Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

Re: Erirea beats 7-0 Djibouti last week and today Eritrea beats5-0 Zanzibar. ' Sawa boyz are aint joke '

Post by pastlast » 29 Sep 2019, 20:01

Ok good to know Digital IsayasAfwrki!
Digital Weyane wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 19:58
I am a PFDJ agent pretending to be TPLF agent.[/color] :evil: :evil: :evil:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Erirea beats 7-0 Djibouti last week and today Eritrea beats5-0 Zanzibar. ' Sawa boyz are aint joke '

Post by Digital Weyane » 29 Sep 2019, 21:51

Why is our country Tigray not allowed to participate in the World Cup?

That is ብሄር ተኮር discrimination! :evil: :evil: :evil:

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 29 Sep 2019, 21:56

Digital Woyane
First article 39, then your country Tigray will participate in African cup qualifications.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 29 Sep 2019, 22:59

Digital DckSucker Because Your Father is Too Busy S.ucking Arab Dcks! Yes your father is Isayass Afwrki!
Digital Weyane wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 21:51
Why is our country Tigray not allowed to participate in the World Cup?

That is ብሄር ተኮር discrimination! :evil: :evil: :evil:

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 30 Sep 2019, 00:06

molover wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 18:27
kerenite wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 13:10
MatiT wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 11:24
Eritrea 5 - Zanzibar 0 The RedSea camels of Eritrea won the much congratulation
Zanzibar who??? :roll:

Food for thought:

Zanzibar is a kilil in Tanzania same as beni shengul in neighbor ethiopia.

Historically, Zanzibar was a separate state until it joined Tanganica during the Neyrere rule.

When it was incorporated into Tanganica, it was officially announced that the new country's name immediate officialy is: TAN-ZANIA and which is derived from the 3 first letters namely Tan for Tanganica and Zan for Zanzibar combined in one word.
Why can you Simply say Congratulations why bitterness
Agreed..Why YYYYYY..When is..Aggames to congratulate

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Sep 2019, 13:02

Come on!

History is our judge, that we eris secured the african championship having won in the the first half of the 60s of last century being forced to play under the banner of sellassie and we made ethiopia famous then. Amongst the eleven players then, there were only 2 ethios.

Now,

Do you want me to rejoice, cheer and hail that eritrea has won against a zero-rated killil team from zanzibar and say hurrah?

If that makes you happy then congrats Eritrea.

Hey what were we then and to which grade are we reduced. Just a sad contrast.

Povereta eritrea.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 01 Oct 2019, 19:02

Sorry, now I understand what you mean.

So basically, you will cheer and brag about the national team when it reaches our past status and beyond, and when the team wins African cup without doing your fair share of supporting the team. All the while, even worse, while you belittle the very process that may lead the team to the desired status. That is a manifestation of a typical selfish person who wants to join the party after the job is done by others. I can tell you that you have never been a football fan or a fan of any sport for that matter. If that was the case, regardless of the setbacks for whatever reason, you would have known that you support your team through thick and thin. Even more so if the team is your national team.

kerenite wrote:
30 Sep 2019, 13:02
Come on!

History is our judge, that we eris secured the african championship having won in the the first half of the 60s of last century being forced to play under the banner of sellassie and we made ethiopia famous then. Amongst the eleven players then, there were only 2 ethios.

Now,

Do you want me to rejoice, cheer and hail that eritrea has won against a zero-rated killil team from zanzibar and say hurrah?

If that makes you happy then congrats Eritrea.

Hey what were we then and to which grade are we reduced. Just a sad contrast.

Povereta eritrea.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 01 Oct 2019, 19:37

Viva Eritrea !!

This has nothing to do with whether one opposes the dictator or supports him.

It is all about our beloved Eritrea which is the result of so many sacrifices and hard work.

Again Viva Eritrea !!

Let's Hope the Red Sea Camels beat the Harambee Stars in the next game to reach the finals.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 01 Oct 2019, 19:53

Brother Sabur,

Nice to see you again!! Regarding the national team, that should exactly be our attitude. It is our national team, and youngsters with hopeful future at that. I actually watched the matches and I am impressed by what I saw; not only the victories but with their style of play as well. They play 'tiki taka' and they build the play from the back and they spread the ball very well in midfield. In contrast to direct play, that is perfect style for us given our physical disadvantage compared to other Africans and it is attractive style of play. Things are too early. But win or lose tomorrow, I am very hopeful for the future of our football. In recent years, this is the first time that I feel hopeful about our football.

Sabur wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 19:37

Viva Eritrea !!

This has nothing to do with whether one opposes the dictator or supports him.

It is all about our beloved Eritrea which is the result of so many sacrifices and hard work.

Again Viva Eritrea !!

Let's Hope the Red Sea Camels beat the Harambee Stars in the next game to reach the finals.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 01 Oct 2019, 20:07

Cartmann wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 19:53
...In contrast to direct play, that is perfect style for us given our physical disadvantage compared to other Africans and it is attractive style of play. Things are too early. But win or lose tomorrow, I am very hopeful for the future of our football...