Thomas H

Shocking: Bekele Gerba says " Fucck you Amharas"

Post by Thomas H » 18 Sep 2019, 23:02

Please wait, video is loading...

TGAA
Member+

Re: Shocking: Bekele Gerba says " Fucck you Amharas"

Post by TGAA » 18 Sep 2019, 23:25

This may be the most cultured speech Bekele Geraba has given for a while.I have no idea what happen to your nostril but what he has said in your criminals cage mekele still stenches up to seven havens -- he has improved --give this dud a break

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 19 Sep 2019, 00:24

Ilmaknun Aka Tgaa-tam adgi,
Gena Egrun tisalemaleh, we know how ShelemiTmaT Amharay like you puts his tail behind his short legs and acts as if reborn and different person when he senses defeat, no wonder you are downplaying what Obo Bekele is saying and trying to make us believe you are not burning with Anger towards Oromos deep inside. You will do nothing even Ejolies pee in your Amharay mouth. We know you, enant Badoguregnoch, Timkiht bicha enji Lela minim neger atawqum.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 19 Sep 2019, 01:03

you are suffering from brain dai--- ya -- so let me help you as humanly possible. Cook potful of rice and eat it with an empty stomach I hope it will somehow have a placebo effect on you. you see-- I am kind of nice, bro. You might not believe me but let me derail this into your skull, being an Oromo is not as foreign to me as it to you. I know it close up. But for me, humanity comes first, then being justice, and if you are concocting a made-up story to hurt other people, count me as your deadly enemy. Are you feeling better? concerned I am.