Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

Re: god isn't real by Ethwar

Post by Mahlana » 17 Sep 2019, 14:58

Ethwar wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 13:52
All the preachers are welcome on this discussion including one of our own priest on here named Degnet. Don't try to slick us Degnet, I want you to give evidence of the existence of a god. Those who make the claim that there's a god should prove their claim or rest in doubt.

Its backwards to prove what doesn't exist.

You can use historically proven events but the catch is you have to convince the rest of the forum without a doubt that god is real.

But wait, there's more.

Just because god is real doesn't mean your religion is right. You need you prove to us why your religion is to divine one and why its right while thousands of others are wrong.

This is a tough challenge...

Here's the challenge

1. Prove that god is real
2. Prove that your religion is the right one

All preachers and priests are welcomed.
You see? By asking degnet just two metaphysical questions, you already made him a God. That is how religions start.
Just convince yourself that degnet knows sh!t about what you are talking about and find your own answers to your questions.

PS: There ar no answers to all questions.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: god isn't real by Ethwar

Post by Degnet » 17 Sep 2019, 16:15

Mahlana wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 14:58
Ethwar wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 13:52
All the preachers are welcome on this discussion including one of our own priest on here named Degnet. Don't try to slick us Degnet, I want you to give evidence of the existence of a god. Those who make the claim that there's a god should prove their claim or rest in doubt.

Its backwards to prove what doesn't exist.

You can use historically proven events but the catch is you have to convince the rest of the forum without a doubt that god is real.

But wait, there's more.

Just because god is real doesn't mean your religion is right. You need you prove to us why your religion is to divine one and why its right while thousands of others are wrong.

This is a tough challenge...

Here's the challenge

1. Prove that god is real
2. Prove that your religion is the right one

All preachers and priests are welcomed.
You see? By asking degnet just two metaphysical questions, you already made him a God. That is how religions start.
Just convince yourself that degnet knows sh!t about what you are talking about and find your own answers to your questions.

PS: There ar no answers to all questions.
From my experience it has to do with your upbringing too,my parents were believers.I am a spiritual person,I don't care how people think about me.