Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Norway to Deport PFDJ/HGDF members back to Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Sep 2019, 05:24

They will NOT be deported, to Eritrea.

GUARANTEED!

This Swine (or whatever his name is), is simply farting through his mouth.

Some 3rd country, maybe.

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 18 Sep 2019, 06:01

Zmeselo wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 05:24

GUARANTEED!

Some 3rd country, maybe.
So, Eritrea is not willing to accept them either? They are not welcome?? I thought their activities in the diaspora were appreciated by the Eritrean government at least. Where would these souls go to?

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 18 Sep 2019, 06:05

:mrgreen: Very good news. Thugs don't belong in democratic and civilized country like Norway.
pfdj_soldier wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 03:29

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Sep 2019, 06:20

Mahlana wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 06:01
Zmeselo wrote:

GUARANTEED!

Some 3rd country, maybe.
So, Eritrea is not willing to accept them either? They are not welcome?? I thought their activities in the diaspora were appreciated by the Eritrean government at least. Where would these souls go to?
Eritrea, is very much willing to accept them.

Infact, Eritrea didn't want them to leave in the 1st place. But, it's all up to them. Eritrea's policy is: OK only to- VOLUNTARY repatriation. Those police or whatever, who will accompany them to Eritrea, will be charged for trespassing.

What this guy is doing is identifying only those who attended PFDJ meetings, but what about those Tegaru who soughy asylum in the name of Eritreans. I don't expect those, to attend such meetings. They're according to the swine, not deportable.

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 18 Sep 2019, 07:09

Zmeselo wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 06:20
Mahlana wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

GUARANTEED!

Some 3rd country, maybe.

Infact, Eritrea didn't want them to leave in the 1st place. But, it's all up to them. Eritrea's policy is: OK only to- VOLUNTARY repatriation. Those police or whatever, who will accompany them to Eritrea, will be charged for trespassing.

What this guy is doing is identifying only those who attended PFDJ meetings, but what about those Tegaru who soughy asylum in the name of Eritreans. I don't expect those, to attend such meetings. They're according to the swine, not deportable.
You hating dead corpse son of b!tch!!! What is this sickening obsession of yours with Tegaru??? How many tegarus are there in Norway??? May be a hundred?? Probably all of them are scholarship students. How many Eritreans are there in Norway? Twenty two thousand fvcking refugees, sucking Norwegian public money as insects!!!!
Why are you talking just about the tegarus and not about the thousands of other Ethiopian tribes living in Norway and who, many of them, probably got asylum by claiming as Eritreans!!!

Dining and wining with the killer clique in Eritrea is the sole reason for deporting anyways, nothing else!!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Sep 2019, 07:46

Mahlana wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 07:09
Zmeselo wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 06:20
Mahlana wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

GUARANTEED!

Some 3rd country, maybe.

You hating dead corpse son of b!tch!!! What is this sickening obsession of yours with Tegaru??? How many tegarus are there in Norway??? May be a hundred?? Probably all of them are scholarship students. How many Eritreans are there in Norway? Twenty two thousand fvcking refugees,[ deleted ] Norwegian public money as insects!!!!
Why are you talking just about the tegarus and not about the thousands of other Ethiopian tribes living in Norway and who, many of them, probably got asylum by claiming as Eritreans!!!

Dining and wining with the killer clique in Eritrea is the sole reason for deporting anyways, nothing else!!
Shíthead, I'm talking about them because they lied.

Identity thief, motherhümper.

Yes, I hate you all- leaches. Hope you all die a painful death, like in the 1980's.

It's a curse, being your neighbours

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 18 Sep 2019, 09:02

You hating dead corpse son of b!tch!!! What is this sickening obsession of yours with Tegaru??? How many tegarus are there in Norway??? May be a hundred?? Probably all of them are scholarship students. How many Eritreans are there in Norway? Twenty two thousand fvcking refugees,[ deleted ] Norwegian public money as insects!!!!

ኣታ ጋዕጋዕ ዑጉም፡ ቆርባዕ ወዲ ለማኒት። ሓሳዳት ፍጥረት። ከም'ቲ ብጻይ Zmeselo ዝበለካ ፡ ምስ ሰረቕትን፡ ሓሰውትን፡ ተንኰለኛታትን፡ ዝኾነ ይኹን "ዝምድና" ሃልዩና ኣይፈልጥን፡ ኣይክህልወናን ከኣ እዩ ለኽባጥ ዋሒድ!
Last edited by Temt on 19 Sep 2019, 14:57, edited 2 times in total.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 18 Sep 2019, 12:14

Is zemeslo among those who will be deported? :wink:

Please make me happy, say YES? Why? Because It would be good news for ethios here while mereja ethio forumers will be relieved from reading his daily boring eritrea this eritrea that on daily basis spamming a website which ain't a wedi medhin website.

Does the dude have any clue that ethios don't give a hoot about his hgdef's mafia ruled country?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Sep 2019, 12:50

ቀራን አይጥ:

If they're boring then why do you keep on reading them, & even respond?

As for deportation, I told you once but will repeat it again; since you're comprehension- challenged:

NO ONE, WILL BE DEPORTED!

This swine guy is no policymaker, or anything. He seems to have some personal issues, with Eritreans. Maybe some eritrean, f@ckd his wife/girlfriend/daughter or something to that effect.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 18 Sep 2019, 13:27

Imagine being deported from the top quality of life nation to the bottom. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...Among the 149 countries surveyed in the index, the lowest quality of life was found in African nations South Sudan, Central African Republic, Chad, Eritrea, and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

These are the world’s top 25 countries according to the 2019 Deloitte Quality of Life Index:

1.Norway
2. Denmark
3. Switzerland...
https://news.expats.cz/weekly-czech-new ... 019-index/

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 Sep 2019, 11:35

Zmeselo wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 12:50
ቀራን አይጥ:

As for deportation, I told you once but will repeat it again; since you're comprehension- challenged:

This swine guy is no policymaker, or anything. He seems to have some personal issues, with Eritreans. Maybe some eritrean, f@ckd his wife/girlfriend/daughter or something to that effect.
Zombie laHas maAkor wedi tembien aka wedi medhin,

I didn't call you names and it was not needed from you to call me "ayit" anta sddi aregit gets ayit. :evil:

P.S. my response is always late in other words after stressful work-hours. Unlike you I have to earn my bread by sweating.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 19 Sep 2019, 11:38

How about you one foot in the grave? You are from Shire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kerenite wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 11:35
Zmeselo wrote:
ቀራን አይጥ:

I didn't call you names and it was not needed from you to call me "ayit" anta sddi aregit gets ayit. :evil:

P.S. my response is always late in other words after stressful work-hours.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Sep 2019, 11:59

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
ቀራን አይጥ:

P.S. my response is always late in other words after stressful work-hours. Unlike you I have to earn my bread by sweating.
Maybe it will be a lesson for you, to not engage me or talk about me behind my back as you did there, in future. I promise you, I won't.

Deal?

M'lhas meakor natatkum iyu. N'Ay aymlketn.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 19 Sep 2019, 12:59

I don't know about you, but I'm excited about the deportation proceedings of thugs from the top quality of life nation to the rock bottom. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...Among the 149 countries surveyed in the index, the lowest quality of life was found in African nations South Sudan, Central African Republic, Chad, Eritrea, and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

These are the world’s top 25 countries according to the 2019 Deloitte Quality of Life Index:

1.Norway
2. Denmark
3. Switzerland...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Sep 2019, 14:45

That's all subjective- like ones favorite music genre, cuisine, female beauty etc

I know the Good Book says:

Matthew 20:16 (KJV)
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Awash wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 12:59
I don't know about you, but I'm excited about the deportation proceedings of thugs from the top quality of life nation to the rock bottom. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1.Norway
2. Denmark
3. Switzerland...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Sep 2019, 14:55

Shirtam terrorist who openly support jihadist and ISIS here in this forum that currently reside in Australia advocating the well mannered and Christian Eritreans to deport from the Christian nation Norway is hilarious.

Shetamu.. it is a matter of time before your jihadist sympathizer arse caught in terrorizing action and locked inside cell.

As of those in Eritreans in Norway .. no one touch them. You know it... they know it.... we all know it.

I am just saying

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
ቀራን አይጥ:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 19 Sep 2019, 20:58

The Good Book is always right. It will happen after the trials and tribulations of the Savage Era of deqi medhin berad.
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 14:45
That's all subjective- like ones favorite music genre, cuisine, female beauty etc

I know the Good Book says:

Matthew 20:16 (KJV)
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Awash wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 12:59

1.Norway
2. Denmark
3. Switzerland...

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 20 Sep 2019, 12:37

Fed_Up wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 14:55
Shirtam terrorist who openly support jihadist and ISIS here in this forum that currently reside in Australia advocating the well mannered and Christian Eritreans to deport from the Christian nation Norway is hilarious.

Shetamu.. it is a matter of time before your jihadist sympathizer arse caught in terrorizing action and locked inside cell.

As of those in Eritreans in Norway .. no one touch them. You know it... they know it.... we all know it.

I am just saying

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
ቀራን አይጥ:

Wedaje brother fendadaw indet ameshehilign. Inye dehna negn antes?

Ahun yihewilih gena ke sra memtate naw. Yimegermih arif misa belahu malet gmash chicken cheresku iza begna sra restaurant. Ahun wede bet iyehedku naw irat sandwich beliche tadya wede alga naw. Yemigermih sileinQilf inye inde getah issu negn.
Min ale issu in one of his boring interviews? He said once I am in bed nothing wakes me up and I always have a silent sleep.
Man! Nihizbi diqas kaliu nsu kaa beT illu yiHadir diQasu tinas. BTW, yours truly is like him but an average joe.

Degmo,

Australia alkegn? Behiwete australia heje alawkm. Inye yeminorow central europe wist naw.

Yihenin neger kalku behwala, how do you say that in English is it having said this?

Now tinish serious lhon brother fendadaw,

Ina..well, I am lost here, you are confusing me. Just few days ago you were calling me a fake muslim aydelem? And today a jihadist, hence why? Any changes?

Brother fendadaw, one thing lachawitih, yes I am a jihadist. Jihadist in a sense God forbid not a taleban or an alQaEda or an ISIS apologist whom I detest and whom I always condemn here in this forum but a jihadist who wakes up every morning at 5.00 am to go to work, as such, what I am doing is called jihad (metar or mettatar or mitsAr or whatever, the term jihad has multiple meanings)

Gebah? Yehonk KIFU ! :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Sep 2019, 13:44

Shirtam,

You don’t need to blabber so much. You said it all in one sentence aside all the mambo jumbos. I rest my case!

Jihadist are fake Muslims. It is a fact! Let the authorities track your arse and deal with you ASAP. Hope God save the people of Australia and surrounding from sick hopeless, fake Muslim, die hard jihadist like you.

I am just sayin

kerenite wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 12:37
Fed_Up wrote:

I am just saying

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
ቀራን አይጥ:

Ahun yihewilih gena ke sra memtate naw. Yimegermih arif misa belahu malet gmash chicken cheresku iza begna sra restaurant. Ahun wede bet iyehedku naw irat sandwich beliche tadya wede alga naw. Yemigermih sileinQilf inye inde getah issu negn.
Min ale issu in one of his boring interviews? He said once I am in bed nothing wakes me up and I always have a silent sleep.
Man! Nihizbi diqas kaliu nsu kaa beT illu yiHadir diQasu tinas. BTW, yours truly is like him but an average joe.

Degmo,

Australia alkegn? Behiwete australia heje alawkm. Inye yeminorow central europe wist naw.

Yihenin neger kalku behwala, how do you say that in English is it having said this?

Ina..well, I am lost here, you are confusing me. Just few days ago you were calling me a fake muslim aydelem? And today a jihadist, hence why? Any changes?

Brother fendadaw, one thing lachawitih, yes I am a jihadist. Jihadist in a sense God forbid not a taleban or an alQaEda or an ISIS apologist whom I detest and whom I always condemn here in this forum but a jihadist who wakes up every morning at 5.00 am to go to work, as such, what I am doing is called jihad (metar or mettatar or mitsAr or whatever, the term jihad has multiple meanings)

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 20 Sep 2019, 14:33

Fed_Up wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 13:44
Shirtam,

You don’t need to blabber so much. You said it all in one sentence aside all the mambo jumbos. I rest my case!

Jihadist are fake Muslims. It is a fact! Let the authorities track your arse and deal with you ASAP. Hope God save the people of Australia and surrounding from sick hopeless, fake Muslim, die hard jihadist like you.

I am just sayin

kerenite wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 12:37
Fed_Up wrote:

I am just saying

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
ቀራን አይጥ:

Degmo,

Brorher fendadaw,

Tinish QezQaza yefernenj tella iyetetahu naw ke ager lijoch ina ke 10 deqiqa behwala wede bet ihedalehu. Tadya nege bedenb achawitalhalehu provided billiards game kaltechaweku ke frash adashoch BTW most of the of the frasha-adashoch are vacationing else where. Lol

KIFU! :lol: :lol: :lol