Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ibidda

BREAKING NEWS:tplf marching into afar and amhara as amhara prepare to fight!!!

Post by Ibidda » 08 Oct 2019, 06:54

finally, tplf is sending soldiers into afar and Amhara regions, however, Amharas are mobilizing and ready to fight as the federal government completely powerless and unable to keep peace in that country. also the amhara militias marching into gonder from all directions. i suggest the PM should ask shabia help and destroy tplf and ADP at the same time. we all know they are the only one dragging our country into civilwar. the national defeance force must arrest tplf and ADP officials immediately.
Please wait, video is loading...
Please wait, video is loading...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: BREAKING NEWS:tplf marching into afar and amhara as amhara prepare to fight!!!

Post by Ethoash » 08 Oct 2019, 07:48

Ibidda wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 06:54
finally, tplf is sending soldiers into afar and Amhara regions, however, Amharas are mobilizing and ready to fight as the federal government completely powerless and unable to keep peace in that country. also the amhara militias marching into gonder from all directions. i suggest the PM should ask shabia help and destroy tplf and ADP at the same time. we all know they are the only one dragging our country into civilwar. the national defeance force must arrest tplf and ADP officials immediately.

Ibidda

forever thing there is two out come did u calculated the two option? one u win the second one is you lose.. if u only have plan A. winning then you r idiot..

now let me tell u plan B. which is if u lose.. if u lose Shabia will be landlocked because TPLF will help Afar of Assab to be an independent nation with their own referendum .. the Massawa will be the same they will delcare their independent as independent Nation they will call THE GOLDEN ARMY to be station in Asab this means Shabia will be landlocked all this is to help out your former master the Amhara.. so my buddy from Shabia calculate the risk and enter the war.. once the war started there is no mercy the winner will take all .. in case if u win you also take all ... i hate bravado empty talk ... TPLF occupied your land why not start war and take your land by force why r u waiting for.?

Ibidda

Re: BREAKING NEWS:tplf marching into afar and amhara as amhara prepare to fight!!!

Post by Ibidda » 08 Oct 2019, 08:24

Ethoash wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 07:48
I

when did i give you an impression that i'm Eritrean? assuming things and not knowing fact is what drove our country into civil war.

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 08 Oct 2019, 09:12

ETHIOTRASH! The all time stupid and moron of ER traumatized by the name Shabia & Eritrea like all Agames. You are stupid to compare your usless kilil with the strongest nation in the horn of Africa who can destroy you in less than an hour. You are moron as you always raise Afar of Eritrea. This is your lack of knowledge as there is no land in Eritrea that belongs to a specific ethnic group. Eritrea is not just weyane divided Ethiopia. Ots built by the blood of its martyrs. MR. idiot if Agames try anything, it is not obly the End of Weyane but Tigray as a kilil, I confirm you this.
Ethoash wrote:
Ibidda wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 06:54

Ibidda

forever thing there is two out come did u calculated the two option? one u win the second one is you lose.. if u only have plan A. winning then you r idiot..

now let me tell u plan B. which is if u lose.. if u lose Shabia will be landlocked because TPLF will help Afar of Assab to be an independent nation with their own referendum .. the Massawa will be the same they will delcare their independent as independent Nation they will call THE GOLDEN ARMY to be station in Asab this means Shabia will be landlocked all this is to help out your former master the Amhara.. so my buddy from Shabia calculate the risk and enter the war.. once the war started there is no mercy the winner will take all .. in case if u win you also take all ... i hate bravado empty talk ... TPLF occupied your land why not start war and take your land by force why r u waiting for.?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Oct 2019, 11:44

Ibidda wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 08:24
Ethoash wrote:
when did i give you an impression that i'm Eritrean? assuming things and not knowing fact is what drove our country into civil war.

Ato Ibd
ስምህን እብድ ብለህ ስትሰይም እብድ መሆንህን መረዳት ነበርብኝ

ታድያ ሻብያ ካልሆንክ በምን ሒሳብ ነው ሻብያን ጦርነት እንድትገባ ስትጠራት አንተን ብላ ጦርነት ውስጥ የምትገባ በምን እዳዋ ለራሷ ባዳሜን ማስመለስ አቅቷታል እንኳን አንተን ልትረዳ።

ወርቃማዎቹ አይቀጡ ቅጣት ነው የቀጧት በበዳም ጦርነት ፤ በፍፁም ሻብያ ጦር አትገጥምም። በምን አቅሟ ምድረ ሰዋ መውጫ ቀዳዳ ነው የሚፈልገው ድንበሩ ክፍት ከሆነ ጥሎ ነው የሚጠፋው ። ኤርትራ የሽማግሌዎች አገር ናት ።

ሲቀጥል ለምን ሁልግዜ ቡዳዎች የስው እርዳት ይፈልጋሉ ። አፍቸውን እንዳበዙ ለምን ብቻቸውን እራሳቸውን ችለው አይዋጉም። አንተ ሻብያን ስትጠራ ትግሬዎች ደግሞ ሱዳንና ግብፅን ይጠሩልሀል ። ትግሬዎች ቁጭ ብለው ግብፆች ተዋግተው ካሽነፉ አባይን ድና ዋል ተላለህ ትግሬዎችም ስላምን ያገኛሉ። ምንም ዓይነት ምህረት የለም ከሀሁን በኋላ ትከበራለህ ተከብረህ ተቀመጥ።

መንገድ ዘግተህ የትግሬዎችን ሕዝብ ለመጨረስ የምታረገው ሙከራ እንዴት ቢረሳህ ነው ። ትግሬዎች ዘመቱብን የምትለው ለምን አይዘምትብህም ልትጨርሳቸው መንገድ ስትዘጋባቸው ። በሶ እያጎረስካቸው መስሎህ ነው። የወጋ ቢረሳ የተወጋ አይረሳም።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Oct 2019, 11:58

pushkin wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 09:12
ETHIOTRASH!

You are stupid to compare your usless kilil with the strongest nation in the horn of Africa who can destroy you in less than an hour.

You are moron as you always raise Afar of Eritrea. This is your lack of knowledge as there is no land in Eritrea that belongs to a specific ethnic group. Eritrea is not just weyane divided Ethiopia.
ATO PUSHSKIN

If Eritrea destroy the golden in just one hours why r they waiting for the Golden have their Badme..

second point we Ethiopia also following no land in Ethiopia that belongs to a specific ethnic group policy

but the Eritrean break this rule and said Asab and Eritrea only belong to only Eritreans and kick out the Ethiopians.so if that the case why change the policy now u have Eritrea each 9 ethnic must have their own state u like it or not if u dont like it they will start war the same way u did and declare their independent .. here is where the golden come when u start war with Golden or joining the Amhara in any shape and form the Golden will come and give referendum to Assab Affar guess what who is counting the vote .. no other then golden and declare Assab an independent state... and the same will apply to Massawa .. just like this each 9 region will get their independent if Eritrea surrendered the referendum will stop only in to port city the rest Eritrea can have them and be landlocked and live live peacefully just like Ethiopia do...

just imagine Assab port keep all the income from Ethiopia and Eritrea export and import service and develop their own city.. how on earth the Assab Afar give this chance they will have gone for total independent all i am asking is please make my day Eritrea start war...