Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Aksum-Mekelle subway to be built by a private Korean company!

Post by EthioRedSea » 26 Sep 2019, 08:13

There are plans to build a subway connecting Aksum with Mekelle.
A Korean company is considering sucha mega project, which will cost about US$1.5 billion.

You could reach Aksum from Mekelle Airport in 40 minute when the Subway opens.
This will have eneormous contribution to GDP growth.
It is estimated that about 50000 people could be employed until the project is complete.
When the subway is complete, trains could transport about 1a000 people in one time.

EthioRedSea

Re: Aksum-Mekelle subway to be built by a private Korean company!

Post by EthioRedSea » 26 Sep 2019, 18:58

This could be done by local companies in Tigray.
Taking the experience of Vietnam, Tigray people might be able to build subways connecting thier cities. The underground train railways should beautiful like we see them in China or Russia or Paris. In fact the best thing is to get local companies build such projects. SUR contruction seems to be well equipped and has excellent enginers .

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 26 Sep 2019, 20:24

I think you are stupid. who is traveling and growing the GDP you heard this few words like GDP and so on and you come and spit your fantacy.in agame land there is market agames can't buy they do not have wealth especially they do not have partner the are the hated sub human specious.
Let say the subway is built and then who is using it? may be to transport Kulqual or salt. You fantacy economically , financially and politicaly is not feasible there for find another lie atlist something posible.

aye agame " tatibo chika"

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 26 Sep 2019, 20:30

Lakeshore my cursedarteran hamashenay and Amharay dikla tra'nny concubine, I feel like I entered your rearend as you typed the garbage above, then I lifted you up from your sofa with my tutugid anaconda while getting deeper and deeper into your dkaddicted Ho'moshenaybudaamharay inside. I can see you screaming as I bust all your orifices one by one.