Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

What the USA state department said about EPLF.

Post by Cigar » 01 Oct 2019, 13:03

The USA state department admitted that EPLF was the most lethal, very diciplenid gorilla (army) fighting force in the entire world.
If you do not believe it, google is or beg for the testimony.

Nirimeye, nirimeye, nia'deye nia'deye, n'eritaye, n'eritraye.

If I was not Eritrean (God forbid), I would be truthful and be amazed how courageous, smart, intelligent people in the world.
Be it kicking their enemies in the [deleted], or shaming all the Africans who been playing football with no interference while the Eritreans priority was to free and focussing on providing the necessities of life to their people.
Any other national who deny such facts is only one who is full of hate and envy even though deep inside their heart they admire Eritreanism.
Had any African country went through what we went through, they will absolutely could've been failed states. Even with out facing a millionth of what Eritrea went through, still Eritrea is beating them with all endeavours as we speak.
By the way, as thieves as the filthy agames are beside all the things they stole with no shame, they stole this song and played it as their own too.

https://www.facebook.com/33995819654858 ... 823803388/
Last edited by Cigar on 01 Oct 2019, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: What the USA state department said about EPLF.

Post by Zmeselo » 01 Oct 2019, 13:14

Please wait, video is loading...

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 01 Oct 2019, 13:44

Thanks brother Zmeselo for converting the Face Book video to what ever or how ever you guys convert it.
Man the lack of knowledge I have comparing to some of my Eritrean brothers concerning how to post pictures and videos, I would say is a blessing for the filthy agames.
Again thanks and make sure you keep up your silent killer attitude.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 01 Oct 2019, 14:20

My pleasure, brother.

The weyane's bullshít, coming out day by day.

Cigar wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 13:44
Thanks brother Zmeselo for converting the Face Book video to what ever or how ever you guys convert it.
Man the lack of knowledge I have comparing to some of my Eritrean brothers concerning how to post pictures and videos, I would say is a blessing for the filthy agames.
Again thanks and make sure you keep up your silent killer attitude.