Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tazabi-1

UAE Air and Naval base in Assab area to be expanded

Post by Tazabi-1 » 19 Sep 2019, 14:28

The existing UAE air and naval base in Assab area- Eritrea will be expanded to accommodate SAUDI and EGYPTIAN air and naval forces. The need for expansion arises from the current escalation of the gulf and red sea area. US naval forces are also believed to use the facilities as deem necessary.
Eritrea govt. has condemned the recent drone attack on Saudi refineries in strongest terms. Eritrean navy is also receiving intense training from Egyptian naval forces to bring Eritrean navy up to standard of other participating nations in the alliance.
on civilian front, a master plan to build new Assab terminal has also been finalized and it is believed that it will open job opportunity for more than 20,000 Eritreans and other job seekers from Ethiopia and horn region. The expansion plan will also include the deep water port of Massawa and once the expansion projects are finalized, Eritrean ports will serve-Ethiopia, South Sudan, Rwanda and Central Congo. An ambitious program connecting Eritrea with those aforementioned nations via rail road and highways is on works and UAE will fully finance the projects.
This will further enhance Eritrea's strategic importance in the region.

justo

Re: UAE Air and Naval base in Assab area to be expanded

Post by justo » 19 Sep 2019, 14:42

Tazabi-1 wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 14:28
on civilian front, a master plan to build new Assab terminal has also been finalized and it is believed that it will open job opportunity for more than 20,000 Eritreans and other job seekers from Ethiopia and horn region.
Can we go slow on this

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 19 Sep 2019, 14:48

Whatever arrangements are made to have manual workers from Ethiopia, No agames should ever be allowed into Eritrea.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 19 Sep 2019, 14:48

Yes slow down on hiring foreign nationals untill we make sure our own people are fully emplyed first.
If we need man power then after and the peace initiative holds with Ethiopia, yes I agree they should be the beneficiaries of the job openings.
No tigrawai/ti should put their ugly feet in Eritrea even to beg or shoe shine.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 Sep 2019, 15:05

Tazabi-1 wrote:
The existing UAE air and naval base in Assab area- Eritrea will be expanded to accommodate SAUDI and EGYPTIAN air and naval forces. The need for expansion arises from the current escalation of the gulf and red sea area. US naval forces are also believed to use the facilities as deem necessary.
Eritrea govt. has condemned the recent drone attack on Saudi refineries in strongest terms. Eritrean navy is also receiving intense training from Egyptian naval forces to bring Eritrean navy up to standard of other participating nations in the alliance.
on civilian front, a master plan to build new Assab terminal has also been finalized and it is believed that it will open job opportunity for more than 20,000 Eritreans and other job seekers from Ethiopia and horn region. The expansion plan will also include the deep water port of Massawa and once the expansion projects are finalized, Eritrean ports will serve-Ethiopia, South Sudan, Rwanda and Central Congo. An ambitious program connecting Eritrea with those aforementioned nations via rail road and highways is on works and UAE will fully finance the projects.
Haha,

Even somaliland and djibouti distanced themselves from the UAE.

Ask yourself why.

The UAE have lost their cynical plot in yemen (they have already started withdrawing with their tails behind their ... ) ln libya, their frankenstein general haftar is losing ground and in sudan their janjeweed general hamidti is not mighty any more. Hence in our area the sole country which seems to be willing to be a base for the UAE is eritrea and which is ruled by a mafia regime.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Sep 2019, 15:23

Shrtamu እያረሩ መሳቅም ለመዳችሁ .. ዴግግ ብለናል:
We do not expect any better comment from loser jihadist like you. You sound angry and it is understandable.

As far as I know the terrorist called tplfists are the loser of the century. Nothing to show of expect chased like a b!tch to Albergo Axum their tails between their skinny........)

I am just sayin

kerenite wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 15:05
Tazabi-1 wrote:
Haha,

Even somaliland and djibouti distanced themselves from the UAE.

Ask yourself why.

The UAE have lost their cynical plot in yemen (they have already started withdrawing with their tails behind their ... ) ln libya, their frankenstein general haftar is losing ground and in sudan their janjeweed general hamidti is not mighty any more. Hence in our area the sole country which seems to be willing to be a base for the UAE is eritrea and which is ruled by a mafia regime.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Sep 2019, 17:32

once meles said "don't count your chickens before they hatch"

this Eritrean amazed me .. once king Isaias Afwerki said we Ethiopian and Eritrea will work as partner Ethiopia will send us raw cotton and we will process it and send them back sweater ... mind u Eritrea have primitive factory that Italy left u and u think Ethiopia is backward u can use our cotton and send us finished goods ....

had Isaias Afwerki said We import cotton and Ethiopia use our port would have been more appropriate but this down playing blow up in his face the whole Ethiopia got mad as hell,

now this primitive Eritreans think they will hire Ethiopian to work on the port because UAE have promised them pipe dream project.. even if that is the case why not only said we will give Ethiopian work permit and leave it as that ..this means the Ethiopian can work at any level but u choice for them unskilled worker post that is left over from Eritrean..

to double down u said u will not welcome the Golden .. i think if Ethiopian accept this deal that discriminate against golden then i will not blame u...

just loooooooooooooooooooook this map do u see u r sharing border with Amhara and Eritrea . no u share border with Golden and Afar ... Afar is out of the question because there is nor road that connect Eritrea with Amhara even if they do the heat will be costly and the length would be to long.. hence the Amhar must access Ertirean market thru Golden for example if Amhara want to sale teff to Eritrean how in hell they going to ship it if they didnot cross Golden ... if they use Afar it would be cooked by the time it reach Assmara...

trust me Meles said "for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction"

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 19 Sep 2019, 18:15

Tazabi1 lootiew ho'moshenay, they should expand Aseb into your booshtiew Hamasenay anu'zz. Stay out of our Agazian Aseb, ata wedikelbi, terewaee Hamasenay.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 03 Aug 2020, 14:57

Wey gud

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 03 Aug 2020, 15:15

Tazabi,

Any constructive development that helps the Eritrean people is good. I am for it. What we need is time line. Show me the money. :lol: :lol: :lol:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 03 Aug 2020, 15:22

Read how Eritrea made the illiterate agame pay her half a billion dollars a year!! IQ Matters! :lol:

As many of you already know by now, the port of Djibouti is leased to the UAE for the next 30 years. A UAE company called DP World manages the port and collects all fees associated with the use of Djibouti's port services. The family that rules Djibouti gets $46 million dollars a year from the UAE in royalty fees. Not a bad amount for the lazy, illiterate bums. But across the border there are others who are far more illiterate with an IQ equivalent to that of chimpanzees.

Every year, the Tigray regime in Ethiopia was obligated to pay up to $1 Billion Dollars to use Djibouti's port services, and the payment was made directly to the UAE. This means that almost all of the $1 Billion Dollars the beggar Tigray mercenary regime received in annual aid from donor countries, was spent on port fees.

Wait, it gets worse!

The oil rich UAE, in an effort to safeguard its oil routes along the Red Sea, has reached an agreement with Eritrea to park its naval and air force fleet at the Assab Port in exchange for Half a Billion Dollars a year. (Note: Parking fees, not lease) What this means is that, the UAE received $1 Billion Dollars a year from the Tigray regime and gave Half of that money to Eritrea for hosting its fleet, or in parking fees. In other words, what this means is that, the Tigray regime was indirectly paying Half a Billion Dollars a year to Eritrea without setting foot on the port of Assab. Eritrea is super smart!
:P :P :P

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 03 Aug 2020, 16:58

The lenny face.

Stop spreading lies, the port of Djibouti is NOT leased to the UAE for the next 30 years, It's in Djiboutian hands, And no, the UAE has no air and naval base in Assab, It has small detention facility for Yemenis, nothing else.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 03 Aug 2020, 17:53

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
03 Aug 2020, 16:58
The lenny face.

Stop spreading lies, the port of Djibouti is NOT leased to the UAE for the next 30 years, It's in Djiboutian hands, And no, the UAE has no air and naval base in Assab, It has small detention facility for Yemenis, nothing else.
Agame eden,

Why is Djibouti's navy killing your Tegaru refugees? Don't your agame lives matter?
:roll:
Birhan Tesfay, 27, left Tigray hoping to find work in Saudi Arabia, but turned back as the pandemic spread. He said he paid smugglers $300 to cross the Red Sea from Yemen to Djibouti in the middle of the night on June 5.

“We were shot at by Djibouti’s navy on our way back,” he said in a telephone interview from a quarantine center. “One migrant died while the smugglers attempted to escape.”

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 03 Aug 2020, 18:45

Tazabi-1 wrote:

Tazabi-1

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 04 Aug 2020, 04:04

ኧረ ባባጃሌው! የቱን እንተርት ይሆን?

“ላም አለኝ በሰማይ፣ ወተቷንም አላይ!”
ወይስ

“ላም አለይ በሰማይ፣ ሊያልቧት ነው መሰለይ!” :mrgreen:
ወይስ

“ላም አለኝ በሰማይ፣ ህዝቤን ከእርዛት ገላጋይ!”
ወይስ

“ላም አለኝ በሰማይ፣ በወተቷ ጉዳይ፣ ህዝቤ እስቲ ይወያይ፣”
ወይስ

“ላም አለኝ በሰማይ፣ የባድሜዋን(የዲንበሩን) ጉዳይ፣ በሉ አታረሳሱይ!” ዛድያሳ!!!
:mrgreen:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Aug 2020, 04:32

Wey GUD so many scorpian Agames in one thread

For every 1 Amhara politician there is 5 more Eritrean politicians and 100 Tigray politicians and 1000 more oromo politicians

Btw @tigrayanash

Amhara borders Sudan Qwara Metemma Armachiho is the border it’s Fano land where we will teach you how to k!ll Your ahadawi Tigrinyan Scorpions Burglars who lust to steal our borders and provinces which will never happend we are fighters we fought enough Weyanes and are used to it we we also in Sudan Welkait and Alamata

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 04 Aug 2020, 14:54

Meleket wrote:
04 Aug 2020, 04:04
ኧረ ባባጃሌው! የቱን እንተርት ይሆን?

ወይስ

ወይስ

ወይስ

ወይስ

Meleket,

Just a minor correction if you allow. Because I master the amharic language . Lol

Since you are linguist , let me share this story with you.

When I sat for the ESLCE (matriculation) to join addis university, amharic language was compulsory and I failed big time and was rewarded with bold F aka failed.

I do recall, the only Qine which I memorized then was as follows:

Bebabur teguzo mindinew Qiliwitu.. gibtsoch le abesha deg sew laysetu.

The sem here is deg sew and the werQ is degisew laysetu lol.

This Qine was in the ESLCE but to my dismay it was annotated as an example. :twisted:

However yours truly didn't give up, I did have good records on the other subjects and a year later, I sat for the ESLCE and I got grade D in amharic Hence I landed at SIDIST KILO ARTS COLLEGE and the rest is history.

Just a minor correction, hey, I master the amharic language lol.

In amharic lam (cow) is a female, hence we say ALLECHIGN instead of ALEGN.

Just a harmless minor correction.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 06 Aug 2020, 08:18

kerenite wrote:
04 Aug 2020, 14:54
Meleket wrote:
04 Aug 2020, 04:04
ኧረ ባባጃሌው! የቱን እንተርት ይሆን?

ወይስ

ወይስ

ወይስ

ወይስ

Meleket,

Just a minor correction if you allow. Because I master the amharic language . Lol

Since you are linguist , let me share this story with you.

When I sat for the ESLCE (matriculation) to join addis university, amharic language was compulsory and I failed big time and was rewarded with bold F aka failed.

I do recall, the only Qine which I memorized then was as follows:

Bebabur teguzo mindinew Qiliwitu.. gibtsoch le abesha deg sew laysetu.

The sem here is deg sew and the werQ is degisew laysetu lol.

This Qine was in the ESLCE but to my dismay it was annotated as an example. :twisted:

However yours truly didn't give up, I did have good records on the other subjects and a year later, I sat for the ESLCE and I got grade D in amharic Hence I landed at SIDIST KILO ARTS COLLEGE and the rest is history.

Just a minor correction, hey, I master the amharic language lol.

In amharic lam (cow) is a female, hence we say ALLECHIGN instead of ALEGN.

Just a harmless minor correction.
ክቡር ወዳጄ kerenite እጅግ አስተዋይ ሰው ነህ! ያ ቋንቋ ሲያስተምሩን የሚጠቃቅሱት “ቀኝመር” ነው “ግራመር” የሚባለውን የስዋስው ህግ እያጤንን ተረቱን ስንመለከተው እውነትም ያልከው ትክክል ይመስላል። ስለ “ወተቷ” እያወራን “ላም አለኝ” ከማለት ይልቅ “ላም አለችኝ” መባል ነበረበት ብለን መሞገት እንችል ይሆናል። ነገር ግን የቋንቋውና የ6ኪሎው ዩኒቨርስቲ ባለቤቶች ጦቢያዎች ተጥንት ጀምረው እስተ አሁንም ድረስ የሚሉት “ላም አለኝ በሰማይ ወተቷንም አላይ” ነው። እንደምታውቀው መቸም አንዳንዴ ተግራመሩ ወጣ ብሎ ወደ ቀኝመሩ ያጋደለ ጥሑፍና ተረት የት ይጠፋና! :mrgreen:

አንተ በትክክል ባቀረብከው በ'ግራመሩ' ወይም በስዋስው ህግ የተመሩ ላሟን ከተመለከቱ ተረቶች ውስጥ እነዚህ ለአብነት ሊጠቀሱ ይችላሉ

ላም የዋለችበትን ትመስላለች፣

ላም ነጂዋን እንጂ ጌታዋን አታውቅም፣

ላም እሳት ወለደች እንዳትልሰው ፈጃት፡ እንዳትተወው ልጅ ሆነባት፣ ወዘተ

መቸም ይህን የጎረቤቶቻችንን ቋንቋ ተነቅኔው ካንተ ተወዳጄ በተሻለ ሁኔታ አልችለውም፡ ስለሆነም አንተን ተመሰሉ ወንድሞቸና ወዳጆቼ በየቀኑ እየተማርኩና እየታረምኩ ባለኝ ላይ አክልበታለሁኝ!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 07 Aug 2020, 01:38

ላም አለችኝ በሰማይ ወተቷንም አላይ”

በሳቅ ገደላቹህን ። አለችኝ የሚባለው በጣም ትንሽ ለሆነ ። ወይም በጣም አላቂ ለሆነ ነገር ነው።

ለምሳሌ ለአንድ ቀን የሚበቃ እንጀራ ካለህ ። ጥቂት እንጅራ አለችኝ ትላለህ። አንዴ ጎረስ ካረግሀት እንደምታልቅ ግን እንጀራ በአሁን ስዓት እንዳለህ ያሳያል።

ለምሳሌ አስር ብር አለችኝ።

ግን ሚሊዬን ብር አለችኝ አትልም ፋራ ገገማ ካልሆንክ በስተቀር ። አስር ብሩ ምንም እንደማትበቃህና ተጨማሪ ገንዘብ እንደሚያስፈልግህ ይጦቅማል።

ስለዚህ ላም አለኝ በስማይ ወተቱዋንም አላይ ማለት ። ወተቱዋ ቅዝት ነው። ለማት ነው።

ለምሳሌ ኤርትራኖች በየግዜው በዚህ በኩል ቤንዚን ቀዶ ውጣ ። በዛ በኩል ወርቅ ፈንቅሎ ወጣ። ይገርማል ይደርንቃል አንድ ሺህ ግድቦች ስራን ። ቼክ ዳም ስራን ለማለት ነው ትንሽ ኩሬ ይዘው ለመመፃደቅ ባቡራችንን ወደባችንን ጠገን ይሉሀል ያው ሮታሜ ወደብ ነው ያው ሮታሜ ባቡር ነው በከስል የሚስራ ባቡር በአለም ላይ ያለው ኤርትራ አገር ውስጥ ብቻ ነው ። ባይሆን ፊልም ቢስሩበት ያዋጣቸዋል ። በአጠቃላይ ኤርትራኖች የወደቀች አገር ናት ። ምንም ተስፋ የሌላት ግን አስር ክንድ ምላስ ያላት አገር ። አሁንም አልሞትኩም አለሁ ተታጋይ ናቸው ይፍጨረጨራሉ።

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Aug 2020, 02:17

kerenite wrote:
04 Aug 2020, 14:54
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Amharic was my nemesis too. I was lucky because I had just finished grade 9 when Eritrea was liberated.

The rest as they is history. I took 5 subjects in matriculation and Amharic was not one of them.

ኣየ ዕድልካ ባዕልኻ ምውሳን ክጥዕም! ወዲ ከረን ጻዕዳ፡ ኣብ ፋልማይ ምርጫ ሪፖብሊክ ኤርትራ የራኽበና እምበር በዓል ኣያሲ ዒቅ ክሳብ ዝብለና ኣሰልቺዮምና እዮም ዘለዉ።

8) 8) 8)