Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Oromo Needed Oromumma for Liberation and Now Using Ethiopiawinet for Leadership!

Post by OPFist » 18 Sep 2019, 16:46

Oromo Needed Oromumma for Liberation and Now Using Ethiopiawinet for Leadership!

The Oromo were struggling against the Abyssinian’s system of domination for the last more than a century. Now, that domination is over and the Oromo are leading the transformation of Abyssinian empire to Ethiopian union. But, our mindset is still with only liberating Oromia, not yet programmed towards leading Ethiopia. The mindset of liberating Oromia needs an emphasis of Oromo nationalism and denigeration of Abyssinians. In contrary, the mindset of leading Ethiopia requires an inclusive approach, which should stress common identity for all nations of the country. That common identity is being Ethiopian (Cushite). Even, the two Habesha nations (Amhara and Tegaru) should come back to their true identity of Cush, which they denied because of their religious affliation towards “Solomonism”. It is time for the Oromo to play a magnanimous politics as the victor and to be accomodative. It is surprising to observe Oromo activists still “struggling against Amhara assimilationists”! Who is now hindering Afaan Oromo from being federal working language? Amhara elites? Tegaru hegemonists? Neither of the two! Oromo ruling party, the ODP, is procrastinating the implementation for certain reason. Lack of good will? Leadership strategy? Only the ODP leaders and God know it! What we actually need now is leadership quality to bring the Oromo and other nations to their full freedom, equality and sovereignty. We needed Oromummaa for the sake of fighting for liberation of Oromia. Now, we have to use Ethiopiawinet for exercicing our leadership role in the whole Ethiopia.
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2019 ... -ethiopia/

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Oromo Needed Oromumma for Liberation and Now Using Ethiopiawinet for Leadership!

Post by AbebeB » 19 Sep 2019, 00:36

OPFist,
Two question that you may have to answer as specific as possible.
Let me assume Oromo nation will accept your proposal. But for what relative advantage is our mentality should be set to lead Ethiopia is preferable?, i.e.,

1. What do we gain as an Oromo by leading the empire over leading Oromia proper?
2. How do you see the long term future and its possible dynamics that might risk Oromo's leadership?

Note that this mixed (Amhara) people were fiercely fighting about national identity because they new that they have no defined pure line nation. Also, they can anticipate that Amharic will be extinct if they will not be able to enable existence of mixed population (by denying identity) to communicate in Amharic. Hence, they never sleep until they will reverse identity based co-existence. So why we risk our future by trying to integrate with non integral?

TGAA
Member+

Re: Oromo Needed Oromumma for Liberation and Now Using Ethiopiawinet for Leadership!

Post by TGAA » 19 Sep 2019, 01:36

impressive Abebe B, is Abebe Amharic-- well that is beside the point. Abebe you haven't taken my advice seriously - the dai----- ya seem to be lingering. I think OPFist suggestion is a little bit out of stape with your liking. whatever that seems likely to hold Ethiopia is, I guess, considered a threat in Aboi camp. you even tried to philosophized by posing a Socratic question " why we risk our future by trying to integrate with non interal. This is way beyond my pay grade -- so I have to chew and sleep over it -- I might decipher it, or I might not-- wish me luck bud. Hi don't forget about the rice, for your own good.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 19 Sep 2019, 15:44

AbebeB wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 00:36
OPFist,
Two question that you may have to answer as specific as possible.
Let me assume Oromo nation will accept your proposal. But for what relative advantage is our mentality should be set to lead Ethiopia is preferable?, i.e.,

1. What do we gain as an Oromo by leading the empire over leading Oromia proper?
2. How do you see the long term future and its possible dynamics that might risk Oromo's leadership?

Note that this mixed (Amhara) people were fiercely fighting about national identity because they new that they have no defined pure line nation. Also, they can anticipate that Amharic will be extinct if they will not be able to enable existence of mixed population (by denying identity) to communicate in Amharic. Hence, they never sleep until they will reverse identity based co-existence. So why we risk our future by trying to integrate with non integral?
OPFist,
If you wanna my affirmative comment, you should respond to my query.