Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

The Oromo National Item!

Post by Ethoash » 08 Oct 2019, 12:22

i want every oromo to make this speech their cellphone ring tone..

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: The Oromo National Item!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 08 Oct 2019, 14:36

Obbo Shimales Abdisa is vendicated by Dr. Deselagne Chane of ABN, who admitted/agreed that the system was faulty (beleshu sereat neber). Obbo Shimalis didn't say or imply in any way that Amhara and Neftegna are one and the same. What he condemned or blamed during his speech is the system of Neftegna (sirna Neftegna). If Dr. Channe is suppossed to be entitled to his opinion of criticising the system of the previous governments, why shouldn't obbo Shimalis be accorded the same privilege?

Ye Amara mass media menga meregagat alebet ahun.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Oct 2019, 14:42

DefendTheTruth wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 14:36
Obbo Shimales Abdisa is vendicated by Dr. Deselagne Chane of ABN, who admitted/agreed that the system was faulty (beleshu sereat neber).
Ye Amara mass media menga meregagat alebet ahun.
the rape victim have the right to call her attacker rapist

the oromo earn the right to say ነፍጠኛ .....beside it is historical event that deal with ነፍጠኛ ... this is like going to celebrate abolishment of slavery and telling u not to call salve master salve master ... when u teach slavery u have the right to use N word for everything have appropriate time .. had ሽመልስ used the word in any other time the buda Amhara had point now they dont because he was speaking in historical event

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 08 Oct 2019, 14:59

At the same time facts should be told that many towns around Oromia and the southern regions were founded as a garrison towns for millitary out posts of the feudal system in the country, which Dr. Chane also acknowledged saying belishu sereat neber and that subjected the whole of the population of the occupied territories to cruel exploitation and subjugation.

Yes there was not much a difference between a farmer from Gonder or Gojjam and the one from Arsi or Shoa (where obbo Shimales called home) when it comes to the treatment of the occupied territories and exploitation of their resources, but still those from the former regions could at least come to the nation's capital and easily adapt and communicate with their residents there, while grand parents of Obbo Shimales or even his parents, who were born just about 50 KMs from the capital, would feel an alien in their own homeland while visiting the same nation's capital. Why shouldn't the Amhara Mass media Mengas acknowledge this vivid contrast while echoing one sentence of the acting President of the Oromia regional State???

I said before that he shouldn't necessarily use the expression during the occasion of Irrecha celebration, but if they don't cool down and calm themselves, then we will start digging out the facts and lay their hypocrisy bare.

Chechatachiw selechan!

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 15 Oct 2019, 16:39

DefendTheTruth,

Was ደጃዝማች ገረሱ ዹኪ a ነፍጠኛ or was he not a ነፍጠኛ? Was ደጃዝማች(?) በላይ ዘለቀ a ነፍጠኛ or was he not a ነፍጠኛ? Is there any qualitative difference between the two ኣርበኞች? Does anyone of us have any morality to call ደጃዝማች(?) በላይ ዘለቀ, who said to invaders, I recently heard in the media, ከፈለጋችሁ ልጄን ቀቅላችሁ ብሏት እንጂ ለናንተ እጄን ሰጥቼ ህዝቤን ኣሳልፌ ኣልሰጥም, any name than a national hero? Does it take a rocket scientist's brain to also call ደጃዝማች ገረሱ ዹኪ a national hero?

I am using these two names as a sample. I am old enough to remember the titles ጭቃ ሹም፣ ባለባት፣ ባላምበራስ፣ ፍታዉራሪ፣ ቀኛዝማች፣ ግራዝማች፣ ደጃዝማት፣ ራስ, which were used in the old feudal system. I do not know how many of these titles were in the service of the people all over Ethiopia and how many of those who got these titles faithfully served the people that we all have come from, which some are happy to conveniently and expediently go back and criticize in lumpsum.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist's brain to make a distinction between a feudal system and the sacrifices of የኢትዮጵያ ኣርበኞች even if some of them became ቀማኞች።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Oct 2019, 17:51

Naga Tuma,

I think there was a video I shared on this forum that tries to draw the boundary between a Naftegna and an Arbegna, even when there might be (and should be) a non-empty set of an intersection of the two.

Having said that I also heard somewhere on the internet, I guess by now, that the biggest/greatest Neftegna around Obbo Shimales' hometown of Ginchi was no one other than Ras Mesfin Selashi, an Oromo, and we can debate if his landlord-ship denied many smaller farmers a faire allocation of the land, the foundation of the livelihood of the farmers of our country, and in how much that system should be criticised/praised.

Bottom line is that Obbo Shimales didn't use to mean a certain section of the Ethiopian people, but the system that prevailed during the previous rules in the country (as far as I understood it).

The other point is, like I already said above, that some people come to Addis Ababa and feel themselves at home at once, while others might have to struggle to be considered someone at home, in the same city, which's the nation's capital.

I just assume that Obbo Shimales' ancestors might have visited Addis, which is just around 50 KMs from his birth-place and felt themselves an alien to the environment and compared it with someone who would be in a similar situation but came from a more far away places of the country and perhaps he resented such experience of his life, this just another guess.

Like I said before, I didn't condone his use of the word on the occasion of Irrecha celebration, but it is also not a taboo in the current political set-up of the country at least, to use the word and for this to cause such an uproar in the society, unless some people are really looking for any kind of pretexts to cause such an uproar.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 15 Oct 2019, 18:12

DefendTheTruth wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 14:59
At the same time facts should be told that many towns around Oromia and the southern regions were founded as a garrison towns for millitary out posts of the feudal system in the country, which Dr. Chane also acknowledged saying belishu sereat neber and that subjected the whole of the population of the occupied territories to cruel exploitation and subjugation.

Yes there was not much a difference between a farmer from Gonder or Gojjam and the one from Arsi or Shoa (where obbo Shimales called home) when it comes to the treatment of the occupied territories and exploitation of their resources, but still those from the former regions could at least come to the nation's capital and easily adapt and communicate with their residents there, while grand parents of Obbo Shimales or even his parents, who were born just about 50 KMs from the capital, would feel an alien in their own homeland while visiting the same nation's capital. Why shouldn't the Amhara Mass media Mengas acknowledge this vivid contrast while echoing one sentence of the acting President of the Oromia regional State???

I said before that he shouldn't necessarily use the expression during the occasion of Irrecha celebration, but if they don't cool down and calm themselves, then we will start digging out the facts and lay their hypocrisy bare.

Chechatachiw selechan!
Agame your the real menga I know what that means and fûck you.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 16 Oct 2019, 14:48

DefendTheTruth,

I suppose you are willing to call, for example, ደጃዝማች ገረሱ ዹኪ an ኣርበኛ and a national hero. Do you think the speaker has the ability and capacity to do the same? I do not know him and I do not know.

I have heard the name ራስ መስፍን ስለሺ. I did not know about his ጎሰ. I also do not know his history, including his participation in the struggles of የኢትዮጵያ ኣርበኞች. I suppose he had to have experienced the inconvenience of life, which exists everywhere, during that struggle. I would be happy to learn about him, his deeds, and have my own opinion about all of it.

I understand that the 1974 revolution was a serious revolution that dealt away with the feudal system; it was chosen as a working system during its time. This also goes for the choice of spirituality that dates back to over seven hundred years now (starting around the time of አበይ ባቦ?) in the same village that you are talking about. It is possible that without the contributions of the struggles of የኢትዮጵያ ኣርበኞች, many may not even be able to talk about life itself let alone the inconvenience of life.

Is it not time that any brain with thinking cells, or which is not an automaton, always remembers the deeds of any individual when it recounts all the misdeeds of that individual?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Oct 2019, 17:03

Naga Tuma,

Let me put my view in the following way:

They say “it takes two to a tango” and let us try to understand under which circumstances the acting President of the Oromia-Region said what he said. This is according to my view (estimation) and I don’t know personally obbo Shimales or other members of ODP, let alone to have known the reason why he used that rhetoric.

My understanding is that ODP (formerly OPDO) has come a long way to recognize now Ethiopia as our common home and no more consider it our colonizer. This is my understanding according to the public speeches they make and some of the measures they are taking while administering the affairs of the people. If I compare this stand to what they have been saying or doing before 20 years or so, this must be a big change to the positive (without any exaggeration on my part). For such a move they should be applauded and told to do more in the same direction until we reach where we should be (reversing what has been already done in the wrong direction). This is especially true for their opponents, I guess.

But the other side is instead engaged in a sort of out-smarting exercise, to say the least, and trying to take over the game from their hand and put it under its own control, trying to put them out of the game. In a party politics, if not for any other reason, this is a death sentence. They would be put essentially at a situation where they can’t show off to their own constituency any relevance to the interest of the people who delegated the power to them. And any politician anywhere will fear to death such a situation.

Ato Eskinder Nega and co. didn’t want to wait even for a while to move in this direction until the next election and overtake the power through a legal means and started to challenge their authority using a body which doesn’t even has a status in the country’s legal system. As if that is not enough he move on and went all the way to Bahirdar and tried to garner support from there. Under a circumstance we don’t know clearly until now his trip to Bahirdar coincided with the cold bloodily murder of government officials there. At the same time top military officials of the country were also murdered almost at the same time in the nation’s capital itself, weather by design or mere coincidence.

This situation alone must have pushed those in the office to the edge and pause and question themselves if their move in the current direction is even the right one in the first place.

At the same time those people (poor farmers) who were told to move away from their ancestral land to make space for the widening city, who are the electorate of ODP officials, wander around and see how high-rising buildings and sky-scrapers are built on their land and they are left to lead a destitute life, for themselves and their own children and grand-children to come. These people must be waiting for an explanation of why they were left in such a situation at the door-step of the city itself while those who challenged the administrative power of the “elected” ODP officials are ignoring their plight and seeking support to their agenda from faraway places. In such situation I have an understanding for the ODP officials and I think the circumstances under which they mobilized the people to come to the capital and celebrate the Irrecha festival in their millions, asking for the support of the other smaller “nationalities” in the country and their getting of over-emotional and use of the rhetoric is understandable, in my view. Still I don’t and I didn’t condone such a rhetoric.

After that the misstep has happened the next step should have been how to cool it down and try to make it under control. Obbo Shimales did exactly this. His address to the attendants of the festival and the people in general was much a conciliatory tone after the end of the festival while the other side take it out of proportion and use it for other agendas, with barrage of condemnations and even demanding should resign from the office, which is not helpful in my view at least. And most importantly it is not helpful for the country where we all are wishing to see a more (re-)conciliatory tones from all sides.

But the problem is that Ethiopian politics is simply about how to out-smart the other and not about how to win over one’s political opponent by having a better idea, unfortunately.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 Oct 2019, 06:50

Tuna,

I recently heard in the media, ከፈለጋችሁ ልጄን ቀቅላችሁ ብሏት እንጂ ለናንተ እጄን ሰጥቼ ህዝቤን ኣሳልፌ ኣልሰጥም,

i also heard ur dear father መንጌ said the same thing when EPLF threatened him kidnapping his daughter and wife..

to me only crazy people say this thing .. why would u suggested that your enemy boil your children if they want too.. your enemy have no legal right to touch your children even in war time because your children did not rise arm.. anyhow this show deep idiotic only hero can master...

do you know the difference between fool and hero ? both take risk.. the fool fail the hero come out a hero... Ethiopia army moral would have been defeated had the Italy too his word and boil his child and blame him .. who would have followed him..

anyhow everyone said British colonized the world but the British were in small number most of their army filled by Indian and African army does that make the Indian and the African colonizer too? when Italy invaded Ethiopia they had many Eritrean solider does that mean Eritrean invaded us.. according to king menelik II, the answer is yes, because he cut their left hand and their left leg.. for joining the Italian invading army... mind u he was the one who sold them and accusing them also invading us..

anyhow yes በላይ ዘለቀ እና ሌሎች የኦሮሞ አርበኞች ቀጥረኛ ነፍጠኛ የላቸውም እራሳቸውን ብቻ ነው የሚወክሉት ። ሚኒሊክ ግን ነፍጠኛ አገር ወራሪ ልኮዋል። በላይ ዘለቀ ግን ለአገሩ ነው የተዋጋው። ኦሮሞዎች እኮ በዛን ግዜ ጣልያንን ሲወጉ ተስማምተው ያረጉት ነገር ነበር ። የራሳቸው ንጉስ የነበራቸው ነበር። የጃማ ንጉስ። የወላይታ ንጉስ እና ሌሎችም እራሳቸውን ችለው በፈድራል መንግስት የሚተዳደሩ ክልሎች ነበሩ ። ሚኒሊክ እራሱ ስሙን የንጉሶች ንጉስ ብሎት ነበር ። ይህ ማለት ሌሎች ታናንሽ ንጉሶች ነበሩ ማለት ነው። ስለዚህ መላው ክልሎች ጦር ከውጭ ሲመጣብን በሚኒሊክ ስር ሆነን ተዋጋን ። ችግሩ የመጣው እኮ የጣሊያንን ጦር ካባረርን በኋላ ነው ሚኒሊክ ትንንሾሹን ንጉሶች ከድቶ ገብሩልኝ አለ። እናም አስገበራቸው ግን ሚኒሊክ ብልጡ ፈደራል መንግስቱን አላፈረስም ነበር። የጅማ ንጉስ በንጉሱነቱ ቀጥሎ ነበር ግብር ከመክፈሉ በስተቀር ።።።።። ታዳይ ገገማው ሐይሌ መጣችና ይህንን ፈደራል መዋቀር አፍርሶ ሁሉንም በራሱ እጅ ጠቀለለ።ነገር የተበላሽው ከዚያን ግዜ ነበር።

በላይ ዘለቀ እኮ ሐይሌ ጋራ ተጣልቶ ነው ተስቅሎ የሞተው። በላይ ዘለቀን ከነፍጠኞች ጋራ ማወዳደር የለብህም እሱ የሞተው ለፈደራል መዋቅር ነበር። ታድያ ሐይልዬ ሁሉን ላጠቃል ስትል ነው ጥሉ የተነሳው። ሐይሌና ሚኒሊክ ሁለቱም ክህደት በኦሮሞ ላይ አርገዋል። ግን የሐይሌ ይበልጣል።

አሁን እንኳን በአማኦሮማ ትብብር ውስጥ ተባብረው ትግሬዎችን ጣሉ ። ከጣሉ በኋላ ተጣሉ።
ትግሬዎችና ሻቦዎች ተባብረው ደርግን ጣሉ ከዚያ ተጣሉ ይህ እኮ አዲስ አይደለም መካካድ። ኦሮሞ ብዙ ግዜ ተከድቶዋል። በሚኒሊክ ፤ በሐይሌ ፤ በመለስም። የመለስ እንኳን የኦሮሞዎች ጥፋት ነው።

i always ask my self why only oromo are the one who put down their own hero.. do u see amhara put down their kings even if they committed crime they defend them .. i give u example

ሚኒሊክ ጡት አልቆረጠም ብለው ይክራከራሉ
ሐይልዬ ወድ እንግሊዝ የፈረጠጠው ፈርቶ አይደለም ጦር ሊያስባስብ ነው ይሉሀል።
እ፦ ብለህ ብትሰማቸው መንጌም ዝንባቡዬ የሄደው ጦር ሊያስባስብ ነው ይሉሀል አይናቸውን በጨው አጥበው።

የኛ ኦሮሞ ደግሞ የራሱን ጀግኖች ያጣጥላል። ኤርትራኖች እኮ ከደርግ ጋራ ሻብያን የወጉ ነበሩ በእውነት በኢትዬዽያንነት አምነውበት። እንደተከዱ ሳያወቁ። አሁንም እኮ ኦሮሞዎች አሉ ከአማሮች ጋራ የሚስሩ ኦሮምን ለማዳከም እና ይህ ምን አዲስ ነገር ነውና ነው ። አንተው አምጥተህ ጀግናዎች ህን የምት ዘረጥጠው። የትኛው የበላይ ዘለቀ ዘር ነው መሬት የተቀራመተው። ዘምቶ እሮሞን ያስገበረው። በምን ሒሳብ ነው ንፍጠኛ የሚባሉት። ነፍጠኛ እኮ ከጣሊያን ጋራ ሲዋጉ ኢትዬዽያን ነበሩ ግን ዘልቀው የኦሮሞን መሬት በወረራ ሲይዙ ነው እኮ ነፍጠኞች የተባሉት የገዛ ሕዝባቸውን በቀኝ የገዙት። ከዛማ በፊት ወድ ኢትዬዽያዊያን ነበሩ። እናም በሙሉ የኦሮሞ ጅግኖች ኢትይዽያዊ ነበሩ ።

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 18 Oct 2019, 19:03

DefendTheTruth,

Perhaps, it is better that we do not debate much based on presumptions since you said you also do not know the speaker. My original question will remain unanswered.

Then again, here is a glaring example of the ቃልቻ colonized ቃሉ old conundrum in the form of the Oromo ራስ መስፍን ስለሺ, as you said, colonized the Afan Oromo speaking Ghinchi. It may have taken time for many to observe that both ቃሉ and ቃልቻ appear to use the same type of drum (ድቤ) for their spiritual celebrations.

Ethoash,

የኣንተ ዙርያ ጥምጥም መደዴ ነዉ። መደዴ ጥበብ ያንሰዋል። መክማክሰ ወይም ቅኔ የድሮ ጥበቦች ናቸዉ። ሰአ አባን ጋፈ ጨብሴ ኦርም ህንነኡፍ ጄቹ ቤክታ?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Oct 2019, 22:50

Woyane rat - As usual, your lousy, incoherent and confusing writing is disgusting. It shows how dumber you’ve gotten over time.

You started in English and suddenly switched to Amharic as soon as you got lost and failed to finish it. You lack basic communication and comprehension skills and you’re unable to convey your message simply and directly. It’s painful to read. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 06:50
Tuna,

I recently heard in the media, ከፈለጋችሁ ልጄን ቀቅላችሁ ብሏት እንጂ ለናንተ እጄን ሰጥቼ ህዝቤን ኣሳልፌ ኣልሰጥም,

i also heard ur dear father መንጌ said the same thing when EPLF threatened him kidnapping his daughter and wife..

to me only crazy people say this thing .. why would u suggested that your enemy boil your children if they want too.. your enemy have no legal right to touch your children even in war time because your children did not rise arm.. anyhow this show deep idiotic only hero can master...

do you know the difference between fool and hero ? both take risk.. the fool fail the hero come out a hero... Ethiopia army moral would have been defeated had the Italy too his word and boil his child and blame him .. who would have followed him..

anyhow everyone said British colonized the world but the British were in small number most of their army filled by Indian and African army does that make the Indian and the African colonizer too? when Italy invaded Ethiopia they had many Eritrean solider does that mean Eritrean invaded us.. according to king menelik II, the answer is yes, because he cut their left hand and their left leg.. for joining the Italian invading army... mind u he was the one who sold them and accusing them also invading us..

anyhow yes በላይ ዘለቀ እና ሌሎች የኦሮሞ አርበኞች ቀጥረኛ ነፍጠኛ የላቸውም እራሳቸውን ብቻ ነው የሚወክሉት ። ሚኒሊክ ግን ነፍጠኛ አገር ወራሪ ልኮዋል። በላይ ዘለቀ ግን ለአገሩ ነው የተዋጋው። ኦሮሞዎች እኮ በዛን ግዜ ጣልያንን ሲወጉ ተስማምተው ያረጉት ነገር ነበር ። የራሳቸው ንጉስ የነበራቸው ነበር። የጃማ ንጉስ። የወላይታ ንጉስ እና ሌሎችም እራሳቸውን ችለው በፈድራል መንግስት የሚተዳደሩ ክልሎች ነበሩ ። ሚኒሊክ እራሱ ስሙን የንጉሶች ንጉስ ብሎት ነበር ። ይህ ማለት ሌሎች ታናንሽ ንጉሶች ነበሩ ማለት ነው። ስለዚህ መላው ክልሎች ጦር ከውጭ ሲመጣብን በሚኒሊክ ስር ሆነን ተዋጋን ። ችግሩ የመጣው እኮ የጣሊያንን ጦር ካባረርን በኋላ ነው ሚኒሊክ ትንንሾሹን ንጉሶች ከድቶ ገብሩልኝ አለ። እናም አስገበራቸው ግን ሚኒሊክ ብልጡ ፈደራል መንግስቱን አላፈረስም ነበር። የጅማ ንጉስ በንጉሱነቱ ቀጥሎ ነበር ግብር ከመክፈሉ በስተቀር ።።።።። ታዳይ ገገማው ሐይሌ መጣችና ይህንን ፈደራል መዋቀር አፍርሶ ሁሉንም በራሱ እጅ ጠቀለለ።ነገር የተበላሽው ከዚያን ግዜ ነበር።

በላይ ዘለቀ እኮ ሐይሌ ጋራ ተጣልቶ ነው ተስቅሎ የሞተው። በላይ ዘለቀን ከነፍጠኞች ጋራ ማወዳደር የለብህም እሱ የሞተው ለፈደራል መዋቅር ነበር። ታድያ ሐይልዬ ሁሉን ላጠቃል ስትል ነው ጥሉ የተነሳው። ሐይሌና ሚኒሊክ ሁለቱም ክህደት በኦሮሞ ላይ አርገዋል። ግን የሐይሌ ይበልጣል።

አሁን እንኳን በአማኦሮማ ትብብር ውስጥ ተባብረው ትግሬዎችን ጣሉ ። ከጣሉ በኋላ ተጣሉ።
ትግሬዎችና ሻቦዎች ተባብረው ደርግን ጣሉ ከዚያ ተጣሉ ይህ እኮ አዲስ አይደለም መካካድ። ኦሮሞ ብዙ ግዜ ተከድቶዋል። በሚኒሊክ ፤ በሐይሌ ፤ በመለስም። የመለስ እንኳን የኦሮሞዎች ጥፋት ነው።

i always ask my self why only oromo are the one who put down their own hero.. do u see amhara put down their kings even if they committed crime they defend them .. i give u example

ሚኒሊክ ጡት አልቆረጠም ብለው ይክራከራሉ
ሐይልዬ ወድ እንግሊዝ የፈረጠጠው ፈርቶ አይደለም ጦር ሊያስባስብ ነው ይሉሀል።
እ፦ ብለህ ብትሰማቸው መንጌም ዝንባቡዬ የሄደው ጦር ሊያስባስብ ነው ይሉሀል አይናቸውን በጨው አጥበው።

የኛ ኦሮሞ ደግሞ የራሱን ጀግኖች ያጣጥላል። ኤርትራኖች እኮ ከደርግ ጋራ ሻብያን የወጉ ነበሩ በእውነት በኢትዬዽያንነት አምነውበት። እንደተከዱ ሳያወቁ። አሁንም እኮ ኦሮሞዎች አሉ ከአማሮች ጋራ የሚስሩ ኦሮምን ለማዳከም እና ይህ ምን አዲስ ነገር ነውና ነው ። አንተው አምጥተህ ጀግናዎች ህን የምት ዘረጥጠው። የትኛው የበላይ ዘለቀ ዘር ነው መሬት የተቀራመተው። ዘምቶ እሮሞን ያስገበረው። በምን ሒሳብ ነው ንፍጠኛ የሚባሉት። ነፍጠኛ እኮ ከጣሊያን ጋራ ሲዋጉ ኢትዬዽያን ነበሩ ግን ዘልቀው የኦሮሞን መሬት በወረራ ሲይዙ ነው እኮ ነፍጠኞች የተባሉት የገዛ ሕዝባቸውን በቀኝ የገዙት። ከዛማ በፊት ወድ ኢትዬዽያዊያን ነበሩ። እናም በሙሉ የኦሮሞ ጅግኖች ኢትይዽያዊ ነበሩ ።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Oct 2019, 12:27

Dr. Satan and Tuna ...

በላይ ዘለቀ died for mama Ethiopia
ነፍጠኛ betrayed mama Ethiopia promised colonized their own people who fought with him to repel the enemy
በላይ ዘለቀ did not march on oromo or in poor Ethiopia he was only fighting the Italian that doesn't make him ነፍጠኛ , ነፍጠኛ represent once betrayal of mama Ethiopia ...

you can coat sugar the deed of ነፍጠኛ in the end it is evil deed..

if u argued ነፍጠኛ founded the nation

then the same must hold truth for Italian they also develop Ethiopia
then the same must hold truth for the golden they also develop mama Ethiopia

anyhow it is was of time trying to teach donkey.. otherwise even Naga Tuma hard core ነፍጠኛ servant but that doesnt make him Amhara they dont accept him .. he is just sale out four point .. i never saw people like Tuna acting more Amhara then the amhara...the funny thing is i know him way back that is why i call him Tuna.. ሙልጭልጭ ሀመል ያለው ለማት ነው።

dr. satan i wrote in English for your benefit .. even so i dont understand why an Eritrean dolling his noise in mama Ethiopia issue.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 19 Oct 2019, 14:33

Ethoash wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 12:27
Dr. Satan and Tuna ...

በላይ ዘለቀ died for mama Ethiopia
ነፍጠኛ betrayed mama Ethiopia promised colonized their own people who fought with him to repel the enemy
በላይ ዘለቀ did not march on oromo or in poor Ethiopia he was only fighting the Italian that doesn't make him ነፍጠኛ , ነፍጠኛ represent once betrayal of mama Ethiopia ...

you can coat sugar the deed of ነፍጠኛ in the end it is evil deed..

if u argued ነፍጠኛ founded the nation

then the same must hold truth for Italian they also develop Ethiopia
then the same must hold truth for the golden they also develop mama Ethiopia

anyhow it is was of time trying to teach donkey.. otherwise even Naga Tuma hard core ነፍጠኛ servant but that doesnt make him Amhara they dont accept him .. he is just sale out four point .. i never saw people like Tuna acting more Amhara then the amhara...the funny thing is i know him way back that is why i call him Tuna.. ሙልጭልጭ ሀመል ያለው ለማት ነው።

dr. satan i wrote in English for your benefit .. even so i dont understand why an Eritrean dolling his noise in mama Ethiopia issue.
የሞተልሽ ቀርቶ የገደለሽ በላ and relitigating the 1974 revolution in Ethiopia may be new to your መደዴ lecture. It is not new for many, in however many words it is put or in whatever language it is written. Only people like you who find them as new run around with them as something very new in Ethiopia's recent history. It wasn't too long ago that you and your ጀለጡዌ here were running around like rabid dogs to erase and bury the history of Ethiopia's recent ኣርበኞች, including ደጃዝማች በላይ ዘለቀ፣ ደጃዝማች ገረሱ ዹኪ, using your brainless toys. No one in here or the speaker in the video for once mentioned the deeds or misdeeds of the latter, who lived and fought in the vicinity where the speaker's father lived. However, you use the name of the former countless times. That is an inferiority complex in a nutshell that you project countless times.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Oct 2019, 07:02

It wasn't too long ago that you and your ጀለጡዌ here were running around like rabid dogs to erase and bury the history of Ethiopia's recent ኣርበኞች, including ደጃዝማች በላይ ዘለቀ፣ ደጃዝማች ገረሱ ዹኪ, using your brainless toys. No one in here or the speaker in the video for once mentioned the deeds or misdeeds of the latter, who lived and fought in the vicinity where the speaker's father lived. However, you use the name of the former countless times. That is an inferiority complex in a nutshell that you project countless times.
doctor tuna..

what is your problem u always find one or two people who sleep with enemy... do u know civil rights leader malcolm x killed by black people .. so u find sale out in every society ...in ደጃዝማች በላይ ዘለቀ፣ he make a mistake thinking Ethiopia is fed. government that respect everyone but when he find out he was mistaken u give his life to opposed the king.. it is so sad to bringing ደጃዝማች በላይ ዘለቀ፣ case as your sidekick .. while ደጃዝማች በላይ ዘለቀ፣ in fact opposed the kings idea of ruling and give his life...

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 26 Oct 2019, 18:33

Ethoash wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 07:02

It wasn't too long ago that you and your ጀለጡዌ here were running around like rabid dogs to erase and bury the history of Ethiopia's recent ኣርበኞች, including ደጃዝማች በላይ ዘለቀ፣ ደጃዝማች ገረሱ ዹኪ, using your brainless toys. No one in here or the speaker in the video for once mentioned the deeds or misdeeds of the latter, who lived and fought in the vicinity where the speaker's father lived. However, you use the name of the former countless times. That is an inferiority complex in a nutshell that you project countless times.
doctor tuna..

what is your problem u always find one or two people who sleep with enemy... do u know civil rights leader malcolm x killed by black people .. so u find sale out in every society ...in ደጃዝማች በላይ ዘለቀ፣ he make a mistake thinking Ethiopia is fed. government that respect everyone but when he find out he was mistaken u give his life to opposed the king.. it is so sad to bringing ደጃዝማች በላይ ዘለቀ፣ case as your sidekick .. while ደጃዝማች በላይ ዘለቀ፣ in fact opposed the kings idea of ruling and give his life...
He was called an ኣርበኛ and a ጀግና before he opposed the King of Kings. The name for those who at the time slept with real invading enemies was ባንዳ. So, why are you happy to skip over Chapter One of his book and jump to Chapter Two? Do you happen to have a ባንዳ to defend, which is indefensible? If not, don't mix up two qualitatively different things. This isn't even like mixing apples and oranges for both are useful fruits even though they are of different kinds.