Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurora

Tarik is not Eritrean. Ignore the ....

Post by Aurora » 08 Oct 2019, 10:32

This idiot tried to divide Eritreans day and night every single day for many years. Oromos and Amharas are Ethiopians, They live in the same house called Ethiopia. Their differences are temporary. We Eritreans are your closest neighbors, and we wish Ethiopia the best. Ignore idiotic Tarik, and bear in the back of your mind that Tarik is not Eritrean. Tigray is part of Ethiopia, God forbid, the people of Tigray do not deserve any kind of genocidal act by anyone.

Temt

Re: Tarik is not Eritrean. Ignore the ....

Post by Temt » 08 Oct 2019, 10:37

Aurora wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 10:32
This idiot tried to divide Eritreans day and night every single day for many years. Oromos and Amharas are Ethiopians, They live in the same house called Ethiopia. Their differences are temporary. We Eritreans are your closest neighbors, and we wish Ethiopia the best. Ignore idiotic Tarik, and bear in the back of your mind that Tarik is not Eritrean. Tigray is part of Ethiopia, God forbid, the people of Tigray do not deserve any kind of genocidal act by anyone.
I think everybody should know that Tarik is a sick pretending to be an Eritrean when he clearly is not like the many pretenders that are here, like Awash, Kerenite and many others. :shock:

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 08 Oct 2019, 11:00

Temt,

Tarik has an agenda. He has a problem with Eritrean independence. He is conniving. He has an amhara lineage (possibly the son of torserawit). He once said he is from Welqait. But, amharas are Noble people. He is just a bad apple. He grew up in Eritrea. He is like Goba, and many others who bear identity crisis. :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Oct 2019, 12:36

Aurora wrote:
This idiot tried to divide Eritreans day and night every single day for many years..
Aurora,

Tarik, i call him zero reply for the last seven years he got zero reply.. no body care what he have to say... my point is everyone already Ignore him... anyhow i enjoy reading his title how many time he come up with all kind of evil wish title ... i dont even bother to click in .. so he know that and he put all his input on the title ...

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 08 Oct 2019, 12:54

Temt wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 10:37
Aurora wrote:
I think everybody should know that Tarik is a sick pretending to be an Eritrean when he clearly is not like the many pretenders that are here, like Awash, Kerenite and many others. :shock:
Weyzro tmnit gwal Tor,

As I responded on another thread, I will tolerate the deQalu Tor's insults.

Regarding Tarik, well as I mentioned several times, I like him when he sports his other nick judgement day 123456.. :mrgreen:

present
Member+

Post by present » 08 Oct 2019, 22:27

Actually Tarik is the real one. Most of them on ER are Amichai or agame

Digital Weyane

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Oct 2019, 02:48

My brother tarik is a senior Digital Weyane cyber warrior under eden/kerenite's supervision. He was hand picked by our great leader Getachew Assefa to DESTROY Ethiopia by creating animosity between Oromo and Amhara, but most importantly, to create the illusion of "Oromo and Weyane alliance" or "Eritrea and Amhara alliance", following our TPLF's Divide and Conquer strategy.

We Digital Weyane call tarik "our last hope in a hopeless time." He is our Joker in the strategic game of cards. If tarik fails to DESTROY Ethiopia and Eritrea, the fate of our Tigray will resemble that of the Gypsy, and our dream for the Greater Tigray Republic will vanish forever. WEY GUD!

Please let us encourage the man we call "our last hope", our dear Digital Weyane brother tarik of Adwa, Tigray. We got your back bro!
:mrgreen: