Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abdelaziz

Re: This was Tigray show in South Africa; Tigray cultural group is also heading to Angloa, Luanda, to show Ashenda music

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 Sep 2019, 04:34

Our Welayita, Gamo and Gofa allies were with us all along.

Abdelaziz

Re: This was Tigray show in South Africa; Tigray cultural group is also heading to Angloa, Luanda, to show Ashenda music

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 Sep 2019, 04:38

Our KImant friends and neighbors were also with us all along

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Sep 2019, 09:52

Tiny woyane rat - Colorado Boulder-African Students Association represents all Africans, not a selected few like you tribalist moron think. I know the inside story well, how they performed all kinds of Ethiopian dances during their ‘Tour of Africa’ event last year ranging from Oromo moves to Gurage chiferas. As usual, woyane thugs truncate and doctor videos, photoshop images and edit texts to fit in their narrow world-views. KIFU!

gurre

Post by gurre » 28 Sep 2019, 12:00

Selam/ wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 09:52
Tiny woyane rat - Colorado Boulder-African Students Association represents all Africans, not a selected few like you tribalist moron think. I know the inside story well, how they performed all kinds of Ethiopian dances during their ‘Tour of Africa’ event last year ranging from Oromo moves to Gurage chiferas. As usual, woyane thugs truncate and doctor videos, photoshop images and edit texts to fit in their narrow world-views. KIFU!
If what jou say is true, then this is beyond believe, there is nothing to believen here.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Sep 2019, 16:07

Don’t
gurre wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 12:00
Selam/ wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 09:52
If what jou say is true, then this is beyond believe, there is nothing to believen here.

Belayb

Post by Belayb » 28 Sep 2019, 18:51

Selam
Thanks for you let us know the truth.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 29 Sep 2019, 01:07

Selam Yiqirta I just focked up, I posted the wrong video, the one from colorado instead of the Tigrean concert in South Africa, which, unfortunately the poster removed now. I'm very sorry for the mix up, and contrary to what you said, we agazians never edit

or mislabel any information or video we get online.

Meanwhile please enjoy this world class Welelo song by Dawit Wedimkele

But there is nothing better than this mesmerizing love song.