Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17062
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Sep 2019, 17:34


pfdj_soldier wrote:
21 Sep 2019, 17:15
READ what this HYPOCRIT CONSCRIPTION Supporting Idiot said in two Different THreads:

1. He is against Indefinite Conscription
2. He INTENTIONALLY Avoided Indefinite Conscription by NOT Returning to Eritrea in 1994
3. He left (BETRAYED) his younger Brother in Eritrea in 1994 that his Younger Brother Got Conscripted and was Martyred in the Badme War of which ZmsSELFISHSellout Left to Avoid suffering personally

4. He is a coward
5. He is selfish (by his own admission)
6. He has no Loyalty to Eritreans including his own family!

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 17:54
Then stop changing nicks every other day, you pervo!

Pfdj soldier, and insult the leaders of the pfdj. :roll:

Go figure!

You don't bust a cap on no one either, you piece of garbage.

If you don't know about Afwerki's response then you obviously don't know about Elvis one way or the other, either. Yet, you called me a liar without verifying.

The crime against Eritreans, you call it "crap"!

Go figure!

Teaching these people what their leaders did to us, is not seeking an apology. Besides, absent minded here is not the only one who thinks this way.

I'm NOT for an indefinite conscription, neither is any Eritrean I know; the leaders included. Stop regurgitating, CNN & al Jazeera.

I left Eritrea at the end of the 1980's, returned in 1993 but haven't been there since. That's why, I'm not conscripted.


But, this is not about me!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163226&p=823407#p823246
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Aug 2018, 20:24

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17062
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Sep 2019, 17:38

I was busy, watching you getting fried: :mrgreen:


Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17062
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Sep 2019, 17:40

You're talking to yourself, díckmuncher!

What an:


pfdj_soldier wrote:
21 Sep 2019, 17:37
PROVES my POINT, Zmssellout is a STOLEN VALOR-veteran of Bullschit LYING, He has no Brother Martyred...Lol this Pathetic Parasite Pfdj is just wack:...Hahahaha


pfdj_soldier wrote:
21 Sep 2019, 17:32
Zmsselfish/sellout/shilho is a LIAR Too because Most Likely HE DOESN"T EVEN HAVE A BROTHER! He just made that schit up for Sympathy Points with his PFDJ cadres! Hahaha

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7655
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Cigar » 21 Sep 2019, 17:50

Woyaneremoval the wedi abaq, qosal, wrinkled, harfaf, tegwar, qorbae, qondaf, mildewed, cobwebbed mitra, sher*mutta agame.
The whole Eritrean population didn't necessarily joined fhe fronts physically be it during our struggle nor during all the sawa rounds.
But yes all of us who want to see Eritrea become a sovereign nation did contribute what ever from where ever we are.
And even supporting pfdj while never or few visits to Eritrea is still standing with our govt and people.
Now, you keep on accusing Zmeselo for being honest.
He could have lied and said yes he did shoot Eritrea's enemies like you did pretending to be an Eritrean and still you wouldn't believe him.
And I am a believer that Zmeselo, was created by god to double spank your tegwar behinds with facts, logics, intelligence while our tegadelties mission was to shoot you in between your hawlal eyes.
His contribution in Eritrea's case is as equal as participating in the field. Specially now that we don't have to fight in the fields Eritrea needs the likes of Zmeslo to open the eyes of those who purposely closed their eyes of west's unfounded propaganda.
My advice to you chemlak, hasad, wedi sherm*uta agame is, to stop going back and forth with him for your own health sake.
He always sweeps the floor with your fat as*s so much so your boy friend Leroy is going to send you to the gutters for growing mushy meakor.

Temt
Member
Posts: 1841
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Temt » 21 Sep 2019, 18:04

Cigar
And I am a believer that Zmeselo, was created by god to double spank your tegwar behinds with facts, logics, intelligence while our tegadelties mission was to shoot you in between your hawlal eyes.
His contribution in Eritrea's case is as equal as participating in the field. Specially now that we don't have to fight in the fields Eritrea needs the likes of Zmeslo to open the eyes of those who purposely closed their eyes of west's unfounded propaganda.
My advice to you chemlak, hasad, wedi sherm*uta agame is, to stop going back and forth with him for your own health sake.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26763
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Awash » 21 Sep 2019, 18:09

You're doing a good job exposing the Zombie.
Keep it up.
pfdj_soldier wrote:
21 Sep 2019, 17:15
READ what this HYPOCRIT CONSCRIPTION Supporting Idiot said in two Different THreads:

1. He is against Indefinite Conscription
2. He INTENTIONALLY Avoided Indefinite Conscription by NOT Returning to Eritrea in 1994
3. He left (BETRAYED) his younger Brother in Eritrea in 1994 that his Younger Brother Got Conscripted and was Martyred in the Badme War of which ZmsSELFISHSellout Left to Avoid suffering personally

4. He is a coward
5. He is selfish (by his own admission)
6. He has no Loyalty to Eritreans including his own family!

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 17:54
Then stop changing nicks every other day, you pervo!

Pfdj soldier, and insult the leaders of the pfdj. :roll:

Go figure!

You don't bust a cap on no one either, you piece of garbage.

If you don't know about Afwerki's response then you obviously don't know about Elvis one way or the other, either. Yet, you called me a liar without verifying.

The crime against Eritreans, you call it "crap"!

Go figure!

Teaching these people what their leaders did to us, is not seeking an apology. Besides, absent minded here is not the only one who thinks this way.

I'm NOT for an indefinite conscription, neither is any Eritrean I know; the leaders included. Stop regurgitating, CNN & al Jazeera.

I left Eritrea at the end of the 1980's, returned in 1993 but haven't been there since. That's why, I'm not conscripted.


But, this is not about me!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163226&p=823407#p823246
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Aug 2018, 20:24

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17062
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Sep 2019, 18:30

Asswash the coon, talking to pastlast the pervert: :lol:


Awash wrote:
21 Sep 2019, 18:09
You're doing a good job exposing the Zombie.
Keep it up.
pfdj_soldier wrote:
21 Sep 2019, 17:15
READ what this HYPOCRIT CONSCRIPTION Supporting Idiot said in two Different THreads:

1. He is against Indefinite Conscription
2. He INTENTIONALLY Avoided Indefinite Conscription by NOT Returning to Eritrea in 1994
3. He left (BETRAYED) his younger Brother in Eritrea in 1994 that his Younger Brother Got Conscripted and was Martyred in the Badme War of which ZmsSELFISHSellout Left to Avoid suffering personally

4. He is a coward
5. He is selfish (by his own admission)
6. He has no Loyalty to Eritreans including his own family!

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 17:54
Then stop changing nicks every other day, you pervo!

Pfdj soldier, and insult the leaders of the pfdj. :roll:

Go figure!

You don't bust a cap on no one either, you piece of garbage.

If you don't know about Afwerki's response then you obviously don't know about Elvis one way or the other, either. Yet, you called me a liar without verifying.

The crime against Eritreans, you call it "crap"!

Go figure!

Teaching these people what their leaders did to us, is not seeking an apology. Besides, absent minded here is not the only one who thinks this way.

I'm NOT for an indefinite conscription, neither is any Eritrean I know; the leaders included. Stop regurgitating, CNN & al Jazeera.

I left Eritrea at the end of the 1980's, returned in 1993 but haven't been there since. That's why, I'm not conscripted.


But, this is not about me!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163226&p=823407#p823246
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Aug 2018, 20:24

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17062
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Oct 2019, 18:39

This biiatch is gonna end up writing a book, about me. :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26763
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Awash » 21 Oct 2019, 02:19

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: No need for a book. A picture is worth a thousand words. :mrgreen:

pastlast
Member
Posts: 1254
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by pastlast » 21 Oct 2019, 02:26

Have you visited your Martyr'd Family members grave in Eritrea?
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Oct 2019, 18:39
This biiatch is gonna end up writing a book, about me. :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17062
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Oct 2019, 02:27

Uncle Sam, is uncle Tom's massa. Which is you & everybody in this forum knows that for a fact. I don't need to say anything.

As for war, peace has reigned in Eritrea. Those who wish it war, can go fück their grandmother.
Awash wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:19
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: No need for a book. A picture is worth a thousand words. :mrgreen:

pastlast
Member
Posts: 1254
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by pastlast » 21 Oct 2019, 02:28

Have you visited your Martyr'd Family members grave in Eritrea?
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Oct 2019, 18:39
This biiatch is gonna end up writing a book, about me. :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17062
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Oct 2019, 02:35

I know, I'll peee on ur grave some day.
pastlast wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:28
Have you visited your Martyr'd Family members grave in Eritrea?
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Oct 2019, 18:39
This biiatch is gonna end up writing a book, about me. :lol:

pastlast
Member
Posts: 1254
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by pastlast » 21 Oct 2019, 02:38

I'm not your family member. Apparently you forgot about your Martyred Family Member, did you Forget him already to continue being a cond dom for PIA? I know you will LIE for PIA but are you Human Enough to Visit your Martyr'd Family member's grave in Eritrea? Why have you not gone to Eritrea where you constantly post about here? Real people want to understand why you are such a hypocrite of the stupidest kind?
Zmeselo wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:35
I know, I'll peee on ur grave some day.
pastlast wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:28
Have you visited your Martyr'd Family members grave in Eritrea?
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Oct 2019, 18:39
This biiatch is gonna end up writing a book, about me. :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17062
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Oct 2019, 02:45

Infact weyane boy, I'll visit your grave the day I have diarrhea.
pastlast wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:38
I'm not your family member. Apparently you forgot about your Martyred Family Member, did you Forget him already to continue being a cond dom for PIA? I know you will LIE for PIA but are you Human Enough to Visit your Martyr'd Family member's grave in Eritrea? Why have you not gone to Eritrea where you constantly post about here? Real people want to understand why you are such a hypocrite of the stupidest kind?
Zmeselo wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:35
I know, I'll peee on ur grave some day.
pastlast wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:28
Have you visited your Martyr'd Family members grave in Eritrea?
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Oct 2019, 18:39
This biiatch is gonna end up writing a book, about me. :lol:

pastlast
Member
Posts: 1254
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by pastlast » 21 Oct 2019, 02:49

Sure thing you'll have diarrhea when I meet you at 3 AM in your bedroom with a Flame thrower aimed at you with your 'concerned ones' crying me not to Flame Roast your punk arse! Nah that won't stop me I'll make sure your Black arse is Marshmallow-Toast!! Crispy Clown of pfdj!
Zmeselo wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:45
Infact weyane boy, I'll visit your grave the day I have diarrhea.
pastlast wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:38
I'm not your family member. Apparently you forgot about your Martyred Family Member, did you Forget him already to continue being a cond dom for PIA? I know you will LIE for PIA but are you Human Enough to Visit your Martyr'd Family member's grave in Eritrea? Why have you not gone to Eritrea where you constantly post about here? Real people want to understand why you are such a hypocrite of the stupidest kind?
Zmeselo wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:35
I know, I'll peee on ur grave some day.
pastlast wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:28
Have you visited your Martyr'd Family members grave in Eritrea?
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Oct 2019, 18:39
This biiatch is gonna end up writing a book, about me. :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17062
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zmssellout INTENTIONALLY avoided National Service but Left His Younger Brother to Get Martyred in Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Oct 2019, 04:40


pastlast wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:49
Sure thing you'll have diarrhea when I meet you at 3 AM in your bedroom with a Flame thrower aimed at you with your 'concerned ones' crying me not to Flame Roast your punk arse! Nah that won't stop me I'll make sure your Black arse is Marshmallow-Toast!! Crispy Clown of pfdj!
Zmeselo wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:45
Infact weyane boy, I'll visit your grave the day I have diarrhea.
pastlast wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:38
I'm not your family member. Apparently you forgot about your Martyred Family Member, did you Forget him already to continue being a cond dom for PIA? I know you will LIE for PIA but are you Human Enough to Visit your Martyr'd Family member's grave in Eritrea? Why have you not gone to Eritrea where you constantly post about here? Real people want to understand why you are such a hypocrite of the stupidest kind?
Zmeselo wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:35
I know, I'll peee on ur grave some day.
pastlast wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 02:28
Have you visited your Martyr'd Family members grave in Eritrea?
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Oct 2019, 18:39
This biiatch is gonna end up writing a book, about me. :lol:

Post Reply