Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrean mothers were prostitute 2 Italians

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Sep 2019, 10:40

Sombody give "present" here the Nobel Prize, pls.

What intellectual height! :shock:
dimetw wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 09:58
Eritrean mothers was prostitute 2 Italians.
Still today
Eritrea is a mother of prostitution.
Basta

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 27 Sep 2019, 11:36

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 10:40
Sombody give "present" here the Nobel Prize, pls.

What intellectual height! :shock:
dimetw wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 09:58
Eritrean mothers was prostitute 2 Italians.
Still today
Eritrea is a mother of prostitution.
Basta
Gladly, I bestow the "Oromara" pretending ጋዕጋዕ ዑጉም

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 27 Sep 2019, 20:20

Any body who accuses, and badmouths, demeans a victim and give the perpetrator a free pass is an idiot.
Every freaking time I ask these idiots:
If a guy intrudes in your home with a gun pointing at your forehead and rapes your mothers, sisters or daughters, would you call these female of your household whores (prostitutes) I never get a response. But I will answer the question for them. They are victimes.
Whorism or prostitution is when one is willfully selling their mitrees for benefit.
Example of this are the tegaru females aka the mothers of the snotty tegarus of this site.
They could have migrated to Gonder, Wollo or Addis, but their mothers alongside of their fathers flooded Eritrea in the 100ds of thousand of them with no one pointing a gun at their ugly heads and become practically slaves in the Eritrean households and majority of the females became 25 cents prostitutes and their fathers became listros, sheep and beles peelers and other menial jobs in Asmara and other towns.
Now, I am not saying there were Eritrean prostitutes during the Italian colonization either.
They were employed as house maids, first there was that gun and secondly just like the tegarus opted to locate to Eritrea to pick the civilization the Eritrean got from the brutal fascist our great, great grandmothers also paid the heavy price to do good out of evil and pass what they learnt to the next generation.....the generation which were indirectly opening those filthy tegarus who willingly came to Eritrea.
So, these nasty agames need to differentiate between a victim and a willing hoe and instead of calling our foremothers prostitutes, they should send us their grandkids thank you notes for opening their eyes to civilization.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Sep 2019, 21:08

The hypocrisy...of Cigar, a Confessed Child rapist! No wonder you use crawbars because your Shilho don't work 70 yr old Fake Soccer player! Hahaha
Cigar wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 20:20
Any body who accuses, and badmouths, demeans a victim and give the perpetrator a free pass is an idiot.
Every freaking time I ask these idiots:
If a guy intrudes in your home with a gun pointing at your forehead and rapes your mothers, sisters or daughters, would you call these female of your household whores (prostitutes) I never get a response. But I will answer the question for them. They are victimes.
Whorism or prostitution is when one is willfully selling their mitrees for benefit.
Example of this are the tegaru females aka the mothers of the snotty tegarus of this site.
They could have migrated to Gonder, Wollo or Addis, but their mothers alongside of their fathers flooded Eritrea in the 100ds of thousand of them with no one pointing a gun at their ugly heads and become practically slaves in the Eritrean households and majority of the females became 25 cents prostitutes and their fathers became listros, sheep and beles peelers and other menial jobs in Asmara and other towns.
Now, I am not saying there were Eritrean prostitutes during the Italian colonization either.
They were employed as house maids, first there was that gun and secondly just like the tegarus opted to locate to Eritrea to pick the civilization the Eritrean got from the brutal fascist our great, great grandmothers also paid the heavy price to do good out of evil and pass what they learnt to the next generation.....the generation which were indirectly opening those filthy tegarus who willingly came to Eritrea.
So, these nasty agames need to differentiate between a victim and a willing hoe and instead of calling our foremothers prostitutes, they should send us their grandkids thank you notes for opening their eyes to civilization.