Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Sign of Free Nation. I go for this!

Post by AbebeB » 27 Sep 2019, 11:38

Sign of Free Sidama Nation. I go for this symbol of Sidama's freedom from slavery by habesha Atses!

Welcome Free Nation Sidama!

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Sign of Free Nation. I go for this!

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 27 Sep 2019, 11:49

Sidama will be free soon from the shackles of the Southern Regional State. I am expecting Wolaita, Keffa and other to follow suit. What this means is the restructure of the House of Federation and taking away the huge influence the Region has been wielding. The purpose for which the Hose has been established will evaporate and, once again a chance avails itself to undo the garbage aka constitution.

The nefez here thinks that when Sidama becomes Sidama, Ijjeto is to take order from Jewissa/Ibssa and add more gas to the flame. Jal Maro of Wellega will only end up finding itself in a very sad position when it sees the first president of the newly minting Region appointed by Muferiat and the PM... What a world? :lol: :lol: ain't it? :mrgreen:

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Sign of Free Nation. I go for this!

Post by AbebeB » 27 Sep 2019, 12:02

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 11:49
Sidama will be free soon from the shackles of the Southern Regional State. I am expecting Wolaita, Keffa and other to follow suit. What this means is the restructure of the House of Federation and taking away the huge influence the Region has been wielding. The purpose for which the Hose has been established will evaporate and, once again a chance avails itself to undo the garbage aka constitution.

The nefez here thinks that when Sidama becomes Sidama, Ijjeto is to take order from Jewissa/Ibssa and add more gas to the flame. Jal Maro of Wellega will only end up finding itself in a very sad position when it sees the first president of the newly minting Region appointed by Muferiat and the PM... What a world? :lol: :lol: ain't it? :mrgreen:
Za-Ilmaknun,

Nope!
My friend the stone head and vacuum thinker. I am sure you were hinted by someone that you responded yes to the freedom of the nations. It doesn’t matter what it will mean. It requires us to teach you further.

What freedom of nations: Sidama, Waliyta, Keffa, Gamo etc will mean is this. They will reclaim their freedom as sovereign state. Meanwhile, the constitution will be moved to its climax to accommodate confederation in order to yield to the forthcoming sovereign states. It soon starts with elimination of Amharic from each state’s territory, disintegration of Amhara Orthodox T/ Church and any sort of habesha culture. Gebito?