Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Re: OPINION: ሽፍንፍኑ ሲገለጥ!! የመስከረም አራቱ በታቦት እና መስቀል የታጀበዉ የአማራ ፖለቲካ። Old Constitution:"የንጉሠ-ነገሥቱ ብቸኛ ቤተክረስቲያን? እና ብቸኛ ቋንቋ?

Post by TGAA » 18 Sep 2019, 03:55

Poor Yabello arrarsa ,,,so sad to see you incapacitated with infrirority complex and Amaraphobia .I hear a drawing man
cry for help. Hope your twarklng gets noticed by woyans..they are shell shocked to be of any assistance to you. Twark baby twark ..anybadee.

Selam/

Re: OPINION: ሽፍንፍኑ ሲገለጥ!! የመስከረም አራቱ በታቦት እና መስቀል የታጀበዉ የአማራ ፖለቲካ። Old Constitution:"የንጉሠ-ነገሥቱ ብቸኛ ቤተክረስቲያን? እና ብቸኛ ቋንቋ?

Post by Selam/ » 18 Sep 2019, 06:33

My Arab puppy, Chilo Mader - Continue to wiggle your tiny woyane tail in Arabia & Oromia 24/7 but trust me, TPLF is a dead case, never to come again. KIFU!

yaballo wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 04:18
TGAA wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 03:55
Poor Yabello arrarsa ,,,so sad to see you incapacitated with infrirority complex and Amaraphobia .I hear a drawing man
cry for help. Hope your twarklng gets noticed by woyans..they are shell shocked to be of any assistance to you. Twark baby twark ..anybadee.
"ጉለሌ ፖስት. 9 hrs ·

ከምስራቅ እስከ ምዕራብ ፣ ከሰሜን እስከ ደቡብ ያለን እኛ ኢትዮጵያውያን የጡት ቆራጮች ፣ የነብሰ~በላ አውሬዎች ፣ የጨፍጫፊ አጼዎች ዘመን ተመልሶ እንዲመጣ በጭራሽ አንፈልግም።

ስለዚህ፤ ዲቃላው ዶ/ር አብይ አህመድ በጊዜ እርምህን አውጣ!!!

Southerners: say no to anything related to murderous habesha emperors in general & to that bloody shanqilla+bantu named Minilik in particular!"

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 18 Sep 2019, 11:35

Yabello,tsegye ararrsa, what you post on your Facebook,here in this forum,and your Brian child,Gullele post is the same hate filled vo,,,,it. It stinks . The Ethiopian people are much smarter than you give them credit for.The southern people hate you cause they know the human suffering you caused there . So don,t count on any other southern people, they know what oroms fantcs did to Hide people. Ethopia will become whole right before your eyes while you are in your Australia cave...but if you have balls came and join the OLF gangs.that to much to ask..you wuss.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Sep 2019, 17:47

Hmmmm... calm down, hater
mollamo wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 12:36
Galla are inferior like Tesgaye Ararsa. Ethiopian orthodox church is the strongest in the world and no one can break it.