Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo

Re: Exposing human rights violations through sport in Eritrea — is anyone taking notice?

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Oct 2019, 07:06

You list your family's tragedy then immediately jump to "meanwhile", as if the Eritrean govt killed them.

Your family must've died, in the famine of the 1980's.

YOU should've died instead, & they should've stayed.

Now talk about identity theft, in Tgray camps. Don't run from this subject.

Your selective outrage is getting old & boring. You want the Eritrean govt out? I told you a 1000 times before. You've to go there & carry a gun. Insulting me here till kingdom come, won't help you a bit.

Is that why you call yourself "awash", btw? In honor, of your familys' killers?

Awash wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 22:44
Mushmush Agame, my father was killed by the Derg; my brother, sister, and a whole lot of cousins/relatives deported by weyane. Ethiopia has been, for the last 2 decades, a safe haven for the Eritrean people fleeing from the worst, most oppressive regime on earth.
Meanwhile, Eritrea under your Agame regime has been the pressure cooker of the Eritrean people. You think you are a victim? Think again, fessfass Agame worshipper. You found a safe haven in the West and criticize those who want to be safe from tyranny of Agame wedi komarit medlin berad, your god. Mushmush wedi sebeyti, you should be deported back to deqi komarit ASAP so you can enjoy their company. Wedi [deleted].
Zmeselo wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 18:28
-My father was/is a Tegadalay for 17 years (1974-91) & my brother got martyred in 1999 in Egri Mekhel, I've spent half my life in exile...

No, I'm not victimized at all. :roll:

95% of Eritreans, if not more, are victimized.

-They're not fleeing for a safe haven in Ethiopia but are using the country as transit point to, in their minds, greener pastures.

-Their identities are being stolen today, as we speak. I'm not talking about, 20 years ago. Those you're claiming are there for safe haven are being robbed and the agame are seeking asylum in their names; while they rot in shimbella, may ayni camps.

-Don't mind me btw, if I support the regime or not. What is that to you? It's none of your business, is it? Don't even brother to convince me in anything, you believe in. I don't give a hoot, what's in your sick/sold out/convoluted mind. You can die a terrible death TODAY, as far as I'm concerned.

*Good luck in convincing other Eritreans, though.
Awash wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 18:13
Obviously, you don't know what you'retalking about since you or your family weren't vicimized by either regimes. But, since those in Eritrea were and are being cooked alive, the priority should be to alleviate the suffering of the Eritrean people under your favorite Agame junta. And, the Eritrean people flee from your junta and find safe haven in Ethiopia now and for the last 20 years. So, why are you crying about an event of 20 years ago while the Eritrean people have been and are now under the yoke of the most oppressive regime on earth?
It's apparent you don't have the well beingof the Eritrean people at heart. I stead, you want to defend your Agame god from being held accountable for crimes against humanity he commits against the Eritrean people.
Fessfass wedi komarit.
Zmeselo wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 17:27
The issue is not whether your family members got deported (which is obviously a lie), but why have you never mentioned those crimes even in passing? You defend the weyane, at every opportunity. Are you a masochist?

Hell, you even claim PIA started the war. There's not even one Eritrean, who believes in that.

What about those whose identities is being stolen today, btw? Do you have any empathy for them?

I might not know anyone deported but I have a brother who sacrificed his life fighting your Meqele junta, you hoe!
Awash wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 03:47
Zmeselo wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 19:01
I've never seen awash cry for Eritreans deported from Ethiopia because of "eye color" or Eritreans today, whose identities are being routinely stolen in Tgray's refugee camps.

Why?

These are crimes committed by the weyane junta, hence in awash's mind are not crimes.
You moron crybaby. My family members got deported at that time. You don't even know anyone of those who got deported. And you pretend to care about the Eritrean people? Fessfass Agame, your savage junta is cooking Eritreans alive in metal shipping containers, underground cells etc.etc as we speak. Mushmush.

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: Exposing human rights violations through sport in Eritrea — is anyone taking notice?

Post by Awash » 09 Oct 2019, 09:24

Zombie aka mushmush Agame,
Your Agame is a curse for the Eritrean people,
more so than Menghistu and Mussolini combined. Don't try to persuade me, Awash the Real wedi'bat Eritrea, that you are not Agame wedi40. Mushmush.
Zmeselo wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 07:06
You list your family's tragedy then immediately jump to "meanwhile", as if the Eritrean govt killed them.

Your family must've died, in the famine of the 1980's.

YOU should've died instead, & they should've stayed.

Now talk about identity theft, in Tgray camps. Don't run from this subject.

Your selective outrage is getting old & boring. You want the Eritrean govt out? I told you a 1000 times before. You've to go there & carry a gun. Insulting me here till kingdom come, won't help you a bit.

Is that why you call yourself "awash", btw? In honor, of your familys' killers?

Awash wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 22:44
Mushmush Agame, my father was killed by the Derg; my brother, sister, and a whole lot of cousins/relatives deported by weyane. Ethiopia has been, for the last 2 decades, a safe haven for the Eritrean people fleeing from the worst, most oppressive regime on earth.
Meanwhile, Eritrea under your Agame regime has been the pressure cooker of the Eritrean people. You think you are a victim? Think again, fessfass Agame worshipper. You found a safe haven in the West and criticize those who want to be safe from tyranny of Agame wedi komarit medlin berad, your god. Mushmush wedi sebeyti, you should be deported back to deqi komarit ASAP so you can enjoy their company. Wedi [deleted].
Zmeselo wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 18:28
-My father was/is a Tegadalay for 17 years (1974-91) & my brother got martyred in 1999 in Egri Mekhel, I've spent half my life in exile...

No, I'm not victimized at all. :roll:

95% of Eritreans, if not more, are victimized.

-They're not fleeing for a safe haven in Ethiopia but are using the country as transit point to, in their minds, greener pastures.

-Their identities are being stolen today, as we speak. I'm not talking about, 20 years ago. Those you're claiming are there for safe haven are being robbed and the agame are seeking asylum in their names; while they rot in shimbella, may ayni camps.

-Don't mind me btw, if I support the regime or not. What is that to you? It's none of your business, is it? Don't even brother to convince me in anything, you believe in. I don't give a hoot, what's in your sick/sold out/convoluted mind. You can die a terrible death TODAY, as far as I'm concerned.

*Good luck in convincing other Eritreans, though.
Awash wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 18:13
Obviously, you don't know what you'retalking about since you or your family weren't vicimized by either regimes. But, since those in Eritrea were and are being cooked alive, the priority should be to alleviate the suffering of the Eritrean people under your favorite Agame junta. And, the Eritrean people flee from your junta and find safe haven in Ethiopia now and for the last 20 years. So, why are you crying about an event of 20 years ago while the Eritrean people have been and are now under the yoke of the most oppressive regime on earth?
It's apparent you don't have the well beingof the Eritrean people at heart. I stead, you want to defend your Agame god from being held accountable for crimes against humanity he commits against the Eritrean people.
Fessfass wedi komarit.
Zmeselo wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 17:27
The issue is not whether your family members got deported (which is obviously a lie), but why have you never mentioned those crimes even in passing? You defend the weyane, at every opportunity. Are you a masochist?

Hell, you even claim PIA started the war. There's not even one Eritrean, who believes in that.

What about those whose identities is being stolen today, btw? Do you have any empathy for them?

I might not know anyone deported but I have a brother who sacrificed his life fighting your Meqele junta, you hoe!
Awash wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 03:47

You moron crybaby. My family members got deported at that time. You don't even know anyone of those who got deported. And you pretend to care about the Eritrean people? Fessfass Agame, your savage junta is cooking Eritreans alive in metal shipping containers, underground cells etc.etc as we speak. Mushmush.