat will go beyond east Africa. No one is safe. Tomorrow eritrea will face the same thing. Isayas is not a hot headed like those idiot on ER

Temt

Post by Temt » 09 Oct 2019, 13:39

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 11:00

Abaymado wrote:

What is going on?
It is bull crap, typical DW desperate plea for sympathy. Don't look toward Eritrea for any sympathy ሓሳዳት ወየንቲ!
Last edited by Temt on 09 Oct 2019, 22:42, edited 1 time in total.

present
Member+

Post by present » 09 Oct 2019, 22:21

Yes, I am right. You questioned Tarik yesterday and you didn't again today. That is called "repeatedly" :lol:

Well, I have no reason to be. Remember, I am ETHIOPIAN. Remember, GOD is Ethiopian too. Relax :lol:

But you have been on hot fire for 500 years long buddy!

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 13:32
"Repeatedly?" "Frustrated-?"

Wtf? :lol:

This is my first inquiry on the subject, because it's a fresh fake- news. So when did I, "repeatedly" got "frustrated" by this?

Stop projecting your feelings, on others. The frustrated one here is: YOU!
present wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 13:00