Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Ethio/Eritrea boder stalemate is still precarious

Post by EPRDF » 17 Sep 2019, 19:26

Prime Ministerkhegna Obbo Ductor Ababiya Ahmed Ali need to think twice before settling the border issue with Eritrea. This minority group of Tigray region, the Irob community is likely to be divided if the Algiers peace agreement meant to be implemented while the Irob people are crying for their Ethiopian citizenship.

To bring a lasting peace, Authorities from both countries need to handle this matter very cautiously and with honesty by let the affected people taking a part in the issue .

pushkin
Member+

Re: Ethio/Eritrea boder stalemate is still precarious

Post by pushkin » 17 Sep 2019, 19:36

UGUMISH! I confirm you that you will get out of Eritrea and submit the land soon! It is the rule of law that works not the terrorist TPLF and their News agency Aljezira. When we take our land we will expell all sefaris to their Agame land. TPLf is beyond learning anything you are ripe to be buried with your dead midget!!! Can't you TPLF Agames learn from your mistakes?

EPRDF wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 19:26
Prime Ministerkhegna Obbo Ductor Ababiya Ahmed Ali need to think twice before settling the border issue with Eritrea. This minority group of Tigray region, the Irob community is likely to be divided if the Algiers peace agreement meant to be implemented while the Irob people are crying for their Ethiopian citizenship.

To bring a lasting peace, Authorities from both countries need to handle this matter very cautiously and with honesty by let the affected people taking a part in the issue .

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 17 Sep 2019, 19:45

Aite Pushking,

I'm just wondering how hard the A.games Phucked and inflicted pain on you to sit in here 24/7..365 days a year and to bark on every body a.game a.game... ouuf go get some life you have independent country man.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Sep 2019, 19:52

EPRDF wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 19:45
Aite Pushking,

I'm just wondering how hard the A.games Phucked and inflicted pain on you to sit in here 24/7..365 days a year and to bark on every body a.game a.game... ouuf go get some life you have independent country man.
Uniting Irob is cutting Eritrea from Afar and Afar unity by default. Irob controls Adulis port and south of it belongs to Afar, good strategy EPRDF???

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 17 Sep 2019, 19:56

RESAH AGAME! Are u hiding your identity? TPLF's 27 years old policy fail flat on it its face and TPLF was chased out of Adisababa. So, what does today's TPLF want? I just don't get it. Can't you TPLFiets learn fromyour mistakes? :lol:
EPRDF wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 19:45
Aite Pushking,

Follower

Post by Follower » 17 Sep 2019, 20:05

Negotiations about the inhabitants of the border might have been possible if the then tplf Ethiopia had accepted it and implement the agreement peacefully.,now after all the damage done it's impossible.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Sep 2019, 20:21

Follower wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 20:05
Negotiations about the inhabitants of the border might have been possible if the then tplf Ethiopia had accepted it and implement the agreement peacefully.,now after all the damage done it's impossible.
The Algiers agreement is null and void by Shaebia when it evicted the UN peace keeper by coercive. The peace agreement was to implement fully what they signed for, Eritrea breached the contract or agreement UN knows it.

አርትራ-ዓዲ-ጀጋኑ

Post by አርትራ-ዓዲ-ጀጋኑ » 17 Sep 2019, 20:25

Eprdf, have you ever heard or know the meaning of final and non binding? it means no excuses. What you said should have been done before your boss tplf started the war with Eritrea, but now it's too late the case is in the hands of the international community and they gave their verdict. Badme is and always was Eritrean and pm abiy have already signed and admitted to this. The case of Irob let them decide on their own if they want to be tigrians or Eritreans. The decision is Nonbinding. Case closed.
/
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... cWSApebqPf.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... kenyOxzUhN
Here is the full decision for you to revise. It's over.

Follower

Post by Follower » 17 Sep 2019, 20:46

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 20:21
Follower wrote:
The Algiers agreement is null and void by Shaebia when it evicted the UN peace keeper by coercive. The peace agreement was to implement fully what they signed for, Eritrea breached the contract or agreement UN knows it.
Agame dreamer you are out of business, stay in ur hotel room.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Sep 2019, 22:13

Follower wrote:
Exactly!

Now this guy is telling us that a few irobs (as if the malelits care about the irobs or anyone else) have the right to hold Eritreans & Ethiopians hostage, if their needs are not met. It's of course just one more excuse for the Meqele- hotel- cockroaches, to continue prevaricating.

Or maybe something new must be up, for him to come out like this. Like a vampire, out in the sun. Something, seriously a gamechanger.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 18 Sep 2019, 00:04

EPRDF,

ሎቅማፅ ዓጋመ :evil: :lol: Shyyyt head, the border ruling is the international law the UN recognizes. No Irob excuses. Anyone who wants to be Ethiopian can immigrate to Ethiopia, that is how it works. The same goes to the lands that are awarded to Ethiopia. Bantu politics won't work. The agames can hold onto Badme at their own peril. No problem. Shut down the border and deal with the rest of Ethiopia through Assab. Cazzo stronzo agame, capisci? :evil: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2019, 00:48

Yebandamerz,

መንገዱን ጨርቅ ያርግለት ... he has a right to walk straight to agameWoch land.

Your source stinks. :x

EPRDF wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 19:26

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 18 Sep 2019, 01:59

The breakdown of relations between Eritrea and Qatar has become a blessing for our country Tigray, because it has made the Qatar-owned Al Jazeera Network the greatest defender of Tigray's rights for independence, following "the enemy of my Eritrean enemy if my friend" principle.

We Weyane need to do whatever it takes to delay the border demarcation until the day our country Tigray officially declares its independence from Ethiopia. Bringing the Irob issue in front of the international audience through the Al Jazeera media network is a great delaying tactic or a distraction to prevent the proposed physical border demarcation that could hamper Tigray's secession and independence plans.

Thank you Al Jazeera for being the best friend of the Greater Tigray Republic. We love you! :mrgreen:

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 18 Sep 2019, 16:18

Follower wrote:
Hawey follower,

TPLF had accepted the Algiers peace agreement and called for further dialogue on the demarcation process when Meles was alive years ago, but rejected by Asmara. That was back then I do not want to argue on that. Now, from what I understanding, the barren land of Badme went to Eritrea but also some part that was claimed by Eritrea went to Ethiopia in other fronts so tell me why not is it possible to swap few hectare of lands from there and here in order to keep families united and to bring a lasting peace between these two brotherly nations? I think this approach will create a win win situation for all to settle this dispute for once and for all.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 18 Sep 2019, 16:26

EPRDF wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 16:18
Follower wrote:
Hawey follower,

TPLF had accepted the Algiers peace agreement and called for further dialogue on the demarcation process when Meles was alive years ago, but rejected by Asmara. That was back then I do not want to argue on that. Now, from what I understanding, the barren land of Badme went to Eritrea but also some part that was claimed by Eritrea went to Ethiopia in other fronts so tell me why not is it possible to swap few hectare of lands from there and here in order to keep families united and to bring a lasting peace between these two brotherly nations? I think this approach will create a win win situation for all to settle this dispute for once and for all.
Because the agreement that your midget signed was and still remains "Final and binding" mother fockong qondaf Agame.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 19 Sep 2019, 05:31

EPRDF, I want you to be honest with your response to my question. If the ruling was the other way around and if Eritrea proposes the way you are talking what would have happened? I know what could have happened, but I want you to respond first

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 19 Sep 2019, 14:45

tekeba wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 05:31
EPRDF, I want you to be honest with your response to my question. If the ruling was the other way around and if Eritrea proposes the way you are talking what would have happened? I know what could have happened, but I want you to respond first
Hawey tekeba,

You have raised a very good question and I'm more than glad to give you an answer, but first I want you to know that I have never been dishonest with my view and opinion in I usually do express. Second, We all the ER community members here, we are not policy makers, we are not representatives of our respective people, we are not politicians, we are nobody. We are simply dispatching what is in our mind in our own perspective and that is it.

Now to get back to you question, " If the ruling was the other way around and if Eritrea proposes the way you are talking what would have happened?"

I do not know what could have happened. Probably some radicals and nationalists reacted the same way like some Eritreans do now, perhaps in the worst form. Probably they could have called for the government to be toppled, could have been a lot of anger and frustration followed with mass protests on the streets nationwide. So what? If it targeted Eritrean families to be divided as per the ruling, do we really think that could bring us a genuine peace we all desire. I don't think so.

And as I told you I just talk on my behalf and my stance would have never been altered from what I have now had the ruling was the other way around. I simply voiced to seek alternatives that can bring a win win closure to both governments and to the people of both sides by swapping hectares of barren lands from here and there. Like the saying goes, "if there is a will there is away". If one purified itself from ego and arrogance and dealt with the issue in a civilized manner, a durable and a lasting peace is achievable in any form or modality especially at that corner.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 19 Sep 2019, 15:00

EPRDF, thanx for your response, but you are politely dishonest. If Eritrea refused to vacate the land Woyane will run their mouth against eritrea and they will have excuse to invade the country and topple the government and replace with their puppet. The case is closed once and forever, it is a matter of time the ruling will be implemented. Time is on Eritrean side. You have signed and you have to honor. EPRDF I hope that is a way out for peace.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Sep 2019, 15:05

Your statement, is full of contradictions.

If it's "barren", then why is it so difficult for you to give it up?

Secondly, eventhough tekeba's question has some validity, it doesn't take the -who started the war- fact into consideration.

If Eritreans knew that the govt started the war (as weyane did in this case) & that then refused to implement the FINAL AND BINDING international ruling?

The leaders would be ripped into pieces; just for the Eritrean deaths & suffering they caused, without considering their lawless behaviour.

But all this can't happen in Eritrea to begin with because;

1. We're not a backstabbing lot,
2. We would never get all sorts of support from superpowers,
3. We handed AA & Ethiopia by extension to Meles & Co. (big mistake in hindsight), because we have no interest in anything that doesn't belong to us. We only fought for the sovereignty of our nation, in peace with itself & its neighbours.

You seem to be a sensible person, so you should persuade your leaders to do the right thing & to stop being lawless and abide by court- rulings, if they care for the wellbeing & future of their people.

Everything else, is just fàrt in the wind.
EPRDF wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 14:45
tekeba wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 05:31
Hawey tekeba,

You have raised a very good question and I'm more than glad to give you an answer, but first I want you to know that I have never been dishonest with my view and opinion in I usually do express. Second, We all the ER community members here, we are not policy makers, we are not representatives of our respective people, we are not politicians, we are nobody. We are simply dispatching what is in our mind in our own perspective and that is it.

Now to get back to you question, " If the ruling was the other way around and if Eritrea proposes the way you are talking what would have happened?"

I do not know what could have happened. Probably some radicals and nationalists reacted the same way like some Eritreans do now, perhaps in the worst form. Probably they could have called for the government to be toppled, could have been a lot of anger and frustration followed with mass protests on the streets nationwide. So what? If it targeted Eritrean families to be divided as per the ruling, do we really think that could bring us a genuine peace we all desire. I don't think so.

And as I told you I just talk on my behalf and my stance would have never been altered from what I have now had the ruling was the other way around. I simply voiced to seek alternatives that can bring a win win closure to both governments and to the people of both sides by swapping hectares of barren lands from here and there. Like the saying goes, "if there is a will there is away". If one purified itself from ego and arrogance and dealt with the issue in a civilized manner, a durable and a lasting peace is achievable in any form or modality especially at that corner.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 19 Sep 2019, 15:17

The Algers ruling was accepted, signed and sealed by the TPLF leadership at the time. Now it has to be implemented as is and, negotiations could began if both sides do indeed see any benefit to negotiate. As to dividing the Irob people, it is nothing new. The Afar people also live in both countries too.