Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

Agames are sworn enemies of Eritreans!

Post by pushkin » 17 Sep 2019, 17:19

Please wait, video is loading...

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Agames are sworn enemies of Eritreans!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 Sep 2019, 17:26

What about wedi medhin berad?

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 17 Sep 2019, 17:31

Tell me first who you are? I mean from which part of Tigray? :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 17:26

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Sep 2019, 18:21

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
The lion of Nakfa was the leader of the struggle for Eritrean Independence. Currently, PIA is the President of the state of Eritrea. You might call him a dictator but not the enemy of Eritrea and Eritreans. As a leader of our nation, he has supporters and oppositions and there is nothing wrong with becoming one of them. In fact, I commend people who invest their time and energy to oppose the government so that our people would be treated better. But the motive should clearly be for the betterment of our people and country.

However, agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people and no reasonable Eritrean can defend that. If you are trying to simplify/cover the crimes of agames on my people and country by putting at the same level of PIA, then you must be insane...Believe me, with that mentality and full of anger, you will not get anywhere with your political struggle for change...

Agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people.
PIA is the president of Eritrea. He has never ever been the enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 17 Sep 2019, 18:39

Please wait, video is loading...

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 17 Sep 2019, 18:45

If anyone thinks that TPLF led Tigrai is friend to anyone, that would be the worst mistake one makes. Some fools may try to ride the TPLF horse for some dubious intentions until they find out that you can't make any deal with the devil.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 17 Sep 2019, 19:13

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 Sep 2019, 19:30

Hawzen wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 18:21
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
The lion of Nakfa was the leader of the struggle for Eritrean Independence. Currently, PIA is the President of the state of Eritrea. You might call him a dictator but not the enemy of Eritrea and Eritreans. As a leader of our nation, he has supporters and oppositions and there is nothing wrong with becoming one of them. In fact, I commend people who invest their time and energy to oppose the government so that our people would be treated better. But the motive should clearly be for the betterment of our people and country.

However, agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people and no reasonable Eritrean can defend that. If you are trying to simplify/cover the crimes of agames on my people and country by putting at the same level of PIA, then you must be insane...Believe me, with that mentality and full of anger, you will not get anywhere with your political struggle for change...

PIA is the president of Eritrea. He has never ever been the enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people.

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzen

መን ኣዘኪርካኒ መስለካ? ሕሩይ ተድላ ባይሩ. ኣብ ሓደ ኣኼባ ሕሩይ ተድላ ባይሩ ንህዝቢ ኣኪቡ ኣንጻር እዚ ሕጂ ዘሎ ስርዓት ሃተው ቐተው እብል ነይሩ. ሓደ ደሙ ዝፈልሖ ዜጋ ብድድ ኢሉ, ስማዕ እስከ ኣቦኻ ንሃይለ ስላሰ ተግምቢሖም ሃገር ሸይጦማ, ሕጂ ከ ንስኻ እንታይ ኢኻ ትብል ዘለኻ ምስ በሎ. ሕሩይ ተድላ ባይሩ ክኣ, እወ ሓቀኻ ኣለኻ, ኣቦይ ን ኤርትራ ክሸጣ ከሎ ኣቦኻ ክኣ አጣቅዓሉ ነይሩ ኢሉ ሓሊፉ ጸኒሑዎ.

ስለ ምንታይ እየ ዘምጽኦ ዘለኹ እዚ ዘረባ እንተ ኢልካ...እዛ ሃገር ትጠፍእ ኣላ, እዚ ህዝቢ ኣያ ሲእኑ ከም ዛግራ ፋሕ ጭብግራሕ እበል ኣሎ ካብ ንብል ዳርጋ 8 ዓመት ጌረ ኣለኹ ብወገነይ, ከምዚ ከማኻን ወዲ ከማኻን ክኣ, ኣይፋልካን እዛ ሃገር ጽቡቕ ትምራሕ ኣላ, በጀካ "ኣንበሳ ናቕፋ" ካልእ ከመርሓ ኣይክእልን እዩ ተባሂልና. እዚ ርእቶኻ እዩ, ከምዚ ሪእቶ ክህለወካ የብሉን ክብለካ ኣይክእልን. ንሕና ክኣ ዓጋመ ተባሂልና ዲና ዋላ ተቃመርቲ ከምቲ ዝርኣየናን ዝስማዓናን ነዚ ስርዓት ክንገልጾ መሰልና እዩ. መን እዩ ኸ ኣብቲ ናይ ቁኑዕ ደፍተር ታሪኽ ዝኸውን ዘገም ኢልና ክንሪኦ ኢና. We prefer to be om the right side of history

ኣብቲ ኣርእስቲ ክመልሰካ, ኣብዘን ዝሓለፋ ቅነታት, ትፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ከም ኣብ ወግእ ዘሎ ሃዋሁ, unprovoked hostility ጸረ እዘን ዓጋመ ከርእያ ነንብብን ንሰምዕን ኣለና. እዚ ኽኣ ብገለ መሳኪን ወልቀ ሰባት ገርሂ ልበን ዘይኮነ, ኮነ ኢልካ ብናይ ዋህዮታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ እዩ. ዕላምኡ ክኣ ሓድሽ ኩነታት ስለ ዘጋጠመ ኣይኮነን, እንታይ ድኣ, ምአዝንን ቆላሕታ ህዝቢ ካብቲ ስርዓት ናብዘን ተጋሩ ምቅናዕ እዩ.

ጭፍራ ወያነ ካብ መነሊክ ፓላስ ካብ ትስጎግ, ወዲ መድሕን በራድ game over ካብ ዝብል ዳርጋ 17 ወርሒ ገይሩ ኣሎ, ኣብዚ 17 ኣዋርሕ እንታይ ለውጢ ኣርኢና?

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 17 Sep 2019, 19:49

Wedi Aregit Agame! You have clearly indicated who you are and there is no need to trace your identity. Your Tigrigna writing is a testimony for your identitu :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 19:30
Hawzen wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 18:21
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzen

መን ኣዘኪርካኒ መስለካ? ሕሩይ ተድላ ባይሩ. ኣብ ሓደ ኣኼባ ሕሩይ ተድላ ባይሩ ንህዝቢ ኣኪቡ ኣንጻር እዚ ሕጂ ዘሎ ስርዓት ሃተው ቐተው እብል ነይሩ. ሓደ ደሙ ዝፈልሖ ዜጋ ብድድ ኢሉ, ስማዕ እስከ ኣቦኻ ንሃይለ ስላሰ ተግምቢሖም ሃገር ሸይጦማ, ሕጂ ከ ንስኻ እንታይ ኢኻ ትብል ዘለኻ ምስ በሎ. ሕሩይ ተድላ ባይሩ ክኣ, እወ ሓቀኻ ኣለኻ, ኣቦይ ን ኤርትራ ክሸጣ ከሎ ኣቦኻ ክኣ አጣቅዓሉ ነይሩ ኢሉ ሓሊፉ ጸኒሑዎ.

ስለ ምንታይ እየ ዘምጽኦ ዘለኹ እዚ ዘረባ እንተ ኢልካ...እዛ ሃገር ትጠፍእ ኣላ, እዚ ህዝቢ ኣያ ሲእኑ ከም ዛግራ ፋሕ ጭብግራሕ እበል ኣሎ ካብ ንብል ዳርጋ 8 ዓመት ጌረ ኣለኹ ብወገነይ, ከምዚ ከማኻን ወዲ ከማኻን ክኣ, ኣይፋልካን እዛ ሃገር ጽቡቕ ትምራሕ ኣላ, በጀካ "ኣንበሳ ናቕፋ" ካልእ ከመርሓ ኣይክእልን እዩ ተባሂልና. እዚ ርእቶኻ እዩ, ከምዚ ሪእቶ ክህለወካ የብሉን ክብለካ ኣይክእልን. ንሕና ክኣ ዓጋመ ተባሂልና ዲና ዋላ ተቃመርቲ ከምቲ ዝርኣየናን ዝስማዓናን ነዚ ስርዓት ክንገልጾ መሰልና እዩ. መን እዩ ኸ ኣብቲ ናይ ቁኑዕ ደፍተር ታሪኽ ዝኸውን ዘገም ኢልና ክንሪኦ ኢና. We prefer to be om the right side of history

ኣብቲ ኣርእስቲ ክመልሰካ, ኣብዘን ዝሓለፋ ቅነታት, ትፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ከም ኣብ ወግእ ዘሎ ሃዋሁ, unprovoked hostility ጸረ እዘን ዓጋመ ከርእያ ነንብብን ንሰምዕን ኣለና. እዚ ኽኣ ብገለ መሳኪን ወልቀ ሰባት ገርሂ ልበን ዘይኮነ, ኮነ ኢልካ ብናይ ዋህዮታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ እዩ. ዕላምኡ ክኣ ሓድሽ ኩነታት ስለ ዘጋጠመ ኣይኮነን, እንታይ ድኣ, ምአዝንን ቆላሕታ ህዝቢ ካብቲ ስርዓት ናብዘን ተጋሩ ምቅናዕ እዩ.

ጭፍራ ወያነ ካብ መነሊክ ፓላስ ካብ ትስጎግ, ወዲ መድሕን በራድ game over ካብ ዝብል ዳርጋ 17 ወርሒ ገይሩ ኣሎ, ኣብዚ 17 ኣዋርሕ እንታይ ለውጢ ኣርኢና?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Sep 2019, 20:38

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 19:30

Hawzen

Let me be clear with my position. My top priority is my country and my people. I don't support anybody who tries to compromise the sovereignty of my country. I don't prioritize individuals including PIA or any future President before my country and people. In fact, I will openly oppose such kind of intentions. So your analogy does not hold water when it comes to me personally with that.

In my opinion, Eritrea needed the leadership of PIA to survive during 20 years of TPLF aggression as he brilliantly led our struggle for independence. I personally don't agree with your claim that "እዛ ሃገር ትጠፍእ ኣላ". In fact, the PIA led government of Eritrea proved to the world that we have a very resilient government and they never ever compromised a single inch of our territory. But it is true that there was mass migration of our people in 20 years. Well.. after 20 years of "No war no peace" by agame led Ethiopia as well as sanction after sanction imposed by TPLF financed Susan Rice, what did you expect to happen ??? It had been dark during 20 years and many Eritrean youngsters could not see the light at the end of the tunnel. I personally don't blame our youngsters who fled. I don't blame my government either. The coward little frog Meles led TPLF tried everything thing to extinct us from the face of the earth. In fact, that is the main reason I always call agames as the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. But thanks to the brilliance and resilience of the government of Eritrea.. Here we are today and a bright future a head of our people and country. The worst enemies of Eritrea and the Eritrean people have been chased for Minelik place and now locked in Mekelle. They have just been limited to be Digital warriors :lol: :lol: .

Having said that I don't mind if there will be change of leadership in Eritrea as long as it is going be better for my country and people. I personally don't call names such as agame to my Eritrean brothers and sisters who happen to oppose our government. I believe it is your right to oppose as it is brother Zmeselo's right to support. By the way, brother Zmeselo has been doing fantastic job and I support him for standing for our country and people. You have also accused me calling you agame..Would please bring any evidence if I ever called you agame for opposing. In fact, I commend you for opposing since our government does not need cheerleaders anymore... But I will not be quiet when agames like sister Eden, kerenite wedi shire and other low IQ Woyany Digital Warriorts have been interfering in our domestic matters.

Well.. when agames have declared war on digital media, what do you expect the Eritrean government supporters to do?? In fact, I am on their side when it comes to agame. I think they are doing just what they are supposed to do and I don't blame them at all. You know that Debretsion has officially recruited woyanay digital warriors :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very good question and I am with you on this point. You will never see me commenting against your criticism or opposition to the government. Our people and country deserve change. If the government does not make some changes, I don't mind changing the government as long as the new leadership has more love for the people and country. Having said, the people of Eritrea will not allow anybody who has set his/her feet in Ethiopia during TPLF honeymoon to kiss their hands or feet. The requirement should be very clear. He/she has to believe agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea as a prerequisite.

Dedebit is always dedeb