Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

What would it take to bring down Eritrea?

Post by justo » 05 Oct 2019, 02:36

Is there anything that has not been tried against Eritrea? Sanction? Migration? Invasion? Isolation? Vilification? Treason? Region? Religion? Economic sabotage? Security sabotage? Cultural sabotage? Sport sabotage? They have tried every card under the sun.
But where is Eritrea now, and where are its enemies?

Deqi-Arawit

Re: What would it take to bring down Eritrea?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Oct 2019, 02:56

justo wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 02:36
Is there anything that has not been tried against Eritrea? Sanction? Migration? Invasion? Isolation? Vilification? Treason? Region? Religion? Economic sabotage? Security sabotage? Cultural sabotage? Sport sabotage? They have tried every card under the sun.
Come again wedi medhin arse sniffer.
Almost 2 years from the arrival of dr abiye to Asmara, what has changed? Did things changed to the better, worse or they are stand still. If you ask me, things are deteriorating for every Day which passes and your lord, as irresponsible as he is, doesnt seem to give a crap about it. And here are justina and his ilk trying to justify his utter incompetent rule on external enemies.

A nation with out its youth is a doomed nation with NO bright future. And regardless how often wedi medhin supporters dye their hair to long young, they are expired beyond their time.

justo

Post by justo » 05 Oct 2019, 03:25

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 02:56
justo wrote:
Almost 2 years from the arrival of dr abiye to Asmara, what has changed? Did things changed to the better, worse or they are stand still. If you ask me, things are deteriorating for every Day which passes and your lord, as irresponsible as he is, doesnt seem to give a crap about it. And here are justina and his ilk trying to justify his utter incompetent rule on external enemies.

A nation with out its youth is a doomed nation with NO bright future. And regardless how often wedi medhin supporters dye their hair to long young, they are expired beyond their time.
So, which of the above do you think has not been tried? Sanction? Migration? Invasion? Isolation? Vilification? Treason? Region? Religion? Economic sabotage? Security sabotage? Cultural sabotage? Sport sabotage? Which?

Treason? That can be discussed, and it may be in the eye of the beholder, but with what Sengal reported, it would be difficult to argue otherwise.
Sanction? Give me a brake!
Economic sabotage? Just read the many reports of Matt Bryden and the Eritrea sanctions group of the UNSC
Migration? Just read the UNHCR reports

So which one is that you think has not been tried?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Oct 2019, 04:27

justo wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 03:25
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
justo wrote:

So, which of the above do you think has not been tried? Sanction? Migration? Invasion? Isolation? Vilification? Treason? Region? Religion? Economic sabotage? Security sabotage? Cultural sabotage? Sport sabotage? Which?

Treason? That can be discussed, and it may be in the eye of the beholder, but with what Sengal reported, it would be difficult to argue otherwise.
Economic sabotage? Just read the many reports of Matt Bryden and the Eritrea sanctions group of the UNSC

Wedi medhin is doing more than enough to erode the statehood of Eritrea...

justo

Post by justo » 05 Oct 2019, 04:52

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 04:27
If they put enough pressure on you, you can make unforced errors, that is nothing new.
You can also make errors of your own, even that is nothing new.
The statehood / nationhood of Eritrea cannot be eroded, as long as it is not eroded in your mind.
Leaders be It Eritrean, American or Russian are never that influential.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Oct 2019, 05:11

To have an anchor of stability in the region is very important, for the whole world’s community,

says UN Assistant Secretary General for Humanitarian Affairs Ms. Ursula Mueller about Eritrea.

Written by Billion Temesghen

http://www.shabait.com/articles/q-a-a/2 ... t-eritrea-

Articles - Q & A

The United Nations Assistant Secretary General for Humanitarian Affairs, Ms. Ursula Mueller, paid a two-day working visit to Eritrea from 30th September to October 1st. Ms. Mueller’s schedule in her brief sojourn in Eritrea consisted of, among other functions, a series of meetings with the Ministers of Health, Agriculture, National Development, Information, Labor and Human Welfare as well as the President of the National Union of Eritrean Women. Her itinerary also included a field visit in Elabered, Anseba Region. I spoke to her and present you an amplification of her visit to Eritrea in her own words.

Please, first brief us on the purpose of your visit and how these past two days have been?

I am honored, to be in Eritrea. It is my first visit to the country. I have come here at a particularly dynamic time, now, after the peace process was signed by Eritrea and its neighbor Ethiopia to reestablish and build the partnership between the two governments. The United Nations has listened to the vision the Eritrean leadership has for its country and people, and has been supporting it. The UN will accompany the two governments in their path to sustainable development, while meeting the needs of the most vulnerable people. I was welcomed by the Minister of Health at the airport, and it was a great honor.

You correctly refer to the era Eritrea has just embarked upon, as “dynamic”. Let me hear your brief opinion, on the dynamics registered as of lately in the horn.

Eritrea has fought for peace and gained it, and is working to sustain it. Peace is the foundation for the development of nations and to have an anchor of stability in the region is very important for the whole world’s community, and, particularly, for the people of Eritrea.

During your stay, you have had several meetings with Eritrean Minsters and also had a chance to visit and discuss issues with people from different walks of life. How were your discussions and if you may, please, also tell me about the outcome of all the meetings you’ve had.

I came here in a listening mode, and a willingness to understand the uniqueness of Eritrea and its people. I was very impressed by the leadership. They know what the people want. And I have sensed the presence of social justice, based on equality. On this line, I also met the President of the National Union of Eritrean Women and I was very impressed to learn about the Eritrean history of gender equality and the efforts invested to empower women, recognize their special skills and make them big part of a prosperous society. I also learned about the policy of self-reliance; using the resources that are available and invest on human resources to make an educated and healthy society. The United Nations offered its support and commitment, to implement the Eritrean vision. My visit is a continuation of this trusted relation that Eritrea and the UN, and particularly OCHA, have kept so far. My purpose was also, to better understand the community based policy of self-reliance. My meetings were very constructive, based on that I am confident that we will be able to work together in partnership with mutual trust and respect.

How does Eritrea look like through the notes of OCHA, in Eritrea? How did you expect Eritrea to be, based on reports you’ve had and things you read prior to your arrival?

The OCHA office in Asmara gave me a briefing book and had a chance to familiarize myself with the country, before I came. The briefing from OCHA was fantastic, because it represented very accurate information. I sensed the good will and the honesty between my OCHA colleagues and the people they work with, here in Eritrea.

How does the future of OCHA look like to you, here in Eritrea?

OCHA coordinates humanitarian assistance, on the side of the United Nations. OCHA’s presence in Eritrea, will continue as it is. We are very well staffed here. And, our staff have managed to successfully build relationships with government representatives. The office has the good will and the skill to collaborate with government offices, and more.

What was most memorable, during your two days trip?

I must say that during my visit to Mohabesh, the community welcomed us with warmth and amongst them two women, marked me the most as they were explaining how their association functions.

I looked in their eyes and was impressed as I saw the strength and resilience these women carry inside them. I was impressed by how they are empowered to lead their community; men around them give them space and listen to their advices. I really could witness the notion of social justice based on equality that, I hear, most Eritrean community have made part of their tradition. The Minister of Agriculture explained to me in that place how the Ministry in collaboration with other parties supports families to introduce sustainable farming and ultimately make them productive and self-reliant.

Is there anything you would like to say, at the end?

I have a wish, for this country and its people. My wish is for them to rejoice in the peace they worked so hard for; for them to be able to sustain it for long and for all the ethnic groups to prosper in it and find its way to be part of the international community and enjoy sustainable development.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 05 Oct 2019, 05:46

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 04:27
justo wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
justo wrote:

You are fighting them by reason and people like to hear intelligent people talk,ajoka.This is a fight to free people,the silent majority.Kulu hasotn zgodeanin slezkone bezuh enahazenku kalie gize abzey aynebeben,I hope you will be greater man than I have known you upto now.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Oct 2019, 06:20

justo wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
justo wrote:

In reality brother, there's nothing to discuss.

They contacted the weyane, through Anthony Lake & the quid pro quo deal was, for the weyane to stop their attacks & for these ministers to remove President Isaias in a coup.

The govt, actually, did these people a favor. Imagine, if it had at that time been generally known, that these individuals were having secret contacts with the weyane? Somebody, would've surely found them and executed them. Their lives were saved, when they were put under house arrest.

justo

Post by justo » 05 Oct 2019, 06:49

Zmeselo wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 06:20

They contacted the weyane, through Anthony Lake & the quid pro quo deal was, for the weyane to stop their attacks & for these ministers to remove President Isaias in a coup.

The govt, actually, did these people a favor. Imagine, if it had at that time been generally known, that these individuals were having secret contacts with the weyane? Somebody, would've surely found them and executed them. Their lives were saved, when they were put under house arrest.
I agree with you 100%, brother Zmeselo! I myself didn't need to hear what Sengal said to come to a conclusion. I was simply trying to give the devil his advocate, as a matter of formality.

Eritreans rejected the G15 simply on the basis of what they were openly saying in the so-called free press and the timing of their dissension. We didn't need any insider information to know they were no good for Eritrea.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 05 Oct 2019, 09:23

justo wrote:
Yes, brother, they have tried those and more, but to no avail. You have to understand how these people think. It is basically what the Americans call "My way or the highway"! Now, for some strange reasons, these people think and strongly believe that they can get what their heart desires just by displaying some temper tantrum to the attention of the big powers exactly like a toddler does to the attention of his mom, the difference being the toddler outgrows his behaviour while these people keep on drooling and yawning at properties and assets that is not theirs. Do you see how pathetic these people can be! Sad but true. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 05 Oct 2019, 12:12

Our great visionary leader Meles Zenawi in his book titled: "Strategic importance of Mereja Forum", he wrote:

• "Whoever controls the Mereja forum dominates the Horn of Africa. This forum is the key to the success of our Weyane's vision in the twenty-first century, and the destiny of our Republic of Greater Tigray will be decided on this forum. "
In case you haven't noticed, our Digital Weyane team has been very active on this forum for the last 10 years, bringing Eritrea down, inch by inch, in an all out Anti Eritrea campaign led by our chairman eden/kerenite and his deputy Awash the Great of Adwa.

Our laptops are often overheating for operating 16 hours non-stop, each and everyday, generating hundreds of anti Eritrea threads, posts and comments, designed to bring Eritrea down, down, down, to its knees! Our Digital Weyane team is making history by being the first people in the Digital age to bring a country down to its knees, using nothing but the internet technology.

The incredible thing about the internet technology is that you can actually create your dream country in the virtual world and find redemption in the discovery that your anti Eritrea propaganda and misinformation can travel half way around the world while the Shabiya truth is putting on its plastic sandals. :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Oct 2019, 12:23

Zmeselo wrote:
justo wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
justo wrote:

[deleted] please.

You are a heartless Cadre of the worst caliber. And insult to the injury you are claiming that the regime have done them a big favor by incarcerating them where the sun never rise? Is that really a favor Aite Zmeslo? :evil: :evil: To put people in prison on which they don't have a clue to the crime they committed and the duration of their time in prison? That is a definition of a cruel, slow and agonizing death.

Wedi Medhin berad mismanaged the war and instead of becoming a real man and take responsibility of its outcome, it blamed on the people who were not even consulted or offered their feedback. Veteran fighters such as Wedi Hagos, Wedi Solomon,Oqbe Abraha, despite their military experience, they were not offered to give their advice in the war effort and the result is, like we witnessed.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Oct 2019, 12:26

justo wrote:
Ato justo

if u mean Isaias Afwerki = to Eritrea then everything they tried failed because Isaias Afwerki standing but if u r talking about the nation Eritrea alone then everyday Isaias Afwerki walkup and breath Eritrea the nation go down one step down .. just look what Djibouti achieved in just ten years and cry your heart out..

mind u Djibouti have only 125 km seacoast while Eritrea have 3000km seacoast.. earn zero dollar while Djibuti earn two billion dollar only from Ethiopia .. Djibouti port is world standard .. highly modern port that serve Ethiopia using electric train how in hell Eritrea will match this...

again Eritrea have a chance to come out this poverty.. for one thing they should cut their empty pride and work with Golden and Ethiopia business is business u have to sufficed for your sec of economy development ...

Saudi will not boycott you from buying oil because they dont play around when it come to their business..

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Oct 2019, 12:28

justo wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 06:49
Zmeselo wrote:

I agree with you 100%, brother Zmeselo! I myself didn't need to hear what Sengal said to come to a conclusion. I was simply trying to give the devil his advocate, as a matter of formality.

Eritreans rejected the G15 simply on the basis of what they were openly saying in the so-called free press and the timing of their dissension. We didn't need any insider information to know they were no good for Eritrea.
Wedi Medhin berad arse sniffers might reject the G15 but honorable and patriot Eritreans will never forget the Veteran fighters who made Shaebia a formidable guerrilla Army.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Oct 2019, 12:30

Digital Weyane wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 12:12

Our great visionary leader Meles Zenawi in his book titled: "Strategic importance of Mereja Forum", he wrote:

• "Whoever controls the Mereja forum dominates the Horn of Africa. This forum is the key to the success of our Weyane's vision in the twenty-first century, and the destiny of our Republic of Greater Tigray will be decided on this forum. "
In case you haven't noticed, our Digital Weyane team has been very active on this forum for the last 10 years, bringing Eritrea down, inch by inch, in an all out Anti Eritrea campaign led by our chairman eden/kerenite and his deputy Awash the Great of Adwa.

Our laptops are often overheating for operating 16 hours non-stop, each and everyday, generating hundreds of anti Eritrea threads, posts and comments, designed to bring Eritrea down, down, down, to its knees! Our Digital Weyane team is making history by being the first people in the Digital age to bring a country down to its knees, using nothing but the internet technology.

The incredible thing about the internet technology is that you can actually create your dream country in the virtual world and find redemption in the discovery that your anti Eritrea propaganda and misinformation can travel half way around the world while the Shabiya truth is putting on its plastic sandals. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

Revolution aka oromay aka abdisa aka amole chew aka fiameta aka cowboy humera aka digital weyanne,

Thanks for the laugh aite clown. Unfortunately Eritrea is being ruled and abused by clowns of your type and you are their faithful representative here at mereja.

I wish you knew (as we speak) how much our people back home detest you hgdefites!!!
Last edited by kerenite on 05 Oct 2019, 12:43, edited 2 times in total.

justo

Post by justo » 05 Oct 2019, 12:42

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 12:28
Wedi Medhin berad arse sniffers might reject the G15 but honorable and patriot Eritreans will never forget the Veteran fighters who made Shaebia a formidable guerrilla Army.
You mean to tell me the guy who wrote a letter to Meles in the middle of a bloody war admitting culpability and offering capitulation is honourable? We've heard this from the horse's mouth itself, so this is a foregone conclusion.

Could there have been among them those who meant well but chose the wrong time to air their differences, I don't know, may be. But the ring leader himself? I doubt it

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Oct 2019, 12:47

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 12:23
Zmeselo wrote:
justo wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
justo wrote:

[deleted] please.

You are a heartless Cadre of the worst caliber. And insult to the injury you are claiming that the regime have done them a big favor by incarcerating them where the sun never rise? Is that really a favor Aite Zmeslo? :evil: :evil: To put people in prison on which they don't have a clue to the crime they committed and the duration of their time in prison? That is a definition of a cruel, slow and agonizing death.

Wedi Medhin berad mismanaged the war and instead of becoming a real man and take responsibility of its outcome, it blamed on the people who were not even consulted or offered their feedback. Veteran fighters such as Wedi Hagos, Wedi Solomon,Oqbe Abraha, despite their military experience, they were not offered to give their advice in the war effort and the result is, like we witnessed.
Please, what?

How do you know, they are incarcerated "where the sun don't rise?"

They know very well, what crimes they've committed.

He mismanaged the war, you say. It would be helpfull if you could share with us in detail, where the mismanagement happened. I'm serious about this, because I don't see PIA as some kind of divinity- like asswash- and he can surely make mistakes. I wanna know- so do share.

At least, you don't claim that he started the war & we've one thing in common there.

Notice, that I didn't insult you.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Oct 2019, 12:49

justo wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 12:42
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 12:28
You mean to tell me the guy who wrote a letter to Meles in the middle of a bloody war admitting culpability and offering capitulation is honourable? We've heard this from the horse's mouth itself, so this is a foregone conclusion.

Could there have been among them those who meant well but chose the wrong time to air their differences, I don't know, may be. But the ring leader himself? I doubt it
Who is the ring leader?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Oct 2019, 12:58

How do you know, they are incarcerated "where the sun don't rise?"
Has any of their relative was able to see them that they are alive? s :x
They know very well, what crimes they've committed.
And How do you know they know the crimes they committed?

H
e mismanaged the war, you say. It would be helpfull if you could share with us in detail, where the mismanagement happened. I'm serious about this, because I don't see PIA as some kind of divinity- like asswash- and he can surely make mistakes. I wanna know- so do share.
I am not the one who said, ካብ ባድመ ወጺእና ማለት------------------------------------------------
And I am not the one who rejected the US Rwanda peace proposal and accept the same proposal after the Army was evicted?

[/quote]

justo

Post by justo » 05 Oct 2019, 12:59

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 12:49
Who is the ring leader?
We heard it from the horse's mouth, Sengal, who told us who was coordinating what, telling one of them to come back home ASAP and another one of them to stay abroad until further notice and wrote a letter to Meles representing the group (?) or on his own initiative (?)