Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

chaafe Oromia cannot have it both ways.

Post by EPRDF » 06 Oct 2019, 13:57

In one hand, ODP is working hard to have control over Addis/Finfine by flaring up national sentiment among its constituents, the Oromo nation/ Ummattaa Oromo, on the other hand, ODP is being heard dispatching the rhetoric of Ethiopianism and unity i.e Ethiopia suse nat.

Again, ODP is trying to gather nation and nationalities in its surround by preaching fraternity and future coexistence based on equality and mutual respect, but in the meantime working tirelessly to drive out other minority nationalities from the face of the future state of Oromia in its mind.

The latest ongoing attempt to silently annexing the city of Harar out of the constitutional framework by ODP is one example.

Well, to clear out the mess from within his party should be a top priority to PM Abiy in order to bring the intended political stability to the land of diversity of a hundred million people.

And I think for ODP and its leader ship, it's time to pick its lane... they just cannot have it both ways.

EPRDF

Re: chaafe Oromia cannot have it both ways.

Post by EPRDF » 08 Oct 2019, 14:16

Where are my Oromo brothers of ER community members? Why they don't want to comment on a thread like this one that uncovers the truth of the failure and the immature political act of their politicians?
Where is my egalitarian Obbo sun, where is Obbo defend, where is Obbo saddacha, where is Obbo yaballo?
They don't want to face the truth I guess.

Anyways, It is now obvious. OLF has successfully infiltrated ODP and has been in implementing its agenda across the country. The question is does Obbo Abiy aware of what is going on under his government? Is he a part of this grand mischief? Time will tell,

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Oct 2019, 14:35

EPRDF,

George Washington was the first president to own slaves, including while he was president

I AM NOT sure also Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery but some say he might have slave i could be corrected..
my point is ODP OR OROMO cant be hold in purity that they dont make mistake yes, they make mistake.. yes i believe what they r doing in city of Harar wrong .. but the harar also must respect the oromo interest and reach an agreement that satisfied both of them .. saying the oromo zero right over Harar only harm Harar ... it is goood for harar to make win win .. deal .. but the harar look like to show who is the boss.. even AU have American observer... Harar should have oromo observer why because they r too small to survived they would be better off with good term with oromo then driving oromo crazy...

my second point is just oromo are unfair to harar that doesnt take their drive to prefect fed. system fed. system is not plug and play .. u have to work at it there are many up and down .. it is work in progress we going to make many mistake but we should stay the course to finishing line .. even America after 200 years they dont have prefect democracy why would u expect from oromo ..

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 08 Oct 2019, 15:17

EPRDF wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 14:16
Where are my Oromo brothers of ER community members? Why they don't want to comment on a thread like this one that uncovers the truth of the failure and the immature political act of their politicians?
Where is my egalitarian Obbo sun, where is Obbo defend, where is Obbo saddacha, where is Obbo yaballo?
They don't want to face the truth I guess.

Anyways, It is now obvious. OLF has successfully infiltrated ODP and has been in implementing its agenda across the country. The question is does Obbo Abiy aware of what is going on under his government? Is he a part of this grand mischief? Time will tell,
I heard Obbo Yaballo is currently on a duty around the Moyale area to raise OLF-bandira for a day and run the next day back to his bush.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 08 Oct 2019, 19:13

Ethoash wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 14:35
EPRDF,

my point is ODP OR OROMO cant be hold in purity that they dont make mistake yes, they make mistake.. yes i believe what they r doing in city of Harar wrong .. but the harar also must respect the oromo interest and reach an agreement that satisfied both of them .. saying the oromo zero right over Harar only harm Harar ... it is goood for harar to make win win .. deal .. but the harar look like to show who is the boss..

Wendime Ethoash,

The issue is not and never been Hareris vs Oromos. The issue is about defending the constitution of FDRE, which is in being abrogated by the intruders of OLFites via ODP into the state of Hareri regional state.

The supreme law of the land, the constitution, granted Hareris to self rule over their region under the legislative house shared by the Oromo inhabitant of the surrounding known as Hundene. The business has been running just fine until recent upheaval of the country that created a fertile ground for OLFites from distant Wollega and Arsi to come to put their nose in the internal affair of Hareris and Harer Oromos concealing themselves behind the mask of Orommumma.

Their attempt is to silently dissolve Hareri state and to wrap it up under the great Oromia.

Hareris and surrounding Oromos like Oromo clans of Jarso, Nole Qalu and others have never had a problem between them through out history. They share each other's language, culture and religious practices of Islam as a result of centuries of coexistence.

Now the threat is coming from outside. Like I said it came from distant ethno nationalists of OLFites those infiltrated into Obbo Magarsa's office.

Again, Is Obbo Lama Magarsa aware of all this and cooperative? Time will tell.