Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
simbe11

Re: We Will Be Forever Loving Haile Selassie!

Post by simbe11 » 20 Sep 2019, 11:29

We defend his legacy from outsiders attack. But between ourselves, he is an evil [deleted].
I never regard him a great leader of Ethiopia, albeit he is more to Africa than his own people.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 20 Sep 2019, 11:52

"Chocoroch Kortami", haha

Ethiopianship is not granted by you. No one could take my I.D.
F.Y.I I love Ethiopia and Ethiopians and hated those who hate them. The leaders of Ethiopia are not immune either. Because most of them were evil for the country and the people.

present wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 11:45
Ascari,
This is not for you. Of course you hate him.
You hate anything Ethiopian :lol:

simbe11 wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 11:29
We defend his legacy from outsiders attack. But between ourselves, he is an evil [deleted].
I never regard him a great leader of Ethiopia, albeit he is more to Africa than his own people.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 20 Sep 2019, 20:19

Present wedi qosal, abaq, megal, chenawi mitra agame hoe, simba is a filthy agame aka tigrawai like you. He actually admitted to it just the other day.
So just like us the Eritrens the agames aka tegarus including your brother simba knows that the cob web footed, ugly, midget sellassie was as evil as they come concerning Eritreans and the agames.
But you coward, deceitful agame trying to cover your nasty agaminet you are praising that mother f**ker sellassie acting as Ethiopian at the cost of the damaged he caused to your agame tribes.
I can understand if any genuine Ethiopian praised the a*ss wipe sellassie. They should. He was their leader no matter how many churches and mosques with worshipping innocent Eritreans inside, he burned and run over their bodies with his tanks.
He is the cause of all the miseries we Eritreans faced.
Had he not step his ugly feet in Eritrea, we wouldn't know who is mengistu or woyane. Yes Etitrea at that time was the most developed and industrial country in Africa. So figure it our where we could have been now, had that a*ss hole didn't encroach in our country.
Yes believe it or not Asmara was more beautiful in the 70s and 80s than all the Arab capital cities.
Asmara was the holidays excursions destination for the then backwards Arabs including Saudi, Kuwait, Emirates and the rest of them. In the 70s and 80s all the out of this world Arab cities we are seeing were just desert.
So, some people's hero is always other people's villain.
Again, don't freaking tell me that I am showing my hate towards the ethiopians now.
My focus is towards the leadership and their policies concerning Eritrea.
You see and hear us saying that we hate your filthy agames aka tegarus. But you never accuse us of it but instead you lie by saying we hate the ethiopians.
It is getting boring and come up as your agame self and defend your agaminet.
There is no Eritrean in tplf leadership. If there are go ahead and shoot them. After all you hate Eritreans.
But such attitude is a mask to defend woyane.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Sep 2019, 21:22

ውድ ዲጂታል ወያኔ ዎንድሜ ፕረዘንት፡ Present
አንቴ ሙን ነካህ፧ አባቴ ይሙት ባለጌ ሰው ነህ። ኡንዴት የትግራይ ልጅ፡ በዚያም የአድዋ፡ ኃይለ ሥላሤን ያሞግሳል?? ኡንዴት ነው ነገሩ?? ሎኛ ዲጂታል ወያኔ ባለደረቦችህ ሞጥፎ ሥም ኡያሰጠኸን ነው። ዩ አር ኤ ዲስግሬስ ቱ ዮር ትግራይ ረይስ። የትግራይ ጡት ነካሽ። ፍራሽ አዳሽ ነህ።

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 25 Sep 2019, 12:22

Cigar wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 20:19
Present wedi qosal, abaq, megal, chenawi mitra agame hoe, simba is a filthy agame aka tigrawai like you. He actually admitted to it just the other day.
If you think calling me Agame is belittling me you are wrong. I will tell you that again proud to be called Agame and respect the Agame people.
I can understand if any genuine Ethiopian praised the a*ss wipe sellassie. They should. He was their leader no matter
As Ethiopian HaileSilasse is not a saint for all the people. He was an evil for his own people. (የቤት ቀጋ የደጅ አልጋ)
Yes believe it or not Asmara was more beautiful in the 70s and 80s than all the Arab capital cities.
Asmara was the holidays excursions destination for the then backwards Arabs including Saudi, Kuwait, Emirates and the rest of them. In the 70s and 80s all the out of this world Arab cities we are seeing were just desert.
Arabs coming to Asmara for holiday
You can still liiiick Arab boots. The only difference is you have got to take a dinghy ride to go to Saudi.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 25 Sep 2019, 16:24

Mr. Haile Selassie Mekonnen was a common criminal, a cheat.
He betrayed Ethiopia during the war and fled to Britain.
He hanged many patriots who fought against Italy, one of them was Belay Zeleqe from Gojamme.
He hanged Mengistu Neway and killed Girmame Neway.
Haile Selassie straved the beutiful people of Wollo (semetic people) by purposely grabbing thier land and starving them to death because of famine
He kept Eritrea in the hands of banda ascari. The name Eritrea should have been changed to Bahre Medir or something similar.
He should have divided Eritrea into 3 districs. One to be united with Tigray, the other to be part of wollo and and another to be part of Gondar. Haile Selassie was a failure and a cruel inhuman cheat.
Haile Selassie kiled Menelik's son, Lij Eyasu and Zewditu was also poisoned by Haile Selassie
Haile Selassie was a devil and a parasite of our country.
I wished he was hunged in public together with his family members like they did it in Russia or France.

He was killed by Mengistu Haile Mariam and burried i a toilet pit.
Menelik was better but also a criminal and a traitor.
Unfortunately Ethiopia had bad leaders