Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen

Nebiu Suhul Mikael: The Only hope of Tigray

Post by Hawzen » 07 Oct 2019, 18:56

I think brother Nebiu Suhul is the only hope of the Tigray and the people of Tigray. He is a very intelligent young politician. He is not emotional unlike most of the young agame emerging politicians. He is cool headed Tembienay brother. He does not live in fantasy world. He definitely understands the shortcomings of Tigray as a killil. He also clearly sees the consequences of declaring Tigray Republic on the people of Tigray. In my opinion, the people of Tigray should listen to this brother. I am not going to call this brother names because so far he has shown maturity, principle and integrity. He has already sacrificed so much for the people of Tigray. He is just real and my hats off, brother Nebiu!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

nizzy

Re: Nebiu Suhul Mikael: The Only hope of Tigray

Post by nizzy » 07 Oct 2019, 19:20

Brother Hawzen,

When it comes to politicians/leaders (especially Tigrayan), the best approach is a wait and see policy or show me don't tell me. You can't simply just take their words at face value and trust them. History has shown us how grievous of an error that is.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 07 Oct 2019, 19:24

Hawzen : Cheap Errand Boy of the Dictator Isayas - ሓውዜን ነፋጥ : ለሓሲ ማዓኮር ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ::

Will your Master the brutal dictator allow Eritreans to express themselves like this?

You are a fvcking hypocrite, a cheap slave and an idiot.

Hawzen wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 18:56
I think brother Nebiu Suhul is the only hope of the Tigray and the people of Tigray. He is a very intelligent young politician. He is not emotional unlike most of the young agame emerging politicians. He is cool headed Tembienay brother. He does not live in fantasy world. He definitely understands the shortcomings of Tigray as a killil. He also clearly sees the consequences of declaring Tigray Republic on the people of Tigray. In my opinion, the people of Tigray should listen to this brother. I am not going to call this brother names because so far he has shown maturity, principle and integrity. He has already sacrificed so much for the people of Tigray. He is just real and my hats off, brother Nebiu!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 07 Oct 2019, 21:30

nizzy wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 19:20
Brother Hawzen,

When it comes to politicians/leaders (especially Tigrayan), the best approach is a wait and see policy or show me don't tell me. You can't simply just take their words at face value and trust them. History has shown us how grievous of an error that is.
Brother nizzy,

I agree with you brother. As Eritrean, I will never ever trust any agame politician including brother Nebiu. I don't want to see any agame or Tigrayan for that matter taking power in Ethiopia, ever. I have to be very clear about that. Having said that, my take on brother Nebiu has nothing to do with his political view on Eritrea. I think it has everything to do with his understanding and maturity as a politician. We know that the citizens of the least important killil Tigray have been angry as hell and they are very emotional after the coward TPLF goons had been chased from Arat Killo. As a result of that the new emerging young agame politicians are also angry and they can't take to see their Tigray as minority in Ethiopia. In fact that is the main reason all the emerging agame politicians such as Dr. Ghirmay Berhe, Mehari... Kindane and others are pushing to separate from Ethiopia even though that is not viable at all. I mean the parasite Tigray can't make it few months without the subsidy and budged from Ethiopia. Everybody knows that.

However, brother Nebiu as a politician is calm and collected brother. His understanding about survival of Tigray is very clear and matured. He used Soul and Body when he tried to describe Tigray and Ethiopia. In other words, he has been telling all the angry young agames politicians that Tigray without Ethiopia is dead. Don't you agree with him ???? One thing I would like to mention about brother Nebiu is that when he debates, he debates only against the idea. You will not see him attacking the person he debates against. This is called Maturity. The rest spin headed young agame politicians are angry at everybody.

By the way, baby Sabur is one of the angry and emotional emerging young agame politicians. I understand his anger and I think you should as well.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 07 Oct 2019, 22:15

Hawzen The B!TCH of the Dictator - ሓውዜን ኩርኩር ኢሳያስ:

Again if your master the dictator wedi medhin berad had to make peace with the TPLF goons tomorrow, you would be the first B!TCH to shout "hooray".

Will your Master the brutal dictator allow Eritreans to express themselves like this?

You are a fvcking hypocrite, a slave and an idiot.

No Principle at all. You are such a cheap Prostitute !!

Hawzen wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 21:30
nizzy wrote:
Brother Hawzen,

Brother nizzy,

I agree with you brother. As Eritrean, I will never ever trust any agame politician including brother Nebiu. I don't want to see any agame or Tigrayan for that matter taking power in Ethiopia, ever. I have to be very clear about that. Having said that, my take on brother Nebiu has nothing to do with his political view on Eritrea. I think it has everything to do with his understanding and maturity as a politician. We know that the citizens of the least important killil Tigray have been angry as hell and they are very emotional after the coward TPLF goons had been chased from Arat Killo. As a result of that the new emerging young agame politicians are also angry and they can't take to see their Tigray as minority in Ethiopia. In fact that is the main reason all the emerging agame politicians such as Dr. Ghirmay Berhe, Mehari... Kindane and others are pushing to separate from Ethiopia even though that is not viable at all. I mean the parasite Tigray can't make it few months without the subsidy and budged from Ethiopia. Everybody knows that.

However, brother Nebiu as a politician is calm and collected brother. His understanding about survival of Tigray is very clear and matured. He used Soul and Body when he tried to describe Tigray and Ethiopia. In other words, he has been telling all the angry young agames politicians that Tigray without Ethiopia is dead. Don't you agree with him ???? One thing I would like to mention about brother Nebiu is that when he debates, he debates only against the idea. You will not see him attacking the person he debates against. This is called Maturity. The rest spin headed young agame politicians are angry at everybody.

By the way, baby Sabur is one of the angry and emotional emerging young agame politicians. I understand his anger and I think you should as well.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 07 Oct 2019, 22:39

Sabur wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 22:15

Hawzen The B!TCH of the Dictator. ሓውዜን ኩርኩር ኢሳያስ:

Again if your master the dictator wedi medhin berad had to make peace with the TPLF goons tomorrow, you would be the first B!TCH to shout "hooray".

Agame baby Sabur,

I don't know why you all young agame politicians are very angry and emotional. I think you should take a note from the Tembienay brother Nebiu Suhul....By the way, I am talking about the leaderless least important killil Tigray, not about the land of brave Eritrea... When it comes to Eri-Shikor though, we have a resilient and Charismatic leader and his name is PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the killer of Tigray Republic Dream aka the nightmare of TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres... You wish one day the Lion of Nakfa visits your killil Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 08 Oct 2019, 01:45

Hawzen wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 21:30
nizzy wrote:
Brother Hawzen,

Brother nizzy,

Dedebit is always dedeb
You're right of course. I wasn't disputing what he was saying, he was speaking factually on the points he was discussing but for me I remain skeptical. But we'll see

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Oct 2019, 01:56

qintIram gual Arbaa tran'ny lady Hawazen, what kind of Mujaliam Gonderam your grandfather was when he left TiqilDingay and came to cursedartera where he made his living working as a Buda and a potter 150 years ago is becoming more clear by what you wrote above regards your infatuation on Ethiopia more than its Tigrean creators. The psychotic looking sicko called Nebiyu is another gonderam immigrant like you, you casn clearly see he has zero Tigreanity in his looks and overall in him, he claims to be young, but his belly is borcham like meshrefet from eating Tere siga Amharu style.Tthe only difference between you and him is he is 100% weradaAdgi Amharay and lives in Tigray, while you are a tra'nny daughter of a Hamasenite She'rmuta mother and a gonderam and akalesinkulan dikala fa'gat father. No wonder you love to su'ck every Ethiopian dk. I know you miss my anaconda crawling and roaring inside all your chenawi Hamasen orifices. .

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 08 Oct 2019, 03:31

Sabur wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 19:24
Hawzen : Cheap Errand Boy of the Dictator Isayas - ሓውዜን ነፋጥ : ለሓሲ ማዓኮር ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ::

You are a fvcking hypocrite, a cheap slave and an idiot.

Hawzen wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 18:56

Dedebit is always dedeb
Ezi tserfi gedifka eta hanti tekamit neger abzey eti seb memezanena eya.Forget the truth,style.Oscar Wilde.tehet ketebel aleka.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 08 Oct 2019, 07:05

chiwawa Hawzen: ርእሲ ደርሆ : ኩርኩር ኢሳያስ

The question is:

Will your master the Dictator allow Eritreans to express themselves like in the video?

"Charity Begins at Home".

But you might be right that Eritrea is not home for the Dictator.

He betrayed the Trust Eritreans accorded to him by killing, jailing Eritreans and making Eritrea empty of its vibrant youth.

"I know that you call me Agame behind my back" - Isayas

He also revealed to PM Aby that his Grand Father was Buried in Gondar. Why did he tell PM Aby About his grand father's burial place after all these years and what for ? Has ever told any Eritrean about this?

Was it really necessary?

As they say: " ሱሳ'ስ ኣላታ "

Eritrea and Eritreans initially accepted him as one of them, but not anymore.

He is slowly and openly revealing the complexity he has been suffering from, the hate he has towards Eritrea and this is becoming transparent for all Eritreans.

And the little, tiny B!TCH ኩርኩር Hawzen also suffers from this inferiority complex cancer that is hard to diagnose.

Hawzen chiwawa: a useful idiot, a hypocrite, a house negro, a cheap prostitute and slave.

Hawzen wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 22:39
Sabur wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 22:15

Hawzen The B!TCH of the Dictator. ሓውዜን ኩርኩር ኢሳያስ:

Agame baby Sabur,

I don't know why you all young agame politicians are very angry and emotional. I think you should take a note from the Tembienay brother Nebiu Suhul....By the way, I am talking about the leaderless least important killil Tigray, not about the land of brave Eritrea... When it comes to Eri-Shikor though, we have a resilient and Charismatic leader and his name is PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the killer of Tigray Republic Dream aka the nightmare of TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres... You wish one day the Lion of Nakfa visits your killil Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 08 Oct 2019, 18:39

Sabur wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 07:05

And the little, tiny B!TCH ኩርኩር Hawzen also suffers from this inferiority complex cancer that is hard to diagnose.

Hawzen chiwawa: a useful idiot, a hypocrite, a house negro, a cheap prostitute and slave.

Agame baby Sabur,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The frequency of calling me names tells me that you are losing it... I know I am giving you hard time. I also know you don't have the courage to see the photos of the George Washington of Eritrea aka the Nightmare of TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres. I don't know why the young agame politicians are angry ????? LoL... I know... You were chased from Minelik Palace to the least important Killil Tigray..... I think the internationally recognized Psychiatrist the Honorable Dr. Zackovich, the Professor of Psychology should pay a visit to Mekelle to give you and the rest of young angry agame politicians the therapy you badly need :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, do you miss the Millennium hall where the Lion of Nakfa dined and danced :lol: :lol: ???

:lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 08 Oct 2019, 20:10

Hawzen Chiwawa: ኩርኩር ወዲ መድሕን በራድ:

Keep B!TCHING about your master wedi medhn berad.

Your master the dictator Isayas is Naked; and every Eritrean is seeing it while you keep pimping for him.

No more hiding, no more hoodwinking the Eritrean People.

Hawzen wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 18:39
Sabur wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 07:05

Agame baby Sabur,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The frequency of calling me names tells me that you are losing it... I know I am giving you hard time. I also know you don't have the courage to see the photos of the George Washington of Eritrea aka the Nightmare of TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres. I don't know why the young agame politicians are angry ????? LoL... I know... You were chased from Minelik Palace to the least important Killil Tigray..... I think the internationally recognized Psychiatrist the Honorable Dr. Zackovich, the Professor of Psychology should pay a visit to Mekelle to give you and the rest of young angry agame politicians the therapy you badly need :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, do you miss the Millennium hall where the Lion of Nakfa dined and danced :lol: :lol: ???

:lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb