Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 977
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 30 Sep 2019, 17:42

TPLF is in media blitz smearing the PM about trying to derail the construction of the abay dam. This overly focused media coverage has been found to be a smoke screen as to what is the real intentions of the estranged TPLF.



Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 977
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 30 Sep 2019, 17:49

After watching this, one can't ignore why the sudden posturing by Egypt is on the forefront. After playing diplomatic and agreeing on most of the details of the agreement about the construction of Abay Dam, Egypt now seems to have changed course after it has gotten the domestic banda who could deliver the country's strategic interest on a silver plate. TPLF would do anything to make sure that it doesn't go to nothingness alone and, its strategy seems to be paying dividend handsomely.


Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 29368
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 30 Sep 2019, 17:52

Amhara is born to lie, you tried to draw Tigray in to religion war with Oromo did not work now you are talking Egypt the enemy. Tigray rather do work to the mercenary of Egypt Abiy Mengistu.

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 977
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 30 Sep 2019, 17:58

We don't pull stuff out of thin air like you digital woy-[deleted]. The allegation is substantiated with undeniable facts. Your history speaks for itself.

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 284
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by EthioRedSea » 30 Sep 2019, 18:21

What are going to do about it?TPLF, OLF and Egypt are the new forces. Egypt can unite Eritrea and Tigray under the conditions of Tigray by eliminating Isayas afekorki, a worthless slave.

Egypt and TPLF could bring stability to Horn of Africa by eliminating Amhara and Shaebya ( Eritrea). Behind TPLF are Somalia, Afar, Oromo , Sudan and Southern Ethiopian tribes ( sidamo, Gambella etc)

We need peace in The Horn. Egypt and TPLF could bring in the Horn by eliminating Amhara tribalists. Israel is also happy about TPLF.

The Amhara are unrleiabe. They have nothing to do with Felaha Jews. The real falahas are in Tigray. Israel, Egypt and TPLF could bring peace in the Horn of Africa. Eritrea should given back to Tigray.

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 977
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 30 Sep 2019, 18:41

First off, there is nothing called Ethio-Redsea. Red-sea has owner and it is called Eritrea. TPLF is expansionist who knows no bound when it comes to false self grandeur. I have yet to see any coherent thought from the qen-jbs to engage them in anything substantial. They only are trained to hate and disseminate falsehood.

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 793
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Digital Weyane » 01 Oct 2019, 00:36

The amount of money our TPLF visionary leaders made from kickbacks and bond sales will finance our Digital Weyane's cyber and media activities for the next 100 years. You have to be a genius to understand why we launched the dam construction project with no plans to complete the dam.

When Ethiopia and Egypt are fighting a water war, our Republic of Greater Tigray will quietly declare its independence and we will have first row seats to enjoy watching the war. The war will sure keep the Ethiopians busy not to bother Tigray anymore. We are smarter than smart phones!
:mrgreen:

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 977
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 01 Oct 2019, 11:41

Getachew Reda said to have traveled to Egypt with a none-Ethiopian passport..as reported here. Things are now becoming clear and we will soon see an open declaration of TPLF's allegiance to Egypt in destroying the unfortunate dam. Typical behavior of TPLF and its enablers.


Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 977
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 09 Oct 2019, 14:51

TPLF is again implicated in the smuggling of arms to Ethiopia through Sudan by cooperating with Egypt. TPLF is handing over sensitive documentation regarding the Abay Dam to Egypt. Getachew Reda is the key person who is doing the dirty work by travelling to Cairo with a passport bearing a name other than his own. No wonder why Egypt has dialed back on all the negotiated settlements on the dam issue and now having a new demands.


Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23220
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Degnet » 09 Oct 2019, 15:24

EthioRedSea wrote:
30 Sep 2019, 18:21
What are going to do about it?TPLF, OLF and Egypt are the new forces. Egypt can unite Eritrea and Tigray under the conditions of Tigray by eliminating Isayas afekorki, a worthless slave.

Egypt and TPLF could bring stability to Horn of Africa by eliminating Amhara and Shaebya ( Eritrea). Behind TPLF are Somalia, Afar, Oromo , Sudan and Southern Ethiopian tribes ( sidamo, Gambella etc)

We need peace in The Horn. Egypt and TPLF could bring in the Horn by eliminating Amhara tribalists. Israel is also happy about TPLF.

The Amhara are unrleiabe. They have nothing to do with Felaha Jews. The real falahas are in Tigray. Israel, Egypt and TPLF could bring peace in the Horn of Africa. Eritrea should given back to Tigray.
I can't imagine of such a person who is ignorant of what Geo politics is.This ignorant has no hope in his mind.Kulom hade eyom

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10185
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 Oct 2019, 18:18

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
30 Sep 2019, 17:49
After watching this, one can't ignore why the sudden posturing by Egypt is on the forefront. After playing diplomatic and agreeing on most of the details of the agreement about the construction of Abay Dam, Egypt now seems to have changed course after it has gotten the domestic banda who could deliver the country's strategic interest on a silver plate. TPLF would do anything to make sure that it doesn't go to nothingness alone and, its strategy seems to be paying dividend handsomely.

The man to the left of the fat pig Getachew redda is mohammed Dahlan, palestinian chief of security

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 977
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 09 Oct 2019, 18:39

"Egypt and Ethiopia do not have a formal water-sharing agreement. Under the 1959 Nile Waters Agreement between Egypt and Sudan, Egypt takes 55.5 billion cubic metres of water from the Nile each year, and Sudan takes 18.5 billion. The agreement was reached shortly before Egypt began constructing its own megadam, the Aswan High Dam.

Ethiopia, however, was not part of this agreement and therefore does not recognize it. Ethiopian foreign-ministry spokesperson Nebiyat Getachew said at a press conference on 20 September that any proposal that did not respect “Ethiopia’s sovereignty and its right to use the Nile dam” wouldn’t be accepted.

Harry Verhoeven, a Nile Basin researcher based in Qatar, says that ultimately there is little Egypt can do, and policymakers in Cairo will have to adjust to having less Nile water during the dam’s filling period. “Reduced water flows over several years mean tough choices, not only of who gets the water but what crops you grow and whether domestic food supply or export markets are prioritized,” he says.

Verhoeven says that Egypt could take the dispute to the International Court of Justice in The Hague, the Netherlands, but that would require both sides to agree to such arbitration. Even if they did agree, he predicts, the court would be unlikely to find in Egypt's favour. “Ethiopia has a right to develop the water resources in its territory,” he says. Tplf should be in pain knowing these facts... :mrgreen:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02987-6

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 977
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 11 Oct 2019, 15:53

The Egypt card is believed to be the final card to be pulled by TPLF to go against the Ethiopian State as reported here. The pictures of Getachew Assefa are also out for all to see.


DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2650
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by DefendTheTruth » 11 Oct 2019, 16:10

Ethiopia will have from now on a much needed diplomatic clout to have a chance on the wider international stage to settle its disputes of international issues.

Don't worry, Oromo will put Ethiopia in order and chart its future journey towards its eventual glorry! The journey has just began, live longer and be able to witness while history get unfolded infron of you.

The key to all these is primarily subscribing to the power of knowledge and wisdom.
Last edited by DefendTheTruth on 12 Oct 2019, 04:07, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 977
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 11 Oct 2019, 17:01

DefendTheTruth wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 16:10
Ethiopia has now a much needed diplomatic vigor to have a chance on the wider international stage to succeed in its disputes of international issues.

Don't worry, Oromo will put Ethiopia in order and chart its future journey towards its eventual glorry! The journey has just began, live longer and be able to witness while history get unfolded infron of you.
That will be a dream come true !!

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2650
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by DefendTheTruth » 11 Oct 2019, 17:53

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 17:01
DefendTheTruth wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 16:10
Ethiopia has now a much needed diplomatic vigor to have a chance on the wider international stage to succeed in its disputes of international issues.

Don't worry, Oromo will put Ethiopia in order and chart its future journey towards its eventual glorry! The journey has just began, live longer and be able to witness while history get unfolded infron of you.
That will be a dream come true !!
But it also needs work, nothing can be done on its own. "If they help us we can finish what we have planned for a month in a week's time, if they don't then we will finish the same job in a year's time, but we will never lose hope", PM Abey Ahmed of Ethiopia.



I think the first man who realised what for a potential and exceptional intellectual talent the PM has got, was Prof. Al-Mariam, who wrote somewhere about it, I remember.

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 977
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 11 Oct 2019, 18:29

DefendTheTruth wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 17:53
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 17:01
DefendTheTruth wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 16:10
Ethiopia has now a much needed diplomatic vigor to have a chance on the wider international stage to succeed in its disputes of international issues.

Don't worry, Oromo will put Ethiopia in order and chart its future journey towards its eventual glorry! The journey has just began, live longer and be able to witness while history get unfolded infron of you.
That will be a dream come true !!
But it also needs work, nothing can be done on its own. "If they help us we can finish what we have planned for a month in a week's time, if they don't then we will finish the same job in a year's time, but we will never lose hope", PM Abey Ahmed of Ethiopia.


I think the first man who realised what for a potential and exceptional intellectual talent the PM has got, was Prof. Al-Mariam, who wrote somewhere about it, I remember.
Ethiopians from all walks of life supported the PM from the get go after they hear the mesmerizing speech he gave when he first accepted his Primer-ship. Most of the OLF sympathizers on the contrary stood against his gesture abhorring the fact that he could be more Ethiopian than a tribalism demagogue. He was greeted with bomb at Mesqel Square from those who unfortunately thought he was going to be a leader for the whole country than to their cocooned tribal enclave. Worse yet, the expected him to replace the junta that was chased out and act in same way making others outsiders in their own country.

Except in a very few times, he continued to be positive and uplifting in his speeches. However, we also do not stand to deny the facts that his administration is shrouded with deceptions to appease the extremists that his power base unfortunately is compounded by thru the very nature of the political structure.

It is a responsibility to oppose when we see injustices and, stand by him when he is doing his level best to lead the country. We all do understand the political climate that he has to navigates thru and, the bad omen he inherited from his predecessors. We never again will however,give our rights to others and expect to be led to the guillotine as was the custom under TPLF.

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 1315
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 11 Oct 2019, 18:57

Tplf rats would sell their own mothers at a price. Just like Judas they wont hesitate to backstab Ethiopia and Ethiopians for 3 shekels. Hearing the old dog sebuh gey_ga mumble nonsense made me realize how much out of touch with reality is the demented old man. Abiy needs to send his yellow helicopter just to scare the old f.art.
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 11:41
Getachew Reda said to have traveled to Egypt with a none-Ethiopian passport..as reported here. Things are now becoming clear and we will soon see an open declaration of TPLF's allegiance to Egypt in destroying the unfortunate dam. Typical behavior of TPLF and its enablers.


DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2650
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: TPLF working with Egypt to Sabotage the Renaissance dam

Post by DefendTheTruth » Yesterday, 10:40

DefendTheTruth wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 16:10
Ethiopia will have from now on a much needed diplomatic clout to have a chance on the wider international stage to settle its disputes of international issues.

Don't worry, Oromo will put Ethiopia in order and chart its future journey towards its eventual glorry! The journey has just began, live longer and be able to witness while history get unfolded infron of you.

The key to all these is primarily subscribing to the power of knowledge and wisdom.
Here in the video below Ato Gedu Andargachew (the top diplomat of the country) confirming my point in this message.


Post Reply