Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

አማራ የሚባል ብሔር ከሌለ እና አማርኛ የማንም ብሔር የአፍ መፍቻ ቋንቋ ካልሆነ በቀላሉ ይከስማል/አማርኛ ያድጋል ተብሎ አይጠበቅም። ስለዚህ ብሔር ያላቸውን ቌንቋዎች ማሳደግ ላይ እንበርታ።

Post by AbebeB » 17 Sep 2019, 14:33

አማራ የሚባል ብሔር ከሌለ እና አማርኛ የማንም ብሔር የአፍ መፍቻ ቋንቋ ካልሆነ በቀላሉ ይከስማል ማለት ነው። በመሆኑም አማርኛ ያድጋል ተብሎ አይጠበቅም። ስለዚህ ብሔር ያላቸውን ቌንቋዎች ማሳደግ ላይ እንበርታ።
Please wait, video is loading...

simbe11

Re: አማራ የሚባል ብሔር ከሌለ እና አማርኛ የማንም ብሔር የአፍ መፍቻ ቋንቋ ካልሆነ በቀላሉ ይከስማል/አማርኛ ያድጋል ተብሎ አይጠበቅም። ስለዚህ ብሔር ያላቸውን ቌንቋዎች ማሳደግ ላይ እንበ

Post by simbe11 » 17 Sep 2019, 14:36

ነጻነትን የማያውቅ ነጻ አውጪ ሆኖ
አማራነትን የማያውቅ አማራ ሆኖ መጣ
ደደብ
Flip-Flop
flip-flop

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: አማራ የሚባል ብሔር ከሌለ እና አማርኛ የማንም ብሔር የአፍ መፍቻ ቋንቋ ካልሆነ በቀላሉ ይከስማል/አማርኛ ያድጋል ተብሎ አይጠበቅም። ስለዚህ ብሔር ያላቸውን ቌንቋዎች ማሳደግ ላይ እንበ

Post by Ethoash » 17 Sep 2019, 14:46

i feel sorry for አቶ አንዳርጋቸው ጽጌን

this is what happened to u when u stay longer in politic ... there must be term limit .. otherwise u reduce to this.. who cares if we have Amhara or not .. this is like killing each other over the ወዝ ሀደር እና ላብ አደር ....

i wish አቶ አንዳርጋቸው ጽጌን instead of trying to sale book it would have been better of to kick start some kind of investment learn from the master... for example queen azeb mesfin have her own car factory the other top leader have sugar factory some run industrial park... so አቶ አንዳርጋቸው ጽጌን call his buddy and start business in Gonder and forget about the politics he is too old now

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 17 Sep 2019, 18:20

Ethoash wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 14:46
i feel sorry for አቶ አንዳርጋቸው ጽጌን
Ethoash,
Andargachew is just confused person. It seems he pretends to be Amharic, his blood seems to tell him different while his wife whisper him still another one. That was not mistake but confusion.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 17 Sep 2019, 20:08

I lost my lap top because I used Geeze fidel and saved my laptop but at the time I tried to open, it says stupid to me.

Amharic is poor people deprived of technology. So where can I take my laptop to detach it from Geeze fidel and open?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Sep 2019, 22:18

Woyane rat - You write good Amharic. Try to unlearn it.
AbebeB wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 14:33
አማራ የሚባል ብሔር ከሌለ እና አማርኛ የማንም ብሔር የአፍ መፍቻ ቋንቋ ካልሆነ በቀላሉ ይከስማል ማለት ነው። በመሆኑም አማርኛ ያድጋል ተብሎ አይጠበቅም። ስለዚህ ብሔር ያላቸውን ቌንቋዎች ማሳደግ ላይ እንበርታ።
Please wait, video is loading...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Sep 2019, 22:20

Woyane rat - Who gave you a laptop to begin with? They should have given you machetes.
AbebeB wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 20:08
I lost my lap top because I used Geeze fidel and saved my laptop but at the time I tried to open, it says stupid to me.

Amharic is poor people deprived of technology. So where can I take my laptop to detach it from Geeze fidel and open?

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 17 Sep 2019, 23:14

You are right Amara is Ethiopia it is not a tribe like you. They think big and they are big. they are not sick to their bones like you with inferirity and narrow mindedness. Despit of all the injustice comited againest Amhar i.e. ethiopia still Amhara ppls are accepting , hospitable and very sophesticated pp;s. Amhare is Ethiopia and you cant bound them in one are they are all over ethiopia and they have the right to live where ever they want in ethiopia. Because they are the origin of mankind and ethiopia. They wel come the muslims and gave them shelter when they were proscuted by the merciless mercantiles during Atse Susinios now some animal heards ( "Menga" as priminster Abiy described them burn churches in the name of musilm)
They well come the galas and now they are claiming their hosts home and land even the religion. As they themselves claimed gala don't belive in God. they belive in idol worshiping like Erecha or witches. now all of a sudden they want to look modern and sophesticated like the amhara( ethiopaian) and want to be religious. Where on earth a reliigion is stablished based on tibalism no where. Desipite of all that Atse minilik ugraded them to human level by making slavery illegaln in Jimma by abajifar and they resent that too. Coming to the agames " Menilikk tenesto bayanessa gash gibru enkulal neber yehen gize abesh" Amhara under the rule of Menilike and Theodros created the united and modern Ethiopia. Forgive the agames their bandaism and allow them to live in ethiopia. In responce the agames denied the 3000 years ethiopian history and said ethiopia has only 100 years of history. By the same talk they aslso tried to claim Axum is tigries civilization however axum was built 100 years before and that shows how shalow and ignorant the agames are. The agames showed us their true clour in a very short 25 years of power and evaporated like a smoke and the gales even shorter than two years and showed us their animalistic and barbaric behaviour. The only choice that is remaining to bring the inevitable amhara rule and live in peace and prosperity.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 18 Sep 2019, 19:04

Lakeshore wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 23:14
You are right Amara is Ethiopia it is not a tribe like you.
Lakeshore,
Unless you have some deficiency of knowledge, the circulating news proves contrary to your allegation. First Amhara, if any can't be equated with land aka Ethiopia, though. Second, existing momentum is that no nation called Amhara leave alone it is large or miniature.

Anyways, you are entitled to your assumption.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 18 Sep 2019, 20:38

Even the one eye king in blind land- meles - knew what is good for you, morons,so that you can go to the land of milk and honey and plunder. But you didn't know even how to plunder humanly. What ended happening is you gabbled up what you humanly can swallow. The result is as expected . Now the Amharic you used to fall in love with to loot can't be any longer an instrument to be a millionaire with your vacuous brain thus the resentment. Amharic is the lingua franca of Ethiopia because it is loved and cherished by all Ethiopians. we Ethiopinas are ready and willing to learn afan oromo , tigrina and all in between what we hate is looters , and criminal gangs like weyane or who try to be one.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 20 Sep 2019, 13:58

TGAA wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 20:38
we Ethiopinas are ready and willing to learn afan oromo , tigrina and all in between what we hate is looters , and criminal gangs like weyane or who try to be one.
TGAA,
When you decide top learn Afaan Oromoo please know that:
1. it isn't mandatory. You can calculate your relative advantage and decide if or if not.
2. If you decide to learn Afaan Oromoo, you must learn as Oromo nation needs to have it, i.e., Qubee script (not Geeze) mandatory.
3. Once you will do this, you can expect that you will enjoy every tight any naturally Oromo might have.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 20 Sep 2019, 15:33

TGAA wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 20:38
We Ethiopinas are ready and willing to learn afan oromo , tigrina and all in between what we hate is looters , and criminal gangs like weyane or who try to be one.
TGAA,
Four courtesy I invite you this:
Link:

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 25 Sep 2019, 14:05

AbebeB wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 14:33
አማራ የሚባል አብይ አመድ ግን እኮ አለ።