Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Zelku

Re: Must watch King reception in Axum: No wonder Issayas hate Tigray, he did not get that kind of reception in Axum???

Post by Zelku » 18 Sep 2019, 11:55

It’s amazing how much reverence you have to Isu. He’s on top of you thoughts and express your appreciations every chance you geT! Wendeta yilual ende Isu new enji!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Must watch King reception in Axum: No wonder Issayas hate Tigray, he did not get that kind of reception in Axum???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 Sep 2019, 12:38

Zelku wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 11:55
It’s amazing how much reverence you have to Isu. He’s on top of you thoughts and express your appreciations every chance you geT! Wendeta yilual ende Isu new enji!
Chika Angol, I do not mention the way you try to paint him but he is ours and doing exactly what King of Tsion and king of kings Yohannes and Raesi Alula were doing rule not to be ruled.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Sep 2019, 12:42

Har'i mengedi, why do you quote your own statements?

What a f@k'n weirdo.

Or, are they just voices you hear inside your head & not your own statements?

አብ ጭቃ ተቐቢርካ ድአ: ጋሕ በል እምበር::
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 12:38
Zelku wrote:
Chika Angol, I do not mention the way you try to paint him but he is ours and doing exactly what King of Tsion and king of kings Yohannes and Raesi Alula were doing rule not to be ruled.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 Sep 2019, 12:47

You are not even horse of Issayas but nai Adi Kala Elu, Siq Elka Set Elet Abilu Yigzaaka Ginay miefero???

Zmeselo wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 12:42
Har'i mengedi, why do you quote your own statements?

What a f@k'n weirdo.

Or, are they just voices you hear inside your head & not your own statements?

አብ ጭቃ ተቐቢርካ ድአ: ጋሕ በል እምበር::
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 12:38
Zelku wrote:

Zelku

Post by Zelku » 18 Sep 2019, 13:23

Stop Halafiw, I bet you have Isu’s picture in your bedroom. Stop hypocrisy and be open about it. Admire the Lion of Nakfa openly. It’s good for your health!