Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MINILIK SALSAWI
Member+

PM Abiy Ahmed signed an agreement with Oromo party Leaders : Dawud , Lencho , Merera and Others

Post by MINILIK SALSAWI » 01 Oct 2019, 12:47

PM Abiy Ahmed signed an agreement with Oromo party Leaders : Dawud , Lencho , Merera and Others

Read More : https://mereja.com/amharic/v2/153436

gearhead
Member+

Re: PM Abiy Ahmed signed an agreement with Oromo party Leaders : Dawud , Lencho , Merera and Others

Post by gearhead » 01 Oct 2019, 16:05

i understand the others; but who is Abiy is representing in this attendance? Is he representation the ODP that he is working to dissolve? Or is it the parliament that he soon wants to suspend?

I am sorry but I know of no unit that Abiy wants to represent other than his own self---a self, propelled through a myth of divine appointment, [deleted] a law unto himself subverting a scientific constitution for a kibrenegest like gibberish through a one man delivered transitional road-map!

Who exactly is Abiy representing at this meeting? definitely, no one in the meeting room!!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: PM Abiy Ahmed signed an agreement with Oromo party Leaders : Dawud , Lencho , Merera and Others

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Oct 2019, 16:22

gearhead wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 16:05
i understand the others; but who is Abiy is representing in this attendance? Is he representation the ODP that he is working to dissolve? Or is it the parliament that he soon wants to suspend?

I am sorry but I know of no unit that Abiy wants to represent other than his own self---a self, propelled through a myth of divine appointment, [deleted] a law unto himself subverting a scientific constitution for a kibrenegest like gibberish through a one man delivered transitional road-map!

Who exactly is Abiy representing at this meeting? definitely, no one in the meeting room!!
The most bizarre, why they sign with this messenger of Menelik and why they trust this outright liar???

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 01 Oct 2019, 16:38

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 16:22
gearhead wrote:

The most bizarre, why they sign with this messenger of Menelik and why they trust this outright liar???
Halafi,
As I posted actions in west Oromia, declaration of Oromia Revolutionary Guards (ORG) and the impeding pressure hardly seen to outsiders, Oromo forced the Oromo adopted prime minster to sign the agreement. It is official part of the ORG's declaration. We know what we are doing. But never mind we are always keeping Tegaru in mind. Trust me Oromo nation cares for your Tegaru people. The primary objective is to disable and lcear dusts of Menelik residues.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 01 Oct 2019, 16:45

Officially, he is there representing ODP by virtue that he is its figure head! The others have no say in the matter! Does ODP still wants to be lead by a man who wants to disolve its 5million members? That is a fact that will prove itself out in the coming weeks.

The question ODP will have to answer is the worth of a PM seat that in effect is working to disolve the organization itself!

The path to ODP in EPRDF should be to add agar to its executive body! All else is a excercise in futility!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
gearhead wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
gearhead wrote:

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 01 Oct 2019, 16:54

gearhead wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 16:45
Officially, he is there representing ODP by virtue that he is its figure head! The others have no say in the matter! Does ODP still wants to be lead by a man who wants to disolve its 5million members? That is a fact that will prove itself out in the coming weeks.

The question ODP will have to answer is the worth of a PM seat that in effect is working to disolve the organization itself!

The path to ODP in EPRDF should be to add agar to its executive body! All else is a excercise in futility!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
gearhead wrote:

Halafi,
As I posted actions in west Oromia, declaration of Oromia Revolutionary Guards (ORG) and the impeding pressure hardly seen to outsiders, Oromo forced the Oromo adopted prime minster to sign the agreement. It is official part of the ORG's declaration. We know what we are doing. But never mind we are always keeping Tegaru in mind. Trust me Oromo nation cares for your Tegaru people. The primary objective is to disable and lcear dusts of Menelik residues.
gearhead
Like I commented above, the basis of the signature is that fat. To further inform you, it is mandatory tor Abiy to agree with OPDO if he wants to claim his representation of Oromo. Otherwise, he can have one other chance: to officially join the Gurghe party and claim to represent his real ancestor, a population he came from.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 01 Oct 2019, 17:44

Congradulations to the Oromo people! It is a capital punishment to the Woyane thieves & their cadres including Aboy Halafi Adgi :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
gearhead wrote:

Last edited by Kuasmeda on 01 Oct 2019, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 01 Oct 2019, 17:54

[/quote]

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can almost feel the panic in his flabbergasted response. If this indeed is to be followed up by action, it certainly means one more nail on to the already sealed TPLF coffin. :lol: :mrgreen:

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 01 Oct 2019, 18:13

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 17:54

[/quote]

I can almost feel the panic in his flabbergasted response. If this indeed is to be followed up by action, it certainly means one more nail on to the already sealed TPLF coffin. :lol: :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Both Za-Ilmaknun and Kuasmeda,
It is your foolishness to interpret unity among Oromo parties as implicated to TPLF or its people Tegaru. Oromo considers Tegaru as one of the intimate collaborator nation against the vulgar and pretending successors of Menelik's jail of nations aka Ethiopia.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 01 Oct 2019, 18:25

AbebeB wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 18:13
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

[/quote]

It is your foolishness to interpret unity among Oromo parties as implicated to TPLF or its people Tegaru. Oromo considers Tegaru as one of the intimate collaborator nation against the vulgar and pretending successors of Menelik's jail of nations aka Ethiopia.
[/quote]

AbeKebe,

You always start from negative and end up dreaming the destruction of others who do no share your evil agenda. :mrgreen: We are happy that the Oromos are united and mounting a concerted approach to solve at least their problems there by contributing positive to the country at large. If, like you said, you are to gudifechaized the TPLF ragtags, it ain't our problem. kudos to you ! :mrgreen: On the other hand if you choose to be the enemy, at least we have one organized enemy and won't be expending our effort in dealing with every little group.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 01 Oct 2019, 18:41

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 18:25
AbebeB wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 18:13
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

[/quote]

AbeKebe,

You always start from negative and end up dreaming the destruction of others who do no share your evil agenda. :mrgreen: We are happy that the Oromos are united and mounting a concerted approach to solve at least their problems there by contributing positive to the country at large. If, like you said, you are to gudifechaized the TPLF ragtags, it ain't our problem. kudos to you ! :mrgreen: On the other hand if you choose to be the enemy, at least we have one organized enemy and won't be expending our effort in dealing with every little group.
[/quote]

One can see how honest you are of what you speak. History doesn't witness you guys walk your talk. As for us Oromos, we do just what we opt to do and what we claim to do. Accordingly, we say and do toward destruction of enemy. Nevertheless, we Oromos never characterized minority people including Tegrau as enemy of our owns.

Solving internal problem of our political organizations isn't a big deal for we have that rich culture apart for the invisible hands of habesha Debteras' Satanic moves.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 01 Oct 2019, 18:58

[/quote]

AbeKebe,

[/quote]

One can see how honest you are of what you speak. History doesn't witness you guys walk your talk. As for us Oromos, we do just what we opt to do and what we claim to do. Accordingly, we say and do toward destruction of enemy. Nevertheless, we Oromos never characterized minority people including Tegrau as enemy of our owns.

Solving internal problem of our political organizations isn't a big deal for we have that rich culture apart for the invisible hands of habesha Debteras' Satanic moves.
[/quote]

Abekebe,

It wasn't the Amaras who converted every prison in the country as Seye Abreha said.."oromigna speaking zoos" It wasn't the Amaras who was [ deleted ] your BeQe Geriba upside down until he fell victims of their new found love. It wasn't the amaras who cut the limbs of a young student by the name Kefyalew of Wellega and toss his body like toy when taking him to bathroom. It wasn't the Amaras who chased OLF militia in one week to hell. It wasn't the Amaras who expropriated the lands of the poor Oromo farmers around addis. I can go on and on..if need be. However, it ain't my business to advice you which party you need to patronize.

You seem to have forgotten the one solid fact that it was ADP which propelled your ungrateful bottom to power. Now you are proving to be the judas of all time without even spending the time it takes to acclaim your undeserving bunch to the helm they are sitting on to. Talking about walking the talk indeed !! smh !! Your TPLF/OLF are burdens to the country and spoilers to any peaceful civil discourse. I am glad that we are approaching that critical point where in the wheat from the chaff will be separated.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 01 Oct 2019, 19:34

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 18:58
AbeKebe,

[/quote]

[/quote]

Abekebe,

It wasn't the Amaras who converted every prison in the country as Seye Abreha said.."oromigna speaking zoos" It wasn't the Amaras who was [ deleted ] your BeQe Geriba upside down until he fell victims of their new found love. It wasn't the amaras who cut the limbs of a young student by the name Kefyalew of Wellega and toss his body like toy when taking him to bathroom. It wasn't the Amaras who chased OLF militia in one week to hell. It wasn't the Amaras who expropriated the lands of the poor Oromo farmers around addis. I can go on and on..if need be. However, it ain't my business to advice you which party you need to patronize.

You seem to have forgotten the one solid fact that it was ADP which propelled your ungrateful bottom to power. Now you are proving to be the judas of all time without even spending the time it takes to acclaim your undeserving bunch to the helm they are sitting on to. Talking about walking the talk indeed !! smh !! Your TPLF/OLF are burdens to the country and spoilers to any peaceful civil discourse. I am glad that we are approaching that critical point where in the wheat from the chaff will be separated.
[/quote]

Za-Ilmaknun,

Follow me, although teaching you is as hard as rinsing stone.

"It wasn't the Amaras who converted every prison in the country as Seye Abreha said.."oromigna speaking zoos""

Res: The difference between Seye (and your king the leper aka Menelik is that Seye enjoys honesty to tell his evil deeds.

"It wasn't the Amaras who was [ deleted ] your BeQe Geriba upside down until he fell victims of their new found love."

Res there were more circulating suicides of our heroes by your lepers.

"It wasn't the amaras who cut the limbs of a young student by the name Kefyalew of Wellega and toss his body like toy when taking him to bathroom."

Res: The Chelenqo harma mura (cutting teats and right hands) by your peasant kings speaks louder.

"It wasn't the Amaras who chased OLF militia in one week to hell."

Res: Listen to one of your slave kol. Mengistu's speech how dedicated his government and his predecessors wanted to eradicate founders of OLF and the OLF.

"It wasn't the Amaras who expropriated the lands of the poor Oromo farmers around addis."

Res: It isn't Tegaru who aim to be lifetime parasite on Oromo nation and Oromia. Tegarus had destination and they are now at their own country. It is your lepers and beggars who have parasitic plan for endless future.

"I can go on and on..if need be."

Res: I can also mention the worst response in your Amhara case.

"You seem to have forgotten the one solid fact that it was ADP which propelled your ungrateful bottom to power. Now you are proving to be the judas of all time without even spending the time it takes to acclaim your undeserving bunch to the helm they are sitting on to. Talking about walking the talk indeed !! smh !!"

Res: To get my response, you should rephrase ion order to come up with precise meaning.

"Your TPLF/OLF are burdens to the country and spoilers to any peaceful civil discourse."

Res: The fact is on the contrary. Your lepers are running here and there like rabbis dog to massacre Shinasha, and Kimant apparaneltly minority. We (TPLF and OLF) are rather tending to rescue them. , Oromo, Tegaru,

"I am glad that we are approaching that critical point where in the wheat from the chaff will be separated."
Res: I am glad, too, that we are at the stage to hope parasites being removed!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Oct 2019, 19:49

gearhead wrote:

Hmm... 8)

May be that is how some but not all of those petty parochial clan chiefs may feel simply because they have always felt so in the long past before the great dawn and the bright free sunlight came to surprise them.
The PM represents the whole country and its population as well as all of its component parts 101%. That is also why all of them agreed with the PM and signed the agreement document. The usual sorts of traditional chest pumping shouting at every turn of events are far from responsible nation building and unity promotion. If the PM is working with Amharas we are shouting high and loud questioning his wrights to do so, if he is working with Oromos we are shouting even louder, questioning his rights to do so, etc.

Bloody hell! If we don't have nothing positive and nothing sustainable why shouldn't we SHUT UP and let the government to have the benefits of the doubt and then assess the results in some 5-6 years. Your Majesty the king of kings ruled some 50 years, your chairman Obbo Mengistu ruled for 17 years, while your eprdf ruled for some 28 years. The current transformational government ruled only just over one year and already achieved unseen and unheard of miraculous transformational brand new achievements we have never known in some 3000 years. 8)

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 01 Oct 2019, 20:02

This is what Abekebe seems to have been missing. Either its delivery of receiving..:)

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Oct 2019, 20:11

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
gearhead wrote:

hmm...

You seem to have been waiting that these parties get in to bad mood , ask you for their daily bread, quarrel with the government and then come to Maqale to dine and wine and from there take your angry self back on their back and place you in the palace upon the hill and then start again the renewed revenge Kill, removing the prophet that has come to heal and heal. And this nice agreement is an important and new healing process in order to forget the traditional killing nonsense. :P

They signed the agreement with great relief and great pleasure because they knew that the PM is an honest and hardworking person known all over the world who have already implemented miraculous multidimensional transformations never seen never heard in 3000 years of Ethiopian history.

Your Majesty ruled some 50 years, your chairman ruled for 17 years, tplf oligarchs ruled for 28 years, all put together achieving practically nothing since they left Mamma Ethiopia behind in total shambles as an underdeveloped country and its people as the wretched of the earth.

You should know all these even better than any one else. BINGO!
:lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Oct 2019, 20:31

AbebeB wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 16:38
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
gearhead wrote:

Halafi,
hmm... :P
Yes you are doing fine because you are sending your daily allegiance declaration reports to your boss since you don't have your own identity and independent thinking and independent actions. Bizarre mercenary behavior! 8)