Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Crystal Clear Message for TPLF and Tegaru Nation

Post by AbebeB » 27 Sep 2019, 11:49

In order to survive and win your enemy bounding you, I advise that you re-think of your relation with Oromo Nation and its gallant force OLF aka WBO.

You can’t be smart to sabotage as usual. Let you count on me that you will never be successful by trying to dive the same water pool of the past. Instead just start to move south clearing any hindrance to the federation, we will meet you somewhere in the north of Oromia.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Crystal Clear Message for TPLF and Tegaru Nation

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 27 Sep 2019, 12:02

Ask Eritreans or Tamirat Layne's fools if TPLF could be a trusted partner. I no more wonder why some ridicule the Wellega OLF whose over inflated ego and ambition has always been its enemy. They claim to have spent close to 70 years of time in finding solution to the perceived problems of theirs. They tried siding with every enemy including TPLF who used them as a Trojan horse in its march to Minilik Palace. TPLF knows how best to use its ornament and retire it when needed. :mrgreen:

It is a recent memory that Wellega-OLF was kicked out of the government, replaced by OPDO, and its rowdy militia routed within one week by none other than TPLF. They are now circling back to square one and begging to have the same experience in a different time. Old habits die hard ! huh :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Sep 2019, 12:03

AbebeB wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 11:49

In order to survive and win your enemy bounding you, I advise that you re-think of your relation with Oromo Nation and its gallant force OLF aka WBO.

You can’t be smart to sabotage as usual. Let you count on me that you will never be successful by trying to dive the same water pool of the past. Instead just start to move south clearing any hindrance to the federation, we will meet you somewhere in the north of Oromia.
Tigray is not thinking the past even woyane took them 32 days to open up the space for the rest of the country before the change took place. No Tigrayan wants any Tigrayan to assume federal responsibility more than Tigray fair share but to work with all federal believers together. In terms of working along side with OLF and other nationalist Oromo is very vital for Tigray to reach its destination and that is where Tigray is heading now and both side must have open mind and accommodative to the other party issues.

Oromo nation task right now is to talk to Mengisti Tigray about university students, ethnic students must stay at home to attend Universities since every ethnic has its own University/ies at home. This time no ethnic should send their youths outside their soil. I think Tigray and Oromo presidents must call to tell their stand and will not send their students or receive any other ethnic students unless the ethnic does not have university but that ethnic should send their kids to the ethnic they feel comfortable and they trust most.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 27 Sep 2019, 12:10

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 12:02
Ask Eritreans or Tamirat Layne's fools if TPLF could be a trusted partner. I no more wonder why some ridicule the Wellega OLF whose over inflated ego and ambition has always been its enemy. They claim to have spent close to 70 years of time in finding solution to the perceived problems of theirs. They tried siding with every enemy including TPLF who used them as a Trojan horse in its march to Minilik Palace. TPLF knows how best to use its ornament and retire it when needed. :mrgreen:

It is a recent memory that Wellega-OLF was kicked out of the government, replaced by OPDO, and its rowdy militia routed within one week by none other than TPLF. They are now circling back to square one and begging to have the same experience in a different time. Old habits die hard ! huh :lol: :lol:
Za-Ilmaknun,
What do you remember about Mamo Kilu? I hope Mamo Kilu, as the name implies, is Amhara by identity.
Anyways, the re-known story of him is that he never counts himself. His count always give n-1 (himself).
Same is true of you (by default all alike you). You guys never have of yours but always talk of others. In fact you are irrelevant to talk of others. The fact that you are irrelevant of others put your effort futile.

So who are you to worry about OLF and TPLF? Regardless of what you write, that you are neither Oromo nor Tegaru puts you irrelevant.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 27 Sep 2019, 12:10

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 12:03
AbebeB wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 11:49

Tigray is not thinking the past even woyane took them 32 days to open up the space for the rest of the country before the change took place. No Tigrayan wants any Tigrayan to assume federal responsibility more than Tigray fair share but to work with all federal believers together. In terms of working along side with OLF and other nationalist Oromo is very vital for Tigray to reach its destination and that is where Tigray is heading now and both side must have open mind and accommodative to the other party issues.

Oromo nation task right now is to talk to Mengisti Tigray about university students, ethnic students must stay at home to attend Universities since every ethnic has its own University/ies at home. This time no ethnic should send their youths outside their soil. I think Tigray and Oromo presidents must call to tell their stand and will not send their students or receive any other ethnic students unless the ethnic does not have university but that ethnic should send their kids to the ethnic they feel comfortable and they trust most.
What are these folks smoking? :lol: :lol: :lol:

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 27 Sep 2019, 12:20

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 12:03

Halafi,
Advice your TPLF to leave the miniature things aside but deal with vital issues. For instance,
1. Advice TPLF to stop attempting to exert influence in Oromia without consent of OLF
2. Tell to establish its clear destination and officially announce this to all friends and enemies
3. Clearly talk and negotiate with OLF of the way forward after declaring of the past mistakes it did on Oroimo Nation
4. Encourage TPLF to pull its citizens in Oromia and elsewhere in the Ethiopian diaspora and collect its fluid properties
5. University students' issue is insignificant. Contingency plan is eye for eye principle.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 27 Sep 2019, 13:33

I am wondering from whom the Oromos are liberated from. In my humble opinion it is time to do away with the ancient name OLF.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 27 Sep 2019, 13:39

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 13:33
I am wondering from whom the Oromos are liberated from. In my humble opinion it is time to do away with the ancient name OLF.
Sam Tibalaleh,
Once again I teach you. Oromo is struggling to do away with habesha system of ruling the Ethiopian Empire. The system is still flying Imperial flag, holding Amharic as a language spoken in Finfinnee of Oromia. OLF is integral part of the struggle. How come you expect to cut your finger from your hand for the sake of pleasing your fiend's feet?

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 29 Sep 2019, 20:51

why you are silent of your future good neighbor?

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 30 Sep 2019, 00:39

A tplf remnant agame (aka AbebeBushti) pretending as OLF and a rotten human salvage (aka HalefiMongol) are conversing to eachother,, making plan and advise to eachother from their hideouts ToraBora

Very funny, and entertaining :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: