Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Re: GOLD FOR HASSAN! አባይማዶ፤ አንዲት የጋላ አትሌት የወርቅ መዳሊያ ያሰገኘላትን ሩጫ ካጠናቀቅች በኋላ የምትወደውን የሃገሯን ባንዲራ በኩራት አወለበለበች። እንኯን ደስ አለህ!

Post by Abaymado » 29 Sep 2019, 02:34

አጋሜ yabalo : ለቃቃሚ ጋላ በላት! አማራ በዚህ ሩጫ መዘጋጀቱን ይቀጥላል:: አንድ ወርቅ ስንት ለውጥ እንደሚያመጣ መንገር አያስፈልግም:: ይህ ዕድል እንዲመጣ አመታትን መጠበቅ እንዳለብን አትርሳ!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: GOLD FOR HASSAN! አባይማዶ፤ አንዲት የጋላ አትሌት የወርቅ መዳሊያ ያሰገኘላትን ሩጫ ካጠናቀቅች በኋላ የምትወደውን የሃገሯን ባንዲራ በኩራት አወለበለበች። እንኯን ደስ አለህ!

Post by Digital Weyane » 29 Sep 2019, 03:51

My greatest fear is our Tigray runner Letesenbet Gidey not wanting to return home to Tigray and asking political asylum in Doha, Qatar. Let's pray that she doesn't.

gurre

Post by gurre » 29 Sep 2019, 05:39

I am happy for her and the Dutch who took her in their arms for years.She is a Dutch citizen now and going to the olympics in the coming years representing Dutch. what is funny is the olfites euphoria. She appears in Dutch and German sports tv programs and never asked/mentioned about olf/oromo issue at all, except that she came from ethiopia. I don't know whether she did this, whatever type of flag kissing intentionally or due to emotions of winning a big race, if ever she kisses a flag it is expected to be a Dutch flag.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Sep 2019, 12:22

yaballo wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 01:04
GOLD for Sifan Hassan! አባይማዶ፤ አንዲት የጋላ አትሌት የወርቅ መዳሊያ ያሰገኘላትን ሩጫ ካጠናቀቅች በኋላ የምትወደውን የሃገሯን ባንዲራ በኩራት አወለበለበች። Aljezeera, BBC, CNN, ሁሉ ዘግበዋል። እንኯን ደስ አለህ።

Ebolla,

waving two flag is my invention and Sifan Hassan proof it does work .. check 75 million oromo in Ethiopia they all see her.. including 4 million Amhara and 2 million Agawa and Qmant

so next time i want, Qatar all Ethiopia top athlete to wave two flag one the host country flag and Ethiopian fed. flag ...in this case in Dawḥa, waving Qatar flag and Ethiopian flag together would have send shock wave to all Qatar fan...

to test waving two flag working just ask 75 million Ethiopian oromo if they see Sifan Hassan they will tell u yes, because of this olf flag waving