Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ze_shewa

Fasil1235 the most pathetic aziza persona

Post by ze_shewa » 02 Oct 2019, 06:46

Fasil the most pathetic aziza persona is meant to be a gondar amhara and of course the expert on qemant like all tigrayans :lol: People of this forum, be warned we have Aziza's IP number and we know she is operating under different names and different ethnics. She is full time paid digital woyane, she has many accounts and many roles and faces to play in this forum! Don't be fooled for a sec, we know the sexual pervert, born from a family of prostitutes and beggars is evil and twisted like no other person on this forum .

Abdelaziz

Re: Fasil1235 the most pathetic aziza persona

Post by Abdelaziz » 02 Oct 2019, 06:54

weyzero Zeshewin, aka Eyasit Alemayu, the old EPRP Fa'gut who was changed to a tra'nny while hiding in a cave and getting gangbanged by all EPRPists: Who are you talking about, I thought Fasil the Fe'sam Gonderam-hamashenay diqala midget illiterate was demolishing your tattered Oromaru rearend with a chinese di'ldo. Anchi Kizenam Ho'mobi'tch, you are in your late 70s and still work as fa'gut pro'stitute.

ze_shewa

Post by ze_shewa » 02 Oct 2019, 07:50

Aziza you are like a broken record repeating the same sh1t, your empty boasting and bragging does not impress anyone, my agame sister. we know you very well, you were the same guy pretending to be an amhara insulting other ethnic groups hoping to get them to insult Amaras in return.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 02 Oct 2019, 08:34

Zeshewin, may you come and hug my turgid anaconda to prove you've become an experienced dksoother? You know my anaconda is the dream joystick you always want to be penetrated by before you die sooner than you think. Azeze must be one of the EPRP agazians whose Dk you su'cked as your medicine when you had malaria infection.

ze_shewa

Post by ze_shewa » 03 Oct 2019, 09:14

Aziza is fasil1235

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 03 Oct 2019, 21:27

ze-shewa you are absolutely right this agame i also told him to use his own gerenchel or masho kind agame name but she thinks she is smart [deleted] but nooooo she is a dumb agame. Thank yo for exposing this low level agame

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 03 Oct 2019, 23:31

Abdelaziz wrote:
02 Oct 2019, 08:34
Zeshewin, may you come and hug my turgid anaconda to prove you've become an experienced dksoother? You know my anaconda is the dream joystick you always want to be penetrated by before you die sooner than you think. Azeze must be one of the EPRP agazians whose Dk you su'cked as your medicine when you had malaria infection.

Aziza who’s that?

My nemesis Abdelazizz of qockraoch orgin agg’amme ask my digital friend toj wajale whom is protesting against tigrayan success. Instead the people of Eritrea demands more freedoms against Tigrays refugee camps

Brain damage and smasshing of the mindis what is leading the Galla into hatred against Loving Amhara

Abdelaziz the anaconda qat qhat chewing irob whom speaks galla dress aGäme

If that’s made no sense its cause of abdelaziz throat qutting tigrigna
Last edited by fasil1235 on 05 Oct 2019, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 03 Oct 2019, 23:40

Dear weyzerit hamasenay tra'nnylady Gagi aka lakeshore aka etc how come you forgot Abdelaziz is the one who busted your mother's orifices and made you su'ck my anaconds afterwards?
Trust me fasil is Amharu-Hamasen dikala like you, he so'domizes zeshewin aka eyasit alemayoh the senile old EPRP [deleted].

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 03 Oct 2019, 23:46

Abdelaziz wrote:
03 Oct 2019, 23:40
Dear weyzerit hamasenay tra'nnylady Gagi aka lakeshore aka etc how come you forgot Abdelaziz is the one who busted your mother's orifices and made you su'ck my anaconds afterwards?
Trust me fasil is Amharu-Hamasen dikala like you, he so'domizes zeshewin aka eyasit alemayoh the senile old EPRP [deleted].
Abdelaziz wrote:
03 Oct 2019, 23:40

The Amhara Patriots are the ones found in Hamasien Gondar, Gojjame, & Hamasien Wollo. Shewa is a land with absolutely no Amhara Patriots instead its filled with Meshrefet Oromu lovers similar to So’dömized-Anderta Qilil... 8)

The Greatest Amharas are the ones holding Abdelazizs Tigrayan elites in mekele hotels the Amharas who hate tigray and love Qemant :).

ze_shewa

Post by ze_shewa » 04 Oct 2019, 07:41

Lakeshore wrote:
03 Oct 2019, 21:27
ze-shewa you are absolutely right this agame i also told him to use his own gerenchel or masho kind agame name but she thinks she is smart [deleted] but nooooo she is a dumb agame. Thank yo for exposing this low level agame
funny thing is that not a single person replies to his stirring or regular "amhara" posts :lol: aziza she as transparent as a glass door :mrgreen:

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Oct 2019, 01:00

GudelaAmharu booshtiew Zeshewin, I really feel like you are grabbing the neck of my anaconda and squeezing it tightly between your feminine arogit 's hands and feverishly kissing the head, how is that possible if you wonder, well may be you are dreaming about doing that unto my restless anaconda 8) 8) 8) as we speak here and now. And I swear I would love to bust all orifices of the Hamasenay t'ranny lakeshore and immediately afterwards deepthroat you. For sure Fa'sil will not have to bust your rearend with a Chinese [deleted], you are already satisfied and wornout for tonight.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 05 Oct 2019, 01:10

ze_shewa wrote:
02 Oct 2019, 06:46
Fasil the most pathetic aziza persona is meant to be a gondar amhara and of course the expert on qemant like all tigrayans :lol: People of this forum, be warned we have Aziza's IP number and we know she is operating under different names and different ethnics. She is full time paid digital woyane, she has many accounts and many roles and faces to play in this forum! Don't be fooled for a sec, we know the sexual pervert, born from a family of prostitutes and beggars is evil and twisted like no other person on this forum .
I and Real Amhara Miltia say the same thing we Amhara Gondaroch are family with Qimant Hizb. We are Not enemies Woyanie is distrupting our Peace and our Semien Regional expansion.