Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
succession

I am Oromian fvck up Ethiopian(Amharization)

Post by succession » 27 Sep 2019, 16:36

Amhara population is five million significant minority rather than their Amharic language

sun
Member+

Re: I am Oromian fvck up Ethiopian(Amharization)

Post by sun » 27 Sep 2019, 16:49

succession wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 16:36
Amhara population is five million significant minority rather than their Amharic language
Yes you can be Oromian as well as Ethiopian as well as the Horn and African, etc. because we are all humans. 8)

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 27 Sep 2019, 17:20

sun wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 16:49
succession wrote:
Yes you can be Oromian as well as Ethiopian as well as the Horn and African, etc. because we are all humans. 8)
sun,
No we can't afford both. We are only Oromos. To be habesha or co-existence with lepers is downgrading. Here is what we are gonna do.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 27 Sep 2019, 17:25

AbebeB wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 17:20
sun wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 16:49
succession wrote:
sun,
No we can't afford both. We are only Oromos. To be habesha or co-existence with lepers is downgrading. Here is what we are gonna do.

Your Kenyan Oromos are not even native to the country go back to the south u gallaalala Dedebit ur tribe never build any castle or anything since arrival your borano hizb have been pagan until Menelik and Egypt conquered u

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 27 Sep 2019, 17:33

We know brother AbebeB is inferiority stricken agame brother from Adwa hiding under Oromo identity. It is like the coward little frog Meles when he claimined as "Abebe from Addis Ababa :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: " in Africa VOA to ask questions to the honorable late Ambassador Ghirma Asmerom. Most likely, brother succession is another junior Woyanay Digital Warrior who graduated recently..... I am just saying...

May God bless Ethiopia and the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

succession

Post by succession » 27 Sep 2019, 17:48

Fasil123,
I understand who you are ,have not you been in north kenya ,archeological evidences which commence from Zimbabwe.
Rat ቁሪጪ

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 27 Sep 2019, 17:53

succession wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 17:48
Fasil123,
I understand who you are ,have not you been in north kenya ,archeological evidences which commence from Zimbabwe.
Rat ቁሪጪ
succession,
I know Fasil123 is ጉንፋናም ቆማጣ ሰው

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 Sep 2019, 00:33

SUCCESSION THE BI'TCH HO'MOSHENAY GONDERAM DIQALA AKA GAGI AKA MERON AKA HAWAZEN AKA LAKESHORE AKA ETC: YOUR GONDERIZED-HAMASENAY REAREND MUST BE CRAVING FOR MY ANGRY ANACONDA TO RAVAGE IT LIKE THERE WAS NO LIFE IN YOUR WORTHLESS FI'NAFINTAM BODY. LEAVE OROMIA ALONE, IT IS NOT A HIDING PLACE FOR GUDELAMHARU AND CURSEDAR'TERANS ANY LONGER, FIND YOUR OWN SCAPEGOAT NATION.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 28 Sep 2019, 01:24

Abdelaziz wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 00:33
SUCCESSION THE BI'TCH HO'MOSHENAY GONDERAM DIQALA AKA GAGI AKA MERON AKA HAWAZEN AKA LAKESHORE AKA ETC: YOUR GONDERIZED-HAMASENAY REAREND MUST BE CRAVING FOR MY ANGRY ANACONDA TO RAVAGE IT LIKE THERE WAS NO LIFE IN YOUR WORTHLESS FI'NAFINTAM BODY. LEAVE OROMIA ALONE, IT IS NOT A HIDING PLACE FOR GUDELAMHARU AND CURSEDAR'TERANS ANY LONGER, FIND YOUR OWN SCAPEGOAT NATION.
Anche Sid sodomized by Oromo man now sucks Oromo Qockroach daily.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 Sep 2019, 01:38

FESAWI, ATA TEREWAEE BOOSHTI HAMASENAY DIKALA NAY GONERAM HO'MOS, YOU ARFE A TYPICA WESFATAM SO''N OF GEZABANDA BI'TCH, I WANT TO BUST ALL YOUR ORIFICES IN FRONT OF YOUR HAMASENAY SHE'R'MUTA MOTHER AND GA'Y GONDERAM FATHER, THEN I WILL DEMOLISH ALL THEIR ORIFICES IN FRONT OF YOU, WERA'DA BOOSHTI TRANSESEXUAL HO'MOGONDERAM HAMASENAY LOOTIEW. AS WE SPEAK EJOLIES and agazis ARE DE'FLOWERING HO'MOSHENAYS IN AZZMARA AND COUNTLESS MANY FAGOGONDERAms everywhere.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 28 Sep 2019, 02:06

Abdelaziz wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 01:38
FESAWI, ATA TEREWAEE BOOSHTI HAMASENAY DIKALA NAY GONERAM HO'MOS, YOU ARFE A TYPICA [deleted] SO''N OF GEZABANDA BI'TCH, I WANT TO BUST ALL YOUR ORIFICES IN FRONT OF YOUR HAMASENAY SHE'R'MUTA MOTHER AND GA'Y GONDERAM FATHER, THEN I WILL DEMOLISH ALL THEIR ORIFICES IN FRONT OF YOU, WERA'DA BOOSHTI TRANSESEXUAL HO'MOGONDERAM HAMASENAY LOOTIEW. AS WE SPEAK EJOLIES and agazis ARE DE'FLOWERING HO'MOSHENAYS IN AZZMARA AND COUNTLESS MANY FAGOGONDERAms everywhere.
SID CHIMLAKA YE DUCAT AGAME GAME IS OVER YOUR ORIFICIES HAVE BEEN SOLD TO OROMO DĮKHEADS WHOM YOU KISS YOUR AGAZI LIPS TO GEBRE-GOMORAH [ deleted ] GÁY MF ANACONDA WORSHIP SÉX SLAVE :lol: :lol:

YE AHIYA WETADER [deleted] DINGAI AIDS INFECTING ABDELAZIZ እንስሳ። PROUD OF HIS GUDELU SHÀRMUTÄ SISTER PROUD OF HIS PROSISTUTION FAMILY IN ADDIS

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 Sep 2019, 02:28

Illiterate queeeritrean-gonderam fi'nafint: fes'am ho'moshenay gornderam fi'nafint stop farting everywhere, your ultra-busted ho'moshinizedgonderam rearend is craving for my agazian anaconda, everybody here can tell the way you crave for it by respondin to my posts with no quals or provocations, you di'rty wesfa'tam ho'mo will be crippled for life if you do not stop being $o'domized by agazis and ejolies just like Meshrefet used to be don done. I will continue to bust every orifi'ce of your prostitute gezabandan mom and your fa'got gonderam wetader father. Read this everytime and everywhere you imagine my anaconda demolishing your orifices.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 Sep 2019, 02:52

You are one of the fi'nafintam hamasenaygonderam diqalas on the meshrefet deocumentary who bi'tched about how hard Agazi gladiators so'domized you.

Agazian warriors like me are straight like arrow, even as our beautiful and sexy women like Meaza Yohannes beg us to make love to them, we ignore them for now as we are busy thinking on how to eradicate traitorous gudelaAmharus like Meshrefet without destroying Ethiopia and/or killing millions of innocent souls just to remove meshrefet and co.
Look at this agazian brother who is busy thinking about saving Ethiopia and not even listening to what Meaza says.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Sep 2019, 08:54

...Oromian...kkkk

Sounds like a fvcked up basstardization of an immature woyane rat.

succession wrote: