Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
clear12

STAY TUNED VIDEO COME SOON!! አብይ የሸለመው መናፍቃኑ ነብይ ነኝ ባይ ዮናታን አክሊሉ ሲጠነቁል ተጋለጠ

Post by clear12 » 18 Sep 2019, 15:26

በቅርቡ በአብይ የተሸለመው መናፍቃኑ ነብይ ነኝ ባይ ዮናታን አክሊሉ ሲጠነቁል የሚያሳይ ቪዲዮ በቅርቡ እንለቃለን:: ቪዲዮውን ስለምናወጣ ይከታተሉ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFu85 ... subscriber

Last edited by clear12 on 19 Sep 2019, 01:44, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: STAY TUNED VIDEO COME SOON!! አብይ የሸለመው መናፍቃኑ ነብይ ነኝ ባይ ዮናታን አክሊሉ ሲጠነቁል

Post by Degnet » 19 Sep 2019, 02:32

clear12 wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 01:42
Eritrawian kefuwoch sewoch endaluachew hulachenm ke enersu yemenmarebet bezu melkam neger alachew,ye Amara sehtete degmo ezih lai new.See beyond.Bezu lela lelam ale,human and politics,we know what faults are done but there is no unity.Meche new Amara ena ye Tigray sewoch abren negerochen yemnakanaw yalezih ensesa mehonachen aykerem.Sletaneachen tekebere,ye muhuran denakurt,imagine all those here who call themselves Tigrians balegewoch

gazeta18

Re: STAY TUNED VIDEO COME SOON!! አብይ የሸለመው መናፍቃኑ ነብይ ነኝ ባይ ዮናታን አክሊሉ ሲጠነቁል ተጋለጠ

Post by gazeta18 » 19 Sep 2019, 04:55

መናፍቅ ደግነት የቀረበው ቪዲዮና ኤርትራውያኖች አማሮች ትግሬዎች ምን አገናኛቸው ይህ ሌባ ጠንቋይ መናፍቅን ነብዮችን ምንነት የሚያሳይ ቪዲዮ ነው ከምታወራው ጉዳይ ጋር አይገናኝም

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Sep 2019, 05:55

Degnet - When you recognize yourself first as a human being, the wall between you and them melts away. You see everyone as a fellow world citizen. If you’re loaded with tribal baggage, you’ll always draw a line in the sand identifying yourself as different from others. That’s why the major agenda of most tribalist is defending their tribe, not themselves. They make up stories to elevate their ethnic group above all others. That’s a bull crap. In reality, there is no good or bad tribe, there are only bad people and good people or bad groups of people and good groups of people.

If you recognize this fact, you’ll free yourself from mental imprisonments and all tribal cockroaches will go cuckoo, trying to pin you down to a certain tribe. Remember: I am a human being first!

Degnet wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 02:32

Eritrawian kefuwoch sewoch endaluachew hulachenm ke enersu yemenmarebet bezu melkam neger alachew,ye Amara sehtete degmo ezih lai new.See beyond.Bezu lela lelam ale,human and politics,we know what faults are done but there is no unity.Meche new Amara ena ye Tigray sewoch abren negerochen yemnakanaw yalezih ensesa mehonachen aykerem.Sletaneachen tekebere,ye muhuran denakurt,imagine all those here who call themselves Tigrians balegewoch

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Sep 2019, 07:13

Selam/ wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 05:55
Degnet -

If you recognize this fact, you’ll free yourself from mental imprisonments and all tribal cockroaches will go cuckoo, trying to pin you down to a certain tribe. Remember: I am a human being first!
it amuszed me one primitive try to advice another primitive u to be more primitive

this is like rose flower saying to all other flower we dont want diffrence we should all be rose or one flower which is rose that the rose implying by saying we should all be one flower ...

if there is no tribe then how in hell u communicate?

dont tell me Amhric that is tribe language
dont tell me oromo that also tribe langauge

there is no such thing as Ethiopian language all 84 language are Ethiopian langauge go head make my day deny this fact..

we will never aruge with u, all we do to you is kick u out of Ethiopia unity by froce.. we cant deal with u take ur trible Amharic and shove it.. we r not trible we r Ethiopians

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Sep 2019, 08:53

Woyane leech- That’s was a discussion between two roses and it doesn’t involve a thorn. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 07:13
Selam/ wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 05:55
Degnet -

it amuszed me one primitive try to advice another primitive u to be more primitive

this is like rose flower saying to all other flower we dont want diffrence we should all be rose or one flower which is rose that the rose implying by saying we should all be one flower ...

if there is no tribe then how in hell u communicate?

dont tell me Amhric that is tribe language
dont tell me oromo that also tribe langauge

there is no such thing as Ethiopian language all 84 language are Ethiopian langauge go head make my day deny this fact..

we will never aruge with u, all we do to you is kick u out of Ethiopia unity by froce.. we cant deal with u take ur trible Amharic and shove it.. we r not trible we r Ethiopians

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Sep 2019, 10:32

Selam/ wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 08:53
Woyane leech- That’s was a discussion between two roses and it doesn’t involve a thorn. KIFU!
DR. Satan,

do u know there are With over 150 species of roses and thousands of hybrids,

clear12

Post by clear12 » 19 Sep 2019, 12:52

Degnet wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 02:32
clear12 wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 01:42
@Degnet: This Has Nothing to Do with Politics !!! watch the channel again it's for the whole habesha. that is why we call it Habesha Cults information center!!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFu85 ... subscriber

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Sep 2019, 19:30

Woyane leech - How many of those roses did you pierce so far? White rose or red rose, a thorn is a thorn, always prickly. KIFU pr!ck!
Ethoash wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 10:32
Selam/ wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 08:53
DR. Satan,

do u know there are With over 150 species of roses and thousands of hybrids,