Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

For those who sent me private message asking me to post G15 story in amharic

Post by eden » 18 Sep 2019, 20:16

Sorry I couldn't reply individually so here is amharic video giving you the background. Thank you for the interest. I have not seen this level of interest regarding Eritrea human right situation from Ethiopians. It had been very disappointing to say the least as I'm used to Ethiopians talk about getting the Sea and how they can use Eritrea rulers to come to power in Ethiopia.

So thank you for finally showing interest in seeing democracy, peace and justice for Eritrea people. It's huge shift from cheering for our dictators and to feeling the pain of our people.

Last edited by eden on 18 Sep 2019, 20:35, edited 2 times in total.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: For those who sent me private message asking me to post G15 story in amharic

Post by Kuasmeda » 18 Sep 2019, 20:27

Eden gual megal Mitra ugumish! The issue is beyond your capacity. You better do your business of Amenzra. You know how you TPLFiets think, you control Sudan and consider Sudan like your best ally, you Agames were displaying Sudanese flag and Al-Bashar's picture in your protest against Abiy After all that kissing ups, not only the man dismantled everything but taking command is something you TPLF thugs are having unlcer. You must be cursing the day you have decided to double cross the PIA. He is paying you back in excruciating manner :lol: :lol: RIP Dedebit Hatela!!!
eden wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 20:16
Sorry I couldn't reply individually so here is amharic video giving you the background. Thank you for the interest. I have not seen this level of interest regarding Eritrea human right situation from Ethiopians.

Follower

Re: For those who sent me private message asking me to post G15 story in amharic

Post by Follower » 18 Sep 2019, 20:30

:lol: :lol: :ኤዱ/ከረናይት ሹኮር atleast choose ur other nick names to convince us that you are Eritrean lol: :lol:

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 18 Sep 2019, 20:50

Brother Ato Adane,

I am sure no one sent you private message over G15. Of all the problems the Ethiopians have at the moment and out of all those people, they asked you about G15? Privately? How convenient! You thought they would be interested because it is in Amharic and react to it. As they say there is no secret in Mississippi. Ethiopians and Eritreans know everything done inside each others countries. In that regard you failed miserably. On youtube only 21 people reacted to the story, 90% of them have Tigrayan names. You better come up with a new trick next time than claiming to be an Eritrean.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2019, 21:02

ሓንጎል ኣጋመ ካብዚ ኣይሓልፍን'ዩ.... የአጋሜዎች አስተሳሰብ ከዚህ ኣያልፍም:: ውሽት ሲቀዱ ሓፍረት የሚባልሆነለከት የላቸውም :P

Neger enda agame

እዋይ ውርደት :lol:
eden wrote:
Sorry I couldn't reply individually so here is amharic video giving you the background. Thank you for the interest. I have not seen this level of interest regarding Eritrea human right situation from Ethiopians. It had been very disappointing to say the least as I'm used to Ethiopians talk about getting the Sea and how they can use Eritrea rulers to come to power in Ethiopia.

So thank you for finally showing interest in seeing democracy, peace and justice for Eritrea people. It's huge shift from cheering for our dictators and to feeling the pain of our people.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 18 Sep 2019, 22:59

Eden the sherm*utta agame, why do not you screen photo the messages the ethiopians sent you and post it.
If you do not, then every freaking crap you say here is fake and lie.
Aye nay agame neger says brother fed.
Why would ethiopians give a crap about traitor Eritreans?
And why is this old dead issue coming up again?
You know that Eritrea doesn't do things to please the USA, UN, AU or the ethiopians you deceitfully said asked you.
By now if they are not dead, soon they will, of old age and god's punishment for betraying Eritrea.
Why do not you go visit them in their cells and offer them your smelly wrinkled pu**y. By now, if they are alive they won't be choosy. After all you 'do care' about them.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 18 Sep 2019, 23:12

My Digital Weyane boss Eden and I together we received about 72 private messages from our Amhara fans, begging us to translate Tigrigna news about Eritrea into the Amharic language so they may share our joy and happiness reading bad staff about Eritreans.

It is really hard fighting Eritreans on this forum with one hand, and making Amharic language videos with the other hand. But we Digital Weyane are very good at multi tasking and we would go above and beyond to make our Amhara fans happy.

One Amhara person in particular said to us "We miss you Weyane. We miss your Weyanay democracy. If you ever come back to power we will give you 100% of our vote again!" His email touched our hearts. Eden and I cried together when we realized how much the Amhara people miss us. They are crazy about us Weyane. They love us to death.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 19 Sep 2019, 02:20

eden wrote:

Liar snake agame..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Sep 2019, 04:13

ኣየ ዓጋመ ትሕዝና ናይብሓቂ.
You and weizero Awetash are imposters of this forum and as such, NO one is eager to listen to imposters.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Sep 2019, 07:20

how this is bad news. mrs. Edan is fighting for justice . only evil minded people cant see, justic is denyed here.. Eritrea is one promisting nation today it is Singpoooor just because of one man... and the sad thing is blind supporter still support him blindly.. Ethiopia have no choice but to support the Assab Afar and other 7 ehtnic for their indepndent out of evil empire ..

evil blind supporter what mrs. edan fear is not because evil man is alive no no, she is worried if this evil man dead then the whole Eritrea will be another Sryia and TPLF ARMY will be paid in dollar to come and keep the peace.. she doesnt want to see that .. if u understoooood her.. that all .. forme i push forward b+u+tt+en to see what is cooking for Eritrea after ten years.2030