Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Ethio/Eritrea boder stalemate is still precarious

Post by Degnet » 19 Sep 2019, 15:40

tekeba wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 15:00
EPRDF, thanx for your response, but you are politely dishonest. If Eritrea refused to vacate the land Woyane will run their mouth against eritrea and they will have excuse to invade the country and topple the government and replace with their puppet. The case is closed once and forever, it is a matter of time the ruling will be implemented. Time is on Eritrean side. You have signed and you have to honor. EPRDF I hope that is a way out for peace.
mes eti inside politics of Eritrea enteawadadirkayo this is very minor problem,ab Eritrea haqi entetekayidu TPLF kelte mealti aytsehun.Tigray needs real intelligent people.ayenay ke eyu zkelele,demarcation or to live with such people.Ezom denakur Tigray gena yegermu eyom.kab dej.Gebreslassie jemiru

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 19 Sep 2019, 18:41

tekeba wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 15:00
EPRDF, thanx for your response, but you are politely dishonest. If Eritrea refused to vacate the land Woyane will run their mouth against eritrea and they will have excuse to invade the country and topple the government and replace with their puppet.
What are you talking about? You are still dwelling in the past and talking your paranoia. Do you really think that Woyanes are still at the helm of power and they are capable of mobilizing Ethiopian army to invade Eritrea? Or am I missing something in here?

To my understanding, Woyane is long gone and some other entity is in Arat kilo palace to make a decision and that is why we have all foreign policy changes including relation with Eritrea as well as the border issue we are talking about.

So you simply failed to see the center of our discussion within the context of the new reality on the ground?

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 19 Sep 2019, 18:59

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 15:05
Your statement, is full of contradictions.

If it's "barren", then why is it so difficult for you to give it up?
Aboy zemeselo,

Badme and Zalenbesaa and all those regions are barren land and rocky mountains.

No oil, no gold, no cooper, no sea outlet.. there is nothing in there as far as I know.

That is the reason I tried to imply for the thing could have been much easier to settle by exchanging piece of land and to keep families united under the state of the territory where they want to be.

Yes, Badme and surrounding is dusty and barren land. I see no contradiction in this statement.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Sep 2019, 19:35

First of all, find your own "abbo" cos I'm not.

Secondly, do you people consciously play dumb? If it's "barren", why are you holding on to it? Answer the question, instead of running around the bush.

There's no exchange! You obey a court ruling and vacate. If you don't, you can be made to.

Easy!

I called you sensible. My bad!
EPRDF wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 18:59
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 15:05
Your statement, is full of contradictions.

If it's "barren", then why is it so difficult for you to give it up?
Aboy zemeselo,

Badme and Zalenbesaa and all those regions are barren land and rocky mountains.

No oil, no gold, no cooper, no sea outlet.. there is nothing in there as far as I know.

That is the reason I tried to imply for the thing could have been much easier to settle by exchanging piece of land and to keep families united under the state of the territory where they want to be.

Yes, Badme and surrounding is dusty and barren land. I see no contradiction in this statement.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 20 Sep 2019, 13:10

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 19:35

Secondly, do you people consciously play dumb? If it's "barren", why are you holding on to it? Answer the question, instead of running around the bush.
AboY Zmeselo

I did not hold on Badme. The former Woyance led Ethiopian government was the one held on it.

And the reason for its occupation is that because Badme was the flash point of the conflict after your heroes in Asmara rolled their Tank into the district which was under Ethiopian administration at the time.

Your heroes in Asmara should have brought the issue to the table of negotiation to resolve the matter in a civilized way before hand. But, they chose to use force and killed militias, bombarded elementary schools and as a result dragged their former tegadelti comrades into full scale of war.

And the aggression that was initiated by your heroes in Asmara had been reversed in the bloody battle and let Badme to fall under the occupation.

If you need to blame someone for that, blame your hero in Asmara whom you worship him to this very moment.

Have yourself a nice day now, AboY!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Sep 2019, 14:18

Nope, you liar!

On May 06, 1998 Woyane militias killed about half a dozen Eritrean servicemen/women from the Eritrean Border Patrol Unit.

Accursed liars!
EPRDF wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 13:10
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 19:35

AboY Zmeselo

I did not hold on Badme. The former Woyance led Ethiopian government was the one held on it.

And the reason for its occupation is that because Badme was the flash point of the conflict after your heroes in Asmara rolled their Tank into the district which was under Ethiopian administration at the time.

Your heroes in Asmara should have brought the issue to the table of negotiation to resolve the matter in a civilized way before hand. But, they chose to use force and killed militias, bombarded elementary schools and as a result dragged their former tegadelti comrades into full scale of war.

And the aggression that was initiated by your heroes in Asmara had been reversed in the bloody battle and let Badme to fall under the occupation.

If you need to blame someone for that, blame your hero in Asmara whom you worship him to this very moment.

Have yourself a nice day now, AboY!